News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mom and Belle have it out

• 12 Replies

Offline Tomas

Mom and Belle have it out
« on: November 11, 2017, 04:15:01 AM »

Rick and I were sitting in his room, our conversation centering on our favorite topic.  The debate had gone on for a few years. Neither of us really believed there would ever be an answer.  Knowing that did not dampen our interest and fervor regarding this subject. In fact, our interest had greatly increased as were neared our 16th birthdays.

Our mom's were close in size.  Belle was 5'5", around 135.  Rick always bragged she was a 36D.  My mom, Alex, was about 125, 34A or AA, tended to be a bit big for her frame in the butt and hips.

We heard Rick's mom come home.  Seemed like she was upset about something.  Not that we actually saw her, it was the slamming of the front door that alerted us that something was amiss.  A few minutes later we heard the bathroom door slam.  Shortly after that the sound of the shower running could be heard.

Rick laughed, I bet she just finished kicking your mom's ass.  Oh yeah I said, then why is your mom mad?  I bet she is upset because my mom whipped her.  Now your mom is trying to sooth her sore body in the shower.  We both kind of laughed, we both knew the vision we were each imagining.  I shook my head, damn would I love to see what would happen.

Belle couldn't have been in the shower more than a couple minutes when we heard a loud banging at the front door.  I know you're in there Belle, open this door.  Next thing we knew we heard the door bang against the doorstop as it was thrown open.  Where are you, we're going to have it out now.

Rick and I stared at each other with surprised looks.  My God I exclaimed, that's my mother who just stormed in looking for your mother.

Rick and I scrambled out of his room to check things out.  We caught a glimpse of my mother storming down the hall yelling for Belle.  Mom must've come over in a hurry.  She was barefoot, and wearing shorts with a sleeveless white top.  I don't think mom even noticed Rick and I as she stormed around the house screaming for Belle.

Mom passed the bathroom for the second time before she realized there was water running and someone was obviously in the shower.  Completely ignoring Rick and I standing in the hallway watching, mom threw the door to the bathroom open.  Yelling I have had it, we're going to settle this now, mom stormed into the bathroom.

Rick and I crowded into the doorway just in time to see Belle poke her head around the shower curtain as my mom closed in on her.  Belle had soap running off her face as she tried to throw the shower curtain out of the way.  Mom wrapped part of the shower curtain around Belle as she grabbed Belle.

Belle, mom, and the shower curtain and rod all went down in a tangled heap in the tub.  Water was showering over both, and splashing all over the bathroom as both scrambled for control.  Both were letting out yelps of pain intermingled with bitch, and verbal threats of what was going to happen to the other.

Belle was having a tough time getting out from under the shower curtain.  Mom had partially trapped Belle in the curtain, and Belle was having a hard time fighting back.  Mom's back was totally soaked as she held Belle partly under her.  Mom still had one leg outside of the tub as she slapped and punched at Belle.  Belle had managed to get one arm free, and had a hand buried in mom's hair.  Belle was jerking mom's head back and forth, trying to pull mom to the side.

Belle gave a hard desperate jerk causing mom to let out a scream as she found herself rolling over Belle into the tub.  We saw one of mom's legs flail in the air as mom rolled over Belle and also became entangled in the shower curtain.  All we could see were two shapes struggling under the shower curtain.

One shape moved over the other, we could see bare legs kicking free of the curtain.  An arm threw the shower curtain to the side.  There was Belle on top of mom, mom kicking her legs futilely to free herself.

Belle rose to her knees, pulling moms head up by the hair.  Mom shrieked at her to let go.  Belle's response was a ringing slap to the face.  Oh no bitch, you barge in my house like this, assault me without warning, and having failed want me to let you go?

I could only stand there with my mouth gaping open.  Mom had surprised Belle, she even at one point had Belle partially tied up in the shower curtain.  With all that Belle still managed to turn the tables on mom.  A glance at Rick confirmed he was enjoying the spectacle.  Rick had always claimed his mother would have no problem whipping my mom, I just didn't know how bad the whipping would be.

Both women were still in the tub, the shower curtain had been tossed to the side, and the shower was still running.  Mom's legs were flailing in the air as Belle straddled mom in the partially filled tub.  Belle looked pretty impressive leaning over my mother.  Her large breasts swaying back and forth, water running over her shoulders, and streaming along the contour of her breasts and falling on to mom's face.

Alex, I've been a lady and put up with your mouth for to long.  I'm going to teach you a long overdue lesson, and there will be nothing ladylike about it.  Then she dunked mom's head under the water, grinning while mom struggled futilely under her.

Mom's arms must have been trapped as the only sign of mom trying to get free were her legs frantically kicking.  Water was splashing everywhere.  Just as I thought mom must be near to drowning, Belle pulled her head out of the water.  Mom came up gasping and choking.  Belle held her firmly by the hair as mom took in large raspy breaths.

Mom's face was about level with Belle's tits, something that did not escape Belle's attention.  Jerking mom's head forward by the hair, Belle put her other hand on the back of mom's head.  With a laugh Belle brought mom's face into her right breast.  Mom had gotten her arms free, and was pushing against Belle in an effort to remove her face from Belle's breast.  As mom's struggles grew more frantic I realized Belle was smothering mom with her breast.  Mom flailed wildly at Belle.  In desperation mom balled her fists and beat on Belle's back.  Her blows were to weak to effect Belle, who laughed cruelly at mom's pathetic attempts to free herself.  Belle mashed mom's face fully into her large breast while taunting mom.  "Is that all you've got left Alex?" 

When Belle pulled mom's head back, keeping her hand firmly buried in mom's hair, mom was again gasping for air.  Belle stared down at mom's face, grinning at the fear in mom's eyes.  Giving mom a ringing slap to the face Belle announced, I am going to enjoy this.  Belle gave her a couple breaths respite, then dunked her under the water.

Mom's struggles were not nearly so vigorous this time.  What strength mom had was quickly running out.  Rick tapped me on the shoulder.  Your mom is all done Tom, I don't think I've ever seen one person whip another this badly.  He was right, I hadn't ever seen anything this one sided myself.  Part of me felt awful seeing my mother handled in this manner by another woman.  Part of me was also totally turned on by the spectacle I was watching.  I felt guilty, but that didn't keep my dick from becoming a rock hard spike ready to explode.  Rick was experiencing the same thing, though I doubt he felt guilty as his mother was clearly kicking ass.  It was obvious as Rick adjusted things thru his pocket.  I know I was close to dropping my pants and just grabbing on to my dick.

I wasn't sure if Belle had even noticed us gawking in the doorway.  Belle was obviously angry and intent on doing my mother in.  I doubt my mother had seen us, she had precious little time to look around between being dunked and smothered.

Mom was barely fighting back, Belle was doing pretty much what ever she wanted at this point.  Belle slapped mom's face a few times to get her attention.  Mom weakly pushed back at Belle, her effort had no effect.  Belle proceeded to rip mom's blouse from her body, following that by rudely jerking mom's bra off.  Belle stared directly at mom's bare chest and laughed.

Such little things Alex, why do you bother with a bra?  Mom had sagged back into the tub, Rick and I had now stepped thru the doorway for a better view.  Belle took hold of both of mom's tits with her thumb and first finger, cruelly pinching and puling on them.  Mom groaned as she feeble attempted to push Belle's hands away.

In desperation mom delivered a weak punch to Belle's abdomen.  Mom was to weakened from Belle's beating to actually get enough on her punch to hurt Belle.  Belle grinned, then punched mom in the belly.  Mom's gasp, followed by wheezing gasps gave testimony to the force of the blow.

Belle seemed to have finally noticed Rick and I.  She gave us both a bold grin.  Well look Alex, it appears we have an audience.  From the bulges in their pants I would say both are enjoying this.  Belle took hold of mom's chin and forced her to look over at the two of us.

Belle stood, and stepped out of the tub.  Turning her back to us, Belle drug mom part way out of the tub.  With mom draped over the edge of the tub, Belle pulled her shorts, then panties off.

Belle then sat on the toilet, pulling mom over her lap.  With mom's bare ass over Belle's knee, Belle proceeded to give mom a spanking as Rick and I watched.  Mom was helpless, she barely kicked her legs as Belle turned her ass red with one ringing slap after another.  Mom's ass shook with each swat.  We soon noted whimpering, mom was starting to cry.

Belle had one more surprise.  Standing, she dumped mom on the floor.  Mom landed with a thud on her back.  Belle knelt over mom, her shins over mom's shoulders, her knees on either side of mom's head.  There had to be a couple inches of water on the floor.  Even by the door Rick and I were standing in water.

Belle grinned at us, then rubbed her pussy against mom's face.  From our view we could see Belle's labia spread out over mom's mouth and nose as she pumped back and forth over mom's face.  Mom was trying to say something, but her words were totally muffled.

Belle raised a bit, then ordered mom to open her mouth.  Mom whispered no, clamping her mouth shut.  Oh, you will open your mouth Alex.  Then reached down, pinching mom's nose shut.  Mom didn't last long before she opened her mouth gasping for air.  As soon as mom gasped for air Belle lowered herself a bit more, then began peeing directly into mom's mouth.

Mom found herself gasping, her mouth filling with pee so fast she had no choice but to swallow several mouthfuls.  Belle emptied her bladder into mom's face, then stood, leaving my humiliated mother lying in water and pee on the floor.

Belle gave mom a kick to the ribs, then grabbed a towel.  You better gather yourself quickly Alex.  You have one hell of a mess to clean up in here before I let you leave.  Not to mention I still intend to finish my shower after you get things cleaned up.

Offline Masked Superstar

Re: Mom and Belle have it out
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 02:15:50 PM »
good until the pee

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 02:35:05 PM »
Wow great story. Does it go on after Bella got out of the shower ?

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 02:48:32 PM »
good until the pee

I agree. Makes any continuation totally not worth bothering to read.

Offline footfight

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 03:26:31 PM »
Intense.....

Offline Tomas

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 06:32:43 PM »

Thanks for the input.  I debated about changing the ending for the board. I will keep the input from posters in mind the next time I post a story.  The original story was written for a limited audience who liked that ending.  I kind of knew the overall group here might not like the ending.  My alternate ending I had considered was Belle smothering out her opponent.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 10:12:06 AM »
Great story. Many thanks.

Offline ego522114

• God Member
  • EGO's Para Scope
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 05:29:51 PM »
Good humiliation! Next time Alex should’ve bite the other mom’s pussy before she got a mouthful of pee😱
I'm 4 real UB2

Offline Joyce Bailey

• I'm dying for a woman to fuck me!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:50 PM »
Excellent story, good fight!

Offline GirlsvsMoms32

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 06:57:33 PM »
I enjoyed this. Especially the pee at the end ????

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2020, 05:02:48 AM »
Great story and humiliation but what's next before or after the shower?

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »
Great story and good ending.  Peeing can be both humiliating and sexy.  Now if she had dropped a deuce in her mouth...

Offline CattyGingerCop

• This pic is not me.....just a close approximation
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2020, 11:51:47 PM »
never understood the mentality of sick boys who love getting off to women they supposedly love getting hurt/humiliated
hairpulling, titmauling, ass to ass,  trib fights