News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fresh Fite

• 9 Replies

Offline cattt

Fresh Fite
« on: November 09, 2017, 02:55:54 PM »
in the absence of new videos from SuiteFights I have come across "Fresh-Fite" - although no nudity, still very hot stuff and real fights. who can recommend the roughest video out there? I have been impressed very much by a fighter named Dani who fought very aggressively and with a hell lot of passion. he who can recommend on a specific vidoe will be blessed ...

Offline Soony

Re: Fresh Fite
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 03:32:34 PM »
I think Sammi vs Karma 2 fights are best.
FFV079 Sammie vs Karma, FFV134 Sammie vs Karma

And Dani, Paisley Pain, Sammie fighting each other videos are also good.
FFV141 Paisley Pain vs Sammie, FFV146 Sammie vs Dani, FFV161 Paisley Pain vs Dani, FFV159 Sammie vs Dani,  FFV189 Dani vs Sammie

Recently Styna vs Sammie catfight videos are all good.

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 11:41:19 PM »
I enjoy FreshFite.  For the past couple of years, the people behind FreshFite have been very generous during the holiday season by offering "12 days of FreshFite" (not sure if that's the official name or not).  They offer a free download each day for 12 days. 

Offline cattt

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 02:43:54 PM »
Thank you - is it possible to download these videos off their website or the snail mail it to you over a DVD?

Offline Soony

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 02:55:47 PM »
After you buy their stuff, can downloading in their site

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 06:45:01 PM »
I have at least 70 of their videos. Suite Fights is #1 but FreshFite features real trained young women who give it there all. Real, no fake stuff. Prices are good,and when they have sales, half price. Great deal. I bought this guy's stuff when he ran TUFF. 

Offline jerrywho

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 08:36:10 PM »
Freshfight would be the best ever if they got out of the ring.  Something about the ring I just don't like.  The girls are terrific, good looking and great fights.  Just something about fighting in a ring that bugs me..  And if they were a little more catty, grab a breast once in awhile.    that being said, they do seem to fight pretty Danny hard.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 10:04:04 PM »
I really like their videos, but every now and then I wish they would do a Suitefights type of match.

The girls and Gerry will not do that and I respect them very much for doing what they do.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 11:10:56 PM »
I have at least 70 of their videos. Suite Fights is #1 but FreshFite features real trained young women who give it there all. Real, no fake stuff. Prices are good,and when they have sales, half price. Great deal. I bought this guy's stuff when he ran TUFF.

They have a half price sale going on right now.
Catfight rules!

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 10:42:13 PM »
Went to to the site today and they say half price through 12/3 (today).  I purchased my first video (one I had my eye on for awhile) and entered the sale code (black01), but got a message the code had expired!!! So, no half price even though the site clearly says half price on all downloads...

You are forewarned!