News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline cockneyrebel

Politician gets her comeuppance Part 3
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:33:01 PM »
conclusion

“Please no, I can’t do that. Why are you humiliating me like this?” But this act of resistance was met with a brutal response as the woman battered Yingluck about the face, as her head was once more rocked back and forth until the once glamorous politician was beaten to a pulp. Again, the woman spat in Yingluck’s face and mixed the saliva with Yingluck’s blood from her mouth and nose before smearing it around her bruised and swollen face.
“You know why we’re doing this to you, because you have to suffer for the way you have exploited us so you could live in your fancy houses, wearing your expensive designer suits. So tell us that you are going to suck the dicks of these tramps who you have screwed over the years. Go on, and tell them that they can use your mouth as a hole like some filthy whore and they can cum in your mouth. Tell them!”
So badly beaten, Yingluck could barely manage to speak coherently, but she realised the desperate situation she was in and managed to splutter out the reply.
“Yes, I have to suffer for the way I cheated you all so I could live in luxury wearing my elegant suits. But look at me now, I’m a penniless tramp, my only suit is in rags and I’m nothing but a filthy whore, only fit to suck the cocks of these dirty tramps. They can cum in my mouth or all over my ragged jacket if they want. I don’t care anymore. I’m just your slave now. I was once so sophisticated strutting about in my expensive suits but now I’m a pathetic slut in tatters.”
Not surprisingly, the filthy tramps were eager to take the opportunity to have their cocks sucked by the lady that only a few days ago was one of the wealthiest and most glamorous figures on the social scene. The woman sneered at the desperate Yingluck.
“If you’re such a slut as you say then you must beg these tramps to let you suck their cocks, go on, beg them!” By now Yingluck had no resistance and was completely stripped of any shred of dignity.
“Yes, please, I’m begging on my knees to let me suck their cocks. Please let me”. Sure enough the first tramp rammed his cock into Yingluck’s mouth and forced it down her throat. The once proud Yingluck had never given oral sex before and she immediately gagged on the tramp’s penis. The sight of Yingluck gagging caused much amusement but the tramp continued to pump in and out until he spunked in her mouth. Yingluck looked up in horror as the cum juice ran down her chin but almost immediately another tramp was in front of her repeating the degradation. This humiliation was repeated over and over, each time Yingluck gagged and gurgled with her mouth full of cock. Yingluck barely had time to spit the cum juice out before the next tramp was on her, so she had to swallow the warm jizz. But there was so much spunk that a lot did dribble down her chin and onto her tattered jacket before forming a pool on the floor. After a while, Yingluck was in a stupor with having to suck so many cocks, until eventually all the tramps had pumped their sperm into Yingluck’s mouth. It still ran from her mouth as she gasped for air, continuing to soak her jacket and pool on the ground. The woman walked over to Yingluck.
“Now you little slut, look at the mess you made on the floor.” She sneered as she grabbed a handful of Yingluck’s hair. “We can’t have the tramp’s spunk making such a mess, can we? You’ll have to lick it up out of the gutter. Tell us, because you are such a filthy slut and a worthless ragged tramp, you are going to lick the spunk out of the gutter.” The woman ordered as she forced Yingluck’s head down to the floor.
“Yes, OK. I’m going to lick the spunk out of the gutter because I’m such a filthy slut and a worthless ragged tramp.” Yingluck garbled with her face just inches from the ground and she then submissively began to lick the now filthy sperm up. The woman still held Yingluck’s hair and gave her more orders.
“Now, slut, make sure you swallow these tramps’ cum. I don’t want you spitting it out. Do you hear?” As she yanked Yingluck’s head up.
“Yes, I will, I promise I’ll swallow the tramps’ cum.” Yingluck stuttered in complete subjugation as the woman forced her face back to the ground. Several times Yingluck gagged and retched as she swallowed the foul mixture of spunk and filth from the gutter but continued carrying out the woman’s orders until she had lapped up the pool of spunk. The woman lifted up the now totally destroyed Yingluck’s head and smiled as she could see some of the disgusting mix still dribbling from Yingluck’s mouth.
“Well. I think that’s enough for the filthy whore. We’ve humiliated her enough today. Her ladyship knows what she is now, don’t you?” The woman snapped at Yingluck. “They can take you back to your stinking cell.” With that the woman again spat on Yingluck’s face and as each of the other woman walked passed her they too spat on the pathetic woman. As the other prisoners grabbed Yingluck by the ankles and began to drag the stupefied lady to the prison van, the women continued to cover the helpless lady in their phlegm. As they arrived back at the prison van, the other prisoners looked at the disgusting state of Yingluck’s tattered clothes, now even more filthy and covered in spunk and phlegm.
“I don’t want the stinking tramp sitting near me. Look at the state of the filthy bitch.” Smirked one of the prisoners as others echoed the same objections. To satisfy the prisoners, the guards decided that Yingluck would have to be bundled into the trailer, which caused much sxxxxxxxing from the prisoners as the trailer was carrying bins full of pig’s swill. One of the prisoners laughed at the irony of Yingluck’s new transportation.
“The dirty whore said she was just a piece of garbage, so it’s right that she should have to travel back with the rest of the trash." Yingluck was duly dumped in one of the stinking bins, landing with a resounding splat in the sloppy pig swill. The guard smirked and sneered.
“I don’t suppose it’s the same as the chauffeur driven limousines that her ladyship is used to be driven around in.” Again, there was more laughter from the prisoners. Yingluck was by now pretty much delirious brought about by the incessant abuse and violation she had been subjected to and now accepting every type of degradation without a word of complaint as her once proud spirit was crushed and destroyed.

Offline fuckfighter

Re: Politician gets her comeuppance Part 3
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 08:23:02 AM »
Can think of some politicians I'd like to see humiliated like this ... and not necessarily just female ones! ;D