News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

E-C-C 288 "Busty Back Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!

• 4 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 288 "Busty Back Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:43:44 AM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 288 "Busty Back Room Showdown" - Part 2
Sheila Marie is a big busty hitwoman who surprise Christine Dupree in her studio behind the scenes to finally stop her activity of defamation about which of them are the stronger women in the US titfight circle. The discussion soon turned nasty as the black haired and brunette took an instant disliking of one another because Sheila Marie thinks she can beat Christine but Christine has a different opinion so that there is only one way to determine who really is the stronger busty fighter. Almost immediately the trash talking and catty insults flew back and forth. And quickly they decide to have a hostile match by keeping one bitch on the ground with hard tit squeezing attacks and some special tactics. They both are in great shape and love to catfight and titfight with other busty Milfs. And especially they want both the German Queen-Bee Marina Montana to show her who has really the strongest tits and body on our website.

Members can download the movie in full HD 1920x1080 quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

Here you can find the free preview clip:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/streams/?file=/streams/ecc288sprev.mp4

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Cattycock

Re: E-C-C 288 "Busty Back Room Showdown" - Free Preview !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 04:42:10 PM »
Looks amazing!  Great to see these two in your stable of fighters & want to see more from both!

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 08:22:29 PM »
 I'd love to see you have Christine face the German Queen-Bee Marina Montana in a hands on titfight or have them do a titfight where tit slapping, tit punching & nipple pulling is allowed...

Maybe you should think about having some matches where the winner receives 5:00 afterwards to punish the losers tits with the losers arms tied behind her back...

Maybe even do some 2 vs 1 matches also in the future where 1 girl is so confident she can beat the other 2 girls by herself she challenges them to a match...
bend

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 12:17:35 PM »
Christine vs German Queen-Bee Marina is something for the future when we find a way to bring Marina to California where we could realize an amazing "Titfight Showdown" between two hot and big busty veterans for the crown.
But first we have realized a "Titfight Challenge" between Christine Dupree vs Goldie Blair which you can see in December on our Homepage and i think you will love it when they hairpulling each other while they stand tit to tit and sqeezing/mashing their very big breasts together in a long ride.

Offline bend5

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • Christine Dupree's Naked Catfights
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 11:59:01 PM »
 I'm really looking forwards to watching Christine & Goldie facing each other in a titfight...

Those 2 girls are 2 of the best & toughest titfighters around today so that should be a great match...
bend