News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Alexa vs Kels

• 26 Replies

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Alexa vs Kels
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:38:10 PM »
Welcome to Neo's fight club.

We have a fight tonight in the cabin by the river. This fight will be to knock out or submission. They will begin standing but if it goes to the ground it continues. Anything goes until there is a winner.

In This corner we have Kels
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=40577

Standing 5'5 weighing 125 pounds
{alt}
{alt}

Vs

Alexa in the other corner
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=47839

Standing 5'1 weighing 100 pounds.
{alt}
{alt}

Ok ladies... both of you fight hard and in the end I will declare a winner.

Good luck and may the better woman win.

Thank you all for voting and please post who you think wins and how.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline HelloKels

Re: Alexa vs Kels
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 09:24:08 PM »
I can't wait to test out how "tough" this little ballerina is! You're going down, Alexa, I just haven't decided how just yet... Any ideas from the peanut gallery? ;)

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »
 Kels wins fight
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 10:23:38 PM »
The ballerina has a rock hard body. My money is on her.

Offline beautifulsouth

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 10:56:18 PM »
I can't wait to test out how "tough" this little ballerina is! You're going down, Alexa, I just haven't decided how just yet... Any ideas from the peanut gallery? ;)

Not that sure about "the ballerina is going down", the ballerina in fact looks so strong, I bet my money, her legs will finish you, hmmm, your only chance maybe by lucky punch or kick...

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 11:35:55 PM »
voted for Kels
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 05:04:59 AM »
Take her down Alexa!!!

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 02:05:58 PM »
Just voted for the ballerina!

Offline HelloKels

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 05:46:41 PM »
The ballerina has a rock hard body. My money is on her.

I'm not discounting the fact that Alexa's got a great, athletic bod! But what am I... chopped liver? She'll be sorely disappointed if she thinks she can bully me around. Alexa's gonna be sobbing out her surrender once I fold her body and limbs into a nice little victory bow. Oh is this Alexa for me? Oh, I shouldn't have!

{alt}

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 07:36:28 PM »
The night air was cold outside of the river cabin causing me to build a fire in the large stone hearth. After the fire is built I move a large, soft comfortable couch in front to block it from this evening festivities. Most of the room is cleared out waiting for the two beautiful women who will arrive to test themselves against one another.

First to arrive is Alexa, who is dressed for the weather. I direct her to a bedroom to change into whatever she is going to wear for the contest. After a bit of time she comes out wearing a robe with the front loose showing off her blue bra and panties as she saunters over to the couch to sit and wait for her opponent in the radiating heat from the fire.
Kelsey arrives shortly afterward not making Alexa wait too long. I direct her into another bedroom to take her time to get ready and change. Rather quickly, as though she were already prepared and just had to take off the comfortable sweats she was wearing to get right to it.

There is a nervous energy as she emerges wearing white bra and panty set and sits on the furthest part of the couch from Alexa. Both look stunning and give side eye at each other out of the corner of their eyes as I get up to explain the rules of the contest.

The two of them will begin standing, but the fight can continue on the ground until one of them submits or is knocked out. I will declare the winner of the contest when it is over.

Both of them get up and move to opposite corners of the sparse room never taking their eyes off of each other.  I ask if Alexa is ready and all I receive is a nod of the head. Asking Kelsey the same thing, and just a slight nod as she lifts her hands up. Without so much as a word from either who are both intent on the other I tell them to fight
Alexa comes on strong lifting her hands and moving forward quickly to intercept Kelsey. She starts feinting with jabs and snaps out a right kick connecting with Kelsey’s left thigh causing a wince. Kelsey does not back up though and launches a left jab that is blocked but a right cross that connects with Alexa’s cheek staggering her back two steps before she recovers.

Alexa not happy with the punch, throws another kick connecting with Kelsey’s thigh again, trying to make it difficult for her to stand if she takes many more of them and follows it up with a low left hook hitting Kelsey in the ribs as she reacts to the attack on her own left side.

Kelsey steps to the left on the slightly damaged left leg and circles Alexa stepping out of her reach for a second before she steps in and delivers a straight kick to Alexa’s belly causing her to exhale and double over a quarter of the way down. This leaves Alexa’s face open and Kelsey follows up with a left jab, a right straight and a left hook.

Alexa stumbles away from the left hook and comes close to the couch. She is able to recover quick enough not to let Kelsey follow up on the combination. Looking to attack the left leg of Kelsey again she sends another kick, but Kelsey ready for it steps back lets it go by. Not wanting to get hit in the thigh again she is hesitant to let it stand forward in her stance allowing Alexa another hard kick, knowing over time it will make it had to stand on it.

With the big miss on the leg kick Kelsey follows it up with a sweeping kick of her own that catches Alexa in the side of her stomach, that she is unable to block and forces her to circle away from the kick and Kelsey following up.
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 09:39:04 PM »
After looking at their profiles I have to say I think Kels will win this. :)
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 10:33:29 PM »
After looking at their profiles I have to say I think Kels will win this. :)

No surprise but I totally disagree with Jane. Even though she's smaller Alexa takes Kels in this.

I'd be more shocked if you made sense *giggles*
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 12:04:26 AM »
Easy win for Kels.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 02:20:47 PM »
I am hoping Alexa wins but Kels size advantage is significant.

Offline HelloKels

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 05:11:35 PM »
The night air was cold outside of the river cabin causing me to build a fire in the large stone hearth. After the fire is built I move a large, soft comfortable couch in front to block it from this evening festivities. Most of the room is cleared out waiting for the two beautiful women who will arrive to test themselves against one another.

First to arrive is Alexa, who is dressed for the weather. I direct her to a bedroom to change into whatever she is going to wear for the contest. After a bit of time she comes out wearing a robe with the front loose showing off her blue bra and panties as she saunters over to the couch to sit and wait for her opponent in the radiating heat from the fire.
Kelsey arrives shortly afterward not making Alexa wait too long. I direct her into another bedroom to take her time to get ready and change. Rather quickly, as though she were already prepared and just had to take off the comfortable sweats she was wearing to get right to it.

There is a nervous energy as she emerges wearing white bra and panty set and sits on the furthest part of the couch from Alexa. Both look stunning and give side eye at each other out of the corner of their eyes as I get up to explain the rules of the contest.

The two of them will begin standing, but the fight can continue on the ground until one of them submits or is knocked out. I will declare the winner of the contest when it is over.

Both of them get up and move to opposite corners of the sparse room never taking their eyes off of each other.  I ask if Alexa is ready and all I receive is a nod of the head. Asking Kelsey the same thing, and just a slight nod as she lifts her hands up. Without so much as a word from either who are both intent on the other I tell them to fight
Alexa comes on strong lifting her hands and moving forward quickly to intercept Kelsey. She starts feinting with jabs and snaps out a right kick connecting with Kelsey’s left thigh causing a wince. Kelsey does not back up though and launches a left jab that is blocked but a right cross that connects with Alexa’s cheek staggering her back two steps before she recovers.

Alexa not happy with the punch, throws another kick connecting with Kelsey’s thigh again, trying to make it difficult for her to stand if she takes many more of them and follows it up with a low left hook hitting Kelsey in the ribs as she reacts to the attack on her own left side.

Kelsey steps to the left on the slightly damaged left leg and circles Alexa stepping out of her reach for a second before she steps in and delivers a straight kick to Alexa’s belly causing her to exhale and double over a quarter of the way down. This leaves Alexa’s face open and Kelsey follows up with a left jab, a right straight and a left hook.

Alexa stumbles away from the left hook and comes close to the couch. She is able to recover quick enough not to let Kelsey follow up on the combination. Looking to attack the left leg of Kelsey again she sends another kick, but Kelsey ready for it steps back lets it go by. Not wanting to get hit in the thigh again she is hesitant to let it stand forward in her stance allowing Alexa another hard kick, knowing over time it will make it had to stand on it.

With the big miss on the leg kick Kelsey follows it up with a sweeping kick of her own that catches Alexa in the side of her stomach, that she is unable to block and forces her to circle away from the kick and Kelsey following up.

Ah yes, the ballerina is merely a one trick pony with her kicks, as expected... She can't reach me with her punches so she's desperately trying to fling her legs at me. Once I get my hands on them I'll make sure to leave her a crumpled, sniveling mess...  :-*