News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miche - Disney Adventure

• 3 Replies

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
Miche - Disney Adventure
« on: November 09, 2017, 08:17:19 PM »
Norm and I [Miche 40, 5’3” 151, 36D] received a text from Matt to see if we were interested in going to Disney on Saturday visiting Magic Kingdom in the morning and then going over to Epcot in the afternoon.
Matt again mentioned that they may stay the night on Saturday night just as a little getaway, and asked if we were thinking of doing the same. After talking with Norm we decided that not only would we go, but make a small weekend trip out of it and remain the night as well; but not sure if we would remain at the same hotel or not.

During the week I reached out to Tonia (Matt’s wife [40, 5’1”, 168, 38D) and sent a brief text,
“Hey, I had a question for you. I was wondering if you might be up for something Saturday night, nothing sexual; but something that I know would be a turn on to Norm and maybe to Matt as well”.

A few hours had gone by, and I received a reply.
“Sounds interesting, what do you have in mind?”

I, read the text and pondered if she should reply or just reply with an answer of never mind. After thinking about it for awhile, I decided why not, I was in better shape than her, had a better body then her, and was confident that I would win, even better I would show both husbands who the better woman was. I replied making it sound as innocent as it could, disguising the fact that I was going to show Tonia up:
“I want to put on a show for Norm and do a fun wrestling match, nothing competitive or anything that would hurt. Just some fun rolling around trying to pin the other.”
“I know Norm has always wanted to see me do it, and I’m sure it is a fantasy of most men to see two women rolling around in front of them, lol. “
I looked at my reply, innocent enough and feeling that Tonia was a little competitive and likes putting on a show I was sure she would respond in the positive.

A little while went by, and Tonia replied.
“That could be fun and interesting, as long as it doesn’t involve getting hurt or tearing up clothes.”

I responded.
“Nope, just rolling around trying to pin each other in front of the two men. Wearing workout or exercise clothes that way it’s a tease for them as we roll around.”

Tonia replied.
“So Saturday night after out day at the park in exercise shorts or pants, sports bra, and t-shirt, maybe we can talk about it while we are at the park and start teasing the men early ;)

I responded.
“Sounds good, see you Saturday”.

Tonia replied.
“See you Saturday, be prepared to be pinned, lol.”
I replied
“Not if I pin you first, lol, till Saturday”

Saturday came and we drove up to Disney, and met both Matt and Tonia at Magic Kingdom. As the day went on both of us made little comments eluding to the wrestling match that evening and how both Matt and Norm would be hard with anticipation of watching the two of them rolling around. We agreed that this wrestling match would occur in their room, that way we could leave and return to our own room after the match. In the hotel room Norm was hard with anticipation and tried to have sex with me right then and there before the match. As expected I told him no, and maybe if Norm was a good boy he would receive a reward after my match with Tonia.

We arrived at their room and knocked on the door, Matt was there with a beer and opened the door. He offered a beer and wine to us as we entered their hotel room. The living room area was already cleared aside, and a bedspread was spread down in the middle for Tonia and I to wrestle. Norm took a beer, and both Tonia and I had a glass of wine as they relaxed the nervous jitters and talked about the rules. Wrestling to a pin for five seconds, no kicking, punching, pulling hair, biting or anything violent for three rounds.

Both of us were wearing spandex exercise pants, sports bra, and a t-shirt as they moved to the middle of the makeshift wrestling area. They both knelt a few feet apart.
"Are you ready?" I ask. Tonia smiles and says "Bring it!"  Slowly we inch in closer to each other, both of us timidly grab at each other trying to get a feel for the other woman. Trying to use her size advantage she presses the fight and tries to grab me, before long, we both have grips on each other with both of us trying to push or pull the other down. Eventually, our bodies are tangled and I pull the bigger woman down. We roll across the floor the sounds of our bodies slapping together and the groans we make as we strain against each other, are the only noises heard in the room as each woman is attempting to best the other.  For several minutes both unsuccessfully try to gain control of the other woman. Then I maneuver and slide onto Tonia’s back. Instinctively, I wraps one arm around Tonia’s neck and another around her arm. Tonia twist and turns but is unable to get free. Then I slide her legs around Tonia’s belly, I lock them and squeezes with all my strength. Tonia lets out a deep grunt as the air leaves her body. I continue to squeeze with my legs and slowly works myself around to the side of Tonia. Tonia continues to grunt and wimper as she realizes she is about to be pinned.  One….Two….Three…Four….Five. Miche wins by pin.

We roll apart and get back to our feet. After 5 minutes I’m up 1-0. The two move to their knees again and stare at one another, you can see the determination and that a competitive fire burns in each of our eyes. we begin reaching at each other again and before long are in another mutual struggle against each other for minutes. Eventually, I muscle Tonia into a headlock.  Slowly and methodically, I take Tonia to the ground. Tonia struggles in an effort to escape my headlock with no success. I position my ample breasts and t-shirt over Tonia’s face. Tonia can't find a spot where she can move her head that my breasts and t-shirt don't cover her face. Finally I move her to the ground for a pin and Tonia pulls my head down towards hers. Moments later Tonia wraps her arms around my back and bridges with all her might and rolls me over. In a sudden change of events I’m on my back, and Tonia is moving up and sitting on my belly and pinning her hands to the ground. Next, Tonia simply leans forward, covering my face with her breasts. I struggle and fight to find some air and finally Tonia lifts her breasts up as she counts One…Two…Three…Four…Five. Tonia wins by pin.

The score is now 1-1 with about 12 minutes gone. I move over to Norm’s side to get some water as Tonia moves over to Matt. He tries to offer some encouragement since I lost the last round. I whisper that I didn’t really need it because when Tonia pulled me in close she asked if she could win that round since she knew she was already beaten. I shared that what I didn’t expect was the breast smother and getting caught under the t-shirt. Norm offered that I should take my t-shirt off for the next round, which would force Tonia to do the same and we both know she has more of a belly than I do. Surprising Norm, I took the t-shirt off as I waited for the clock to count down to five minutes. I looked over at Tonia and asked if she was going to remover her t-shirt for the last round. Reluctantly, Tonia took her t-shirt off and made her way to the middle of the makeshift arena.

The two on their knees inch forward and lock up in a mutual bearhug. I pull Tonia in close and asks "Tonia, you realize you can't win, right? Do you want to quit? There's no shame in it, or should I just pin you right now?” "It's not over yet!" she snaps back.

I threw Tonia to the ground and moved in. I pounced on Tonia, pushing her face into the bedspread as I lays on top of her. I seem to be content with Tonia struggling to get out from under me and repeatedly bounces on her lower back to keep her from ever catching her breath. I’m almost giggling each time Tonia moans as the air is pushed out of her lungs. After several minutes, I roll Tonia over. At this point, Tonia is almost defenseless as I climb up her body and trap her head between my thighs. Trapped between my powerful legs, Tonia can't escape my stare of confidence in my eyes is unmistakable as I look at my pinned opponent. One…Tonia tries to buck me off, Two…. Tonia attempts again, Three…I fall forward on all fours as Tonia pulls her head from my thighs and retreats away. I turn and looks at Norm and smiles, and return to looking at Tonia on her knees.

We are both on our knees and Tonia is having some trouble catching her breath. I move forward and knock her down and end up on top again. As I lay on top of Tonia, I struggle to pin Tonia’s hands above her head, we lock eyes again. "Say it, Tonia...you're beaten" I say as I press the whole weight of my body onto Tonia’s as I continue to struggle for a pin. I slide into a grapevine pin, Tonia lets out a loud groan as her legs are stretched. I know I have the advantage over the chubby woman who is just holding on. I flex and strain as hard as I can to break Tonia’s will as she uses all her power to keep from giving up. Both of us are groaning as our bodies are pushed to their limits. Between the sweat of our bodies I lose my grip and slip from the hold I had. Tonia capitalizes on this momentary change, and again we are rolling around the floor. When we finally stop struggling for position, Tonia is once again on the bottom. Even though she is exhausted, I’m able to hold Tonia in place. O simply lay on top of Tonia, every breath Tonia takes becomes laborious and Tonia can’t find an escape. Tonia is fading, her legs were pressing so hard to roll me off of her, now lay still. Tonia slowly gives up and is unable to fight anymore. Realizing that Tonia is spent, I instinctively position my sports bra over her face one more time to finish her. Tonia attempts try to find some air, but only hears One….Two….Three…Four….Five. Miche wins by pin.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
Re: Miche - Disney Adventure
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:51:36 PM »
Thanks for posting.Enjoyed the story specialty as it's a mature wrestling theme.Hope their friendship wasn't ruined..
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 11:57:34 PM »
Good story,nice writing.

4on1

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »
Thanks for posting.Enjoyed the story specialty as it's a mature wrestling theme.Hope their friendship wasn't ruined..

As you can see from part 2 Disney Springs, friendship remained.