News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alexa vs Kels

• 26 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: Alexa vs Kels
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »
The ballerina has a rock hard body. My money is on her.

I'm not discounting the fact that Alexa's got a great, athletic bod! But what am I... chopped liver? She'll be sorely disappointed if she thinks she can bully me around. Alexa's gonna be sobbing out her surrender once I fold her body and limbs into a nice little victory bow. Oh is this Alexa for me? Oh, I shouldn't have!

{alt}

I voted for Yoko...errr Kels
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 04:41:57 AM »
Account continues
Kelsey follows up with the kick to Alexa’s stomach by grabbing hold of her hair pulling her violently back bending Alexa over. Kelsey throws two quick uppercuts to Alexa’s face striking her in the left eye and cheek, this causes Alexa to whelp from the hits. After Alexa takes the punches she grabs Kelsey around her stomach and pushes her backwards causing Kelsey to stumble until her back hits the wall and Alexa continues pushing forward ramming her shoulder into Kelsey’s belly forcing the air to rush out of her lungs. The hold on Alexa’s hair slackens with the exhale of air from Kelsey’s lungs allowing Alexa to take a step back and as she stands up Alexa unleashes a right straight into Kelsey’s belly, a left hook to her right breast and a right uppercut striking Kelsey under the chin. Air rushes out of Kelsey with the first punch, then she feels her right breast crushed by the hook and the uppercut under her chin her teeth to crash together causing Kelsey to see stars.

Kelsey’s head goes up and back striking the wall behind her with a resounding whack. Alexa takes a step back getting ready to use her legs again, but Kelsey after shaking cobwebs from her head and the stars disappearing, is wise to the attack and steps into it catching Alexa’s right thigh on her own left thigh without much energy. This allows Kelsey to grab around the back of Alexa’s neck and pull her close bringing her knee to strike Alexa’s wide open belly. Alexa gasps as the air leaves her lungs this time and Kelsey unleashes another knee to Alexa’s belly causing Alexa’s knees to buckle for just a second. Alexa stumbles into Kelsey grabbing hold of Kelsey around the chest holding herself up. Kelsey attempts to push her away, but Alexa gains enough strength back to hold on and she reaches up behind Kelsey’s head and grabs a hand full of her hair with her left hand and pulls down hard causing Kelsey to look straight up.

Alexa tries to take advantage of this position and with her right fist gives several punches to Kelsey’s kidney. Kelsey cries out from the unexpected punches to her back and uses more force to push Alexa away, but Alexa keeps hold of her hair and Kelsey retaliating grabs hold of Alexa’s and pulls downward as hard as she can making Alexa almost fold in half. Both of them are bending over with Kelsey only staying up just a little more than Alexa, but she uses this position to bring her knee right up into Alexa’s face striking her in the nose. Pain explodes in Alexa’s face and she is unable to hold onto Kelsey’s hair anymore letting go and trying to block her face from any further knees. With the strike Kelsey feels the hold on her hair let go allowing her to stand back up and goes for one more knee into Alexa’s face, but Alexa moves her face too close to Kelsey’s belly to allow it to strike her face, but the knee does hit Alexa’s breasts flattening them against her breastbone lifting her off the ground briefly.  Alexa cries out from the force of the knee striking her breasts.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 01:35:44 PM »
How Alexa isn't winning this, is beyond me.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 03:08:24 PM »

I have a few ideas :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline HelloKels

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2017, 03:36:02 PM »

I have a few ideas :)

Could it possibly be that she's overrated and hides like a coward during a fight? :O No, of course not. Must just be because I'm better. ;)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2017, 03:43:05 PM »
That is a few of them to me :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 12:55:20 AM »
Alexa is in real trouble here. She is so much smaller I don't see this ending very well for her at all. Stop it Kels! 

Offline HelloKels

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2017, 04:05:50 AM »
Alexa is in real trouble here. She is so much smaller I don't see this ending very well for her at all. Stop it Kels!

And deprive you all from a good show? Heck no! Alexa wouldn't want me holding back, anyway... she's a "tough little" ballerina, remember? ;) Now what to do once I knock her out cold... Decisions, decisions...

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2017, 04:24:48 AM »

There is no stopping... until submission or knock out. Both ladies knew what they were getting into..

Part 3

Pain shoots through Alexa’s body from the knee being lifted up into her breasts, and when her feet hit back on the ground Kelsey immediately yanks her hair, causing Alexa’s scalp to burn, off to her right side with a twist with the intent of sending Alexa past her right side in a wide circle but just when Alexa is near Kelsey’s side, she brings her knee up again digging into Alexa’s belly lifting her off the ground again. Alexa screams and coughs from the impact and instead of landing back on her feet as she did with the previous knee, she drops down landing on her knees coughing and trying to catch her breath. Kelsey not letting up with hands still in her hair pulls Alexa’s head back and down towards the ground so that Alexa lands on her back hard. With a scream Alexa’s head continues in the arch striking the thin carpet on top of the hardwood floors. Alexa sees stars and her vision blurs for a second.

Kelsey lets go of Alexa’s hair and tries to drop down on top of Alexa’s chest to straddle her , but even with her head bouncing off the floor and blinking tears from her eyes, she is able to get her knees between Kelsey and herself almost out of instinct. Kelsey throwing punches down trying to pass Alexa’s modified guard with little effect striking Alexa’s forearms and shoulders as Alexa has drawn up in a ball with her arms protecting her face. Kicking out with her legs and sweeping Kelsey’s left leg, Alexa is able to push Kelsey off to the side with Kelsey falling hitting her left shoulder.  Alexa takes advantage of Kelsey being off balance and grabs hold of her hair yanking back and forth as wildly as she can, to keep Kelsey off balance longer, and she kicks her leg out into Kelsey’s belly pushing the lower part of her body away. This kick to Kelsey’s belly does some damage, and along with the violent hair pulling Kelsey is unable to fight back right away.  Kelsey’s head is swinging wildly striking the ground a few times before she attempts to grab hold of Alexa’s wrists to stop her scalp from burning. This does not help much as Alexa uses her leg to push Kelsey’s belly away with one leg and kicking out with her other, not doing much damage with the kicks though. The most damage is done the while Alexa yanks her arms towards herself, letting loose a little and then pulling hard again, clumps of hair come out with each pull. Kelsey frantically is finally able to grab hold of each wrist to stop the move violent movement of her own head at the hands of Alexa, but Alexa continues pulling Kelsey closer by her hair with her right hand and twisting her left hand out from Kelsey’s hold on her right wrist and she tries to punch with her left with little effect hitting the back of Kelsey’s head or her arms.

Kelsey now able to stop her head from being thrown around continues to hold onto Alexa’s right wrist and tries to go up and over Alexa’s leg to return the kick, but figures she could use her other hand to push Alexa’s leg down and off of her belly at the same time. Kelsey is able to push it down successfully and rolls on top of Alexa’s left leg she just pushed down pinning it between the ground and her body and moves herself closer to Alexa. Kelsey sends her free right hand slipping it between the two of their bodies to deliver punches to Alexa’s chin several times with quick rabbit punches. Yelps escape Alexa’s lips with each shot banging her teeth together, and she tries to grab hold of Kelsey’s punching hand but cannot gain hold of it. Kelsey is able to dislodge Alexa’s hand from her hair after several punches to Alexa’s face and she gets up to her knees and rolls away to clear out her head. Watching Alexa also roll away she slowly stands up and gets ready to attack again. Kelsey sees her moment as Alexa takes a little bit longer to stand up, she moves forward quickly and kicks Alexa catching her in the left side and back as Alexa turns away from the kick. This sends Alexa down to the ground rolling away. Kelsey tries to follow up on the kick and instead of trying to drop down on her chest again Kelsey winds up for a soccer kick that connects on Alexa’s right side. Alexa screams from the two kicks in close succession and rolls onto her back to cover up, putting her legs between Kelsey and herself. 

Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline couples compete

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2017, 04:41:40 PM »
Great story and great poll! Alexa will make a comeback and defeats Kells

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »
Too bad I didn't know ANYTHING about this poll or I could of actually beat this airhead!

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »
Well damn. I wish I hadn't missed this one. I would have loved to have participated. What a great match up. I bet a real fight would have been epic.