News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Challange ( sexfight)

• 5 Replies

Offline All That's Jass

• Better the you bitch
    • My deviant art page
The Challange ( sexfight)
« on: November 06, 2017, 06:34:22 PM »
first attempt,  the idea is to turn this into a graphic novel. comments good or bad are appreciated

Part one
Well, she called me around noon. To meet her at her place at 11 and be ready...of course I responded “oh! I’ll be ready, will you?”  bitch just get your ass here was her response
I got all dolled up, only putting on lace thong bra with thigh highs and heels. Covered myself with a long rain coat. She wants ready I’ll be ready
Knocking on the door.. she greets me wearing basically the same but with additional lace robe. Hmmm, I see we think the same. untie my coat from outside the door revealing my attire. “ seems we do” as she quickly snaps back. Staring at each other for a moment. “follow me” I follow to a bar I see two glasses of wine waiting for us. Placing my coat on the chair next to her robe..
Standing about 5 feet apart we didn’t say a word to each other. Just sipping our wine. she was checking me out. Admittedly, I was doing the same. Each give catty smirks as we judge each other.  No doubt she was confident of her beauty 5’4 34D long black hair 110lbs Hispanic bombshell. But I’m no push over either, if fact, body wise, we seems like a copy of each other.  For the exception being blonde and Asian. HA!
Finish my wine, took a moment to put the glass down at the bar. Gave her, one last cold stare and charge in. Thinking she charge in to, cuz OMG it fucken hurt when we collided. Both let out a grunt. Felt like I ran my tits against the wall. Stun we both kinda just stood there hugging each other
Slowly regain myself, our hug slowly got tighter. Stumbling a bit in our heels struggling for position soon I started feeling the pressure of her tit pushing hard against mine. I would give a hard squeeze, was rewarded with a soft moan in my ear. She quickly squeezed me returning the gift of a moan.
As we are exchanged our pulse like squeeze our long hair become tangled in our hands pulling our back force each other to look each other. Focus switch to yanking our hair. Stumbling in our heels, struggling to maintain our hold on each other. Our hair pulling struggle move us from the bar to livin room. Getting push back behind a sofa. Our momentum flips us both over the sofa and onto the floor. Separating rolling apart slowly getting on our knees. Breathing heavily as our eyes lock on each other. Not as pretty as we once look.. hair scattered, tears running down our faces. Ending our stand off she removes her bra, tossing it to the side, exposing her breast. Accepting her challenge I do the same. On our knees we inch closer. With each heavy breath, our bare nipples press against each other. Our eye never left each other sight, as we softly mesh our breast into each other
Her eyes narrow as they move from her thighs to between her legs. Feeling her warmth and moist pussy through her silk thong. “ oh! I see someone is ready” with evil smirk. Just as quick, a slap between legs. Momentarily stun, Letting out a small grunt. “Seems you are ready as well.” She retorted. Given her cold stare “whatever bitch”. Our breast mushroom out as we lean into each other. Each with a firm grip of our pussys. Our index finger firmly pressing in, trying to push though our thongs. Face to face.. waiting to show any weakness. She glances away. I quickly grab hair forcing her to look at me. She quickly does the same to me. Hissing, as we try to resist pulling war. Slowly our attention goes back to our other hand.
With each passing minute, the heat between us started to become unbearable. The look of confidence she first display has disappear. But I was in no position to mock it.  I was on edge as well.  Pushing up on each other so hard I could feel her heart racing.  The moment one of us try to look away for a moment of escape. It was quickly corrected with a sharp tug.  She push it to the next level, pushes aside my thong. Trying to push me completely over the edge.  My body shivered as finger slip inside of me. Moaning, biting my lower lip, trying to fight off the pleasure. She smiles enjoying her minor victory. But once again her smile disappear as her mouth drop.  as I brush aside her thong, her body quivers as I shove my index finger into her.  At this point neither of us was able to hold each other head up by our hair. Arms and head draping over each shoulder.  Soft moans become louder screams. As our hands furiously pump in and out of each other. I desperately suck on her neck as my screams become muffle by her neck. A sigh of relief  as I felt her pull back. Not allowing her escape I push forward bending her backwards she fall flat on her back with her calf’s under her. My head drops right on her tit instinctly I take her nipple into my mouth. Sucking and nibbling at her breast, as I asserted myself upon her. Driving my fingers into her.  Looking up at her I see panic and desperation. Both her hands lock on my hair pulling but a quick nibble on her nibble stop her.  NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! her screams fill the apartment. Each fail squirm of escape drives me harder. Moments later her screams no’s change to OH GAWD OH GAWD  I’M CUMMMMMMINNN.   I pull up, looking down my foe. Wiping my cum soak hand on her lips. “ oh looks like I win round 1”. With hatred in her voice “ It not over yet”
….
To be continue

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: The Challange ( sexfight)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 07:50:57 PM »
Mmmmmmmmmmm! Can’t wait for the next round.

Online Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:38:28 PM »
Kinda sounds like something you and I would do Vanessa
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 11:47:50 PM »
Wouldn’t be the first time we went round would it Trudy. And will not be the last either

Offline All That's Jass

• Better the you bitch
    • My deviant art page
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »
part 2

“Oh! Is that right!” I quickly retorted.  Grabbing her hair, pulling her up as I get up. She raises to her knees with me stand before her. Taking hold of my thong sliding down my thighs.  Forcing her to look up to me “ Oh you ready to eat my pussy, bitch” her eyes narrow as I tease her.. “ you wish cxnt”.  At that moment she slap her palm on pussy. The pain thrust me up to my toes.  My eyes widen how quickly her fingers slip inside me. Finger fucking with such furiously really felt I was being punch over and over. Gasping each time her hand slap against me.  Tilting my ass back desperately trying to retreat back. Grabbing hold of my hair keeping me close so she could coutinue her assault. She raises off her knees stepping forward, keeping pace as I retreated. Reeling backwards I clinch her wrist ripping her fingers outta me.  Falling backwards onto the sofa. Jenna stands above me I say on the sofa breathing heavily defitely on the edge of cuming. She peels off her soaked thong “oh whats a matter jasmine? I see fear in your face. Were you about to cum” Jenna kneels on the sofa with me. One leg between mine.   Angrily I responded “ FUCK YOU WHORE!”  we both slap our right hands against each pussy. Both release a grunt. Eyes lock exchanging glares of hate. Our hand threaten each other pussy. Slight movement from our fingers was enough to send shivers through out our bodies.  Leaning down her nipples would brush against mine. Her left hand firmly cups my breast. “ so it like that” I whisper to her. “Its like that” she replies as I firmly cupping her breast. Face to face, our right hands begin to rub our pussy. Fighting to conceal our pleasure, refusing to give her satisfaction, but our bodies couldn’t hide it.  Hips thrusts as we rub each other faster. Hearts begins to race, left hand pumps our breast nails digging deep squeezing as we attempt to cause pleasure and pain. Struggling to keep pace,  as pleasure begins to over take me. Breaking eye contact, I try to squirm away. Jenna quickly releases breast. Grabbing hold of my neck forcing to face her.  “ Where do you think you going! Bitch!”. Grasping hold of her wrist as she leans in choking me. Struggling to  breath, my legs kick out from under her, trap beneath her. Her focus return to her right hand, savagely forces her fingers into me. Fucking me hard, her breast and shoulder bounce and shifted hard with each thrust. I’m clinching on the sofa pillows on each side. Desperately trying to cum, shaking my head screaming STOP STOP STOP!!! ARRHHHH!!!.  Jeana evilly laugh “ no way bitch!” continue to finger fuck me.  Grunting from Jeanne, moaning from me filled the home. Till finally an orgamic scream surge out of me. With every touch sent me into convolutions, “ oh! That was a good one,  I wonder if you can continue” mocking me. Still unable to speak, glaring at her.  She smirks “ I take that as yes, don’t go anywhere going to get a surprise”  lean down lick the side of my cheek. Slowly pushing off walks down the hallway into a room.

Offline All That's Jass

• Better the you bitch
    • My deviant art page
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 10:33:08 PM »
Part 3 final

Sitting slouchly over the sofa, my strength slowly comes back. “UGH!” slaming my fist on the sofa  “ that fucking bitch! Where is she?” pushing myself up. Stumbling a bit as my knees buckle, holding onto the wall as Jenna walks out of the bedroom.  With a smirk on her face, trying to hide her own fatigue, one hand behind her back. “ your beaten give it up”.  Pushing myself off the wall, “ we are tied, we are far from finish, cxnt”  she quickly retorted “oh! your so right” revealing strap on dildo she had hidden behind her. Narrow my eyes “ you wish bitch, might as well just give it to me, so I can fuck your ass”  still glowing from her last victory “ bitch!  you could barely stand.”  Tosses it oh the floor between us “ but your right, we are even. Lets say next loser get rights to use it, deal?”  “oh! It a deal” I angrily responded. 
Slowly walking towards her. She does the same. Both our hair mangle. Glowing with sweat. We meet in the middle of the narrow hallway with the strap just below us.  Both of us breathing heavily. Our firm breast pressing against each other with every heavy breath. Slowly pushing ourselves closer to each.  Our breast once again mushroom out as we force them aponde each other.  Nose to nose, snarling at each other.  Our hands wrap behind each other, grabbing hold of each other shoulders. Exchanging grunts as we each shove our pride into each other.  Moans of pain echo the hallway as we stab each breast with our own, neither one of us seems to gain any ground.  Frustration kicks in as our thrusting become more violent. Jenna legs buckle, not given her any ground I thrust into her. With a loud thug her back crashing to the wall. Gasping as my breast  pierce into her.. she mumbles “BITCH!” planting her foot on the wall pushing off. Sending me backwards into the wall.   Gasping as her breast return the favor crushing mine
Narrowing my eyes as  “cxnt!”  pushing off the wall, she stubbles back  ramming my body into her, slamming into the wall behind her against. Her pain was my pleasure, screaming out as my tits crush hers.  “You like that bitch!” “ fuck you” she quickly retorted. Pushing off again her tits painfully crush into mine.  Screaming out as my body goes slightly limp but quickly recover. “ oh can’t take anymore” “ take more then you” pushing off once again. Letting out a painful howl her body goes limp, head dip to my shoulder, but doesn’t fall as I keep the pressure on her. She take a moment to recover as I feel confident I was winning, grinding my sore tits into hers.  As ditch effort on her part she pushes off crushing my tits once. We both let out a painful howl. Our knees buckle as we both  fall to our knees. Rolling off each other as we lay on the ground. With our back into the ground, chest heaving into the air.  Hands messaging our batter breast. I weakly grumble “You done? Whore!” she counter  equally as weak  “you wish bitch, get over here and lets finish this!”  turning to my side, she does as well.  our batter tits in each other faces, as we inch closer together.  Each of us  hesitate hearing our teeth snap as we inch closer.  “Don’t you dare you fucking cxnt” she warns.. “same to you bitch!” suddenly I feel a pair of hands pushing my back of my head into her tits.  Pulling my head back “time to finish you off!”.  Clinging my arms around back of her head, squeezing pulling her in.  soon both our savage screams became muffle.  Both of us struggling with our heads between our large breast.  Rolling on the ground each of us exchanging top position. Not allowing the other to breath.  Our feet squirming on the floor, as we tighten our grip. The louder her muffle cries the tighter I squeezed and vise versa.  Twisting  and kicking out our sweat soak bodies, desperately searching for air. Jenna rolled on top of me,  she releases my head and moves her hand between my legs. My scream of pain muffled between her firm tits as she pinch my pussy Grabbing her wrist releasing her head. Twisting my body rolling us side by side. Both of us gasping as our bodies parted a bit.  I release her wrist reaching up grabbing her ass. Pushing myself up, our wet bodies easily slide on each other as she does the same.  Opening up our legs as I heads inches closer to our pussy.  Our heads rested on each thighs.  Still heaving trying to take in as much air. No words were exchange.  Neither one of us had much left.  As much as we hated it, we knew it would come down to this.   Each of us staring at the others pussies, in a 69 duel.  Exhaustion was taking toll, my vision blur, my body ache in pain. I knew she was much the same.
With a flick of my tongue I give her a taste. Her body quivers followed by a soft moan between my legs.  After a moment, Jenna’s tongue firmly press on pussy. Slowly working her way up, my body tension up, my hands cling to her butt cheeks.  Biting my lower lip trying to fight off  the pleasure her tongue was giving me.  “You’re about done” she weakly tries to mock.  “ Pressing my lips on her pussy taking her in. my tongue pushing into her I could fell her body tense up, nails digging into my ass. “ooooohhhh you bitch!” popping noise felled the hallway as my lips left her pussy. A satisfactory smile filed my face “Seems you are too” as I like lick her juices off my face.  “FUCKEN WHORE!”  her mouth buried into my pussy.  Gasping “ohhh gwad!”  her tongue work me expertly. I wasn’t going to last long,  ohh bitch! Nails digging in her ass.  buried my mouth in her pussy. Closing my eye shut time fighting off the pleasure.  Flicking my tongue on her clit. Sucking in her pussy lips. She immediately gasp out. My minor victory was short live.  She immediately dived right back into me. Swallowing my pussy whole.  Our thighs clamped down on each other head. Oh fuck I knew I wasn’t going to last long.  My hips thrust uncontrollable in to her. Her hands dug in my ass cheeks.  The strain on my body immense,  fighting every second not to cum.  The only thing driving me to fight on, was the fact, I knew she was in the same spot.   Her hips thrust into my head banging my head back. my hands nails dug into her firm ass preventing any separation.  Savage screams muffle by each other pussies coming from both of us.  Our legs clamp down on each of our head.  Squeezing our heads desperately trying to push our hungry mouths heads away. As in unison we both scream out… NOOOOOOO!  FUUUUCCCCCKKK!!.... we could no longer contain it.. we both gave each other huge orgasm. Squirting our juices in each other faces.  Disgusted that I cam once again, but satisfied she did as well.  Our bodies tremble with each breath.  We laid side by side caught between our thighs. Bitch!  Whore! We each exchange insults and went back at it.  the moment our tongue touch each other. Was enough to send both of us into convulsions?  OHHH FUCK!!  I clamp hard around her neck. Straighten my body. Loud screaming coming between my legs. Only cause her to do the same. each of us trying to pop their other head off.  Each of us screaming in pain. But neither one of us was going to give to the other. Our energy was low. Both of us lock in position.  Crying out in pain, I reach above my head desperately trying to separate her legs.  I lose position doing so, slowly rolling up on top of me. She releases my head trying to mount me. But I continue to squeezing her head. she screaming out “ let me go”  in her panic she push right hand between my legs clawing my pussy.  Losing my grip on her head, as she forcefully pull her head out of my vise.  I quickly wraps my arms around her thighs shoving myself back at her pussy.  Gasping  whip her head and hair back, arching her back as my tongue pushing in and out of her flicking her clit. Kneeing above me her nails dug in deep into my breast.  Fighting off the pain I continue to eat her out. Her hips  thrusting  forward and back releasing my breast to cover her own head desperately trying to fight off her  orgasm.   Ohhhh ggwwwwaaaddd noooo!!!  No longer able to contain her, she explodes like a volcano. Erupting her juices inside my mouth.  Exhausted but satisfied, I release her. Her body was sent to uncontrollable convulsions.  She mumble the words “ fucken bitch” as she collapses on top of me and passes out.  Shoving her off me, my body soak in sweat and cum. I slowly turn over I see the strap. Grabbing it, to weak to follow up with it, but I was determine the bitch had to pay.  Groggy but getting to my knees  opening up her legs, I push the strap the strap up her ass.  Getting up, I slowly wash up, gather my clothes put on my jacket as I take one last look at my passout defeated foe and walk out the door