News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tami vs Alix

• 2 Replies

Offline Tomas

Tami vs Alix
« on: November 12, 2017, 04:45:19 AM »

I hardly know where to start.  I find it hard to stay calm as I relate this.  Even now I feel myself trembling with a mix of fear and heightened awareness due to the adrenaline surge I feel just from recalling the night.

I was attending a social gathering at a friends home.  For me it involved a mix of business, as an accountent I knew several of my clients would be there.  In particular I knew Betty and her husband Mark would be there.  Betty was not normally the kind of woman I made friends with.  We are the same age, but some of her assets are the type that make me insecure.  We are about the same height and weight, but she is a fit and well endowed woman.  I carefully watch my weight, but my commitment to my job keeps me way to busy to allow for exercise and fitness. Betty maintained a daily regimen that kept her quite fit.  We had playfully wrestled a bit once.  Betty controlled me with little difficulty.  She forced me back on a couch, then straddled me while pinning my arms against the couch.  We both laughed about it, and to be honest I didn't put much effort into it.  Regardless, I had no doubt Betty was to much for me to entertain ever seriously challenging her.   Betty though was actually very pleasant and disarming.  Even the playful little match we had she kept light hearted, I really didn't feel bad about being pinned to the back of the couch by her.  Somehow she always put those around her at ease while never flaunting her body and breasts.  Breasts are something I have very little of.  I tend to over compensate for that by being aggressive in business, and a bit domineering in social conversation.

Usually when around large breasted women I tend to be nervous and self conscious.  Even around a short large breasted woman, I somehow end up feeling small and insecure.  It's like I have suddenly become shorter and all I can see are big breasts towering over me.  I feel like I must verbally lash out, hence I have become known for having a bit of a sharp tongue.  Betty was different, she just had that art of making me feel relaxed.  Which is probably good as Betty was in much better shape than me.  I have little doubt that she would humiliate me in a physical confrontation.

Sorry, let myself get side tracked a bit.  Kind of hard to write directly about what happened. I had been making the social rounds, saying hi to clients, and doing my best to be sure to introduce myself to perspective clients.  I don't mind saying I am a successful accountant, and I always keep an eye out for new business.  I hadn't seen Mark and Betty yet, I hoped they would arrive soon.  Besides being friends, Mark had many good connections.

As I circulated, I couldn't help becoming somewhat annoyed with a woman I hadn't run into before.  Not even sure whose guest she was.   A couple times she distracted people I was trying to get better acquainted with, leaving me suddenly out of the conversation.  I overheard her introduce herself as Tami.  Tami was the epitome of the kind of woman I immediately take a dislike to.  She was big chested, and didn't hesitate to flaunt it in front of the men.

I was beginning to think she was intentionally following me around.  I had just started talking with another male client when Tami stepped right next to me.  I saw his eyes avert, and as I turned to see what distracted him I litterally bumped right into her tits.  I couldn't help myself, I didn't want to, it was those damn tits.  I immediately recoiled, stepping back quickly, and almost stumbling.  I felt my face flush, and a couple people nearby, including  the guy I was talking to laughed a bit.  I knew it had to have looked like bumping into her breasts was what caused me to stumble.

I looked at Tami, she glanced at the smiling faces around her, then turned her grin towards me and winked.  I gave her an up and down with my eyes.  I'm 5' 6", and 130 pounds.  Tami was heavier than me, maybe 10-15 pounds more.  Her shoulders were wider than mine, and her arms appeared a bit heavier than mine.  She had on a knee length dress with slender straps draped over her shoulders.  The dress showed plenty of cleavage, as I looked downward I noticed full hips.  Her calves were well accentuated due to the heels she was wearing.  In her heels she stood taller than me.  I almost always wear flat shoes myself.  As I brought my gaze back up I met her eyes.  I was wearing dark pants, white knit blouse, with an open dark jacket.  I saw her look at my chest, then down, then back to my eyes.  She was still smiling, then she casually turned her back to me.

I was angry, and ashamed for letting her get over me like that.  I found myself red faced and heading for the bathroom.  I took several minutes in there, wanting to regain my composure.  I kept telling myself how stupid I was being.  I had let Tami mentally get to me.  I was upset enough that I found myself day dreaming about teaching her a lesson.  So what if she was heavier than me, she was probably soft and slow.  As I washed my hands at the sink I imagined myself grabbing her hair and punching her in the breast as I jerked her towards me.  She cried out in pain, still holding her by the hair, I tore her dress down, then grabbed her bra, jerking it down causing her fat tits to bounce freely.

Jerking her head side to side by the hair, I unleashed a punch to her belly causing her to sink to her knees.  I brought me knee up into her face, knocking the bitch to her back.  Then jumped on top of her.  I clawed her tits, and mashed her fat nipples between my thumb and finger.  She kicked her legs and cried, but I didn't let up.  She was nothing under me.  Just a flabby weak bitch.  I hit her in the face a couple times, then worked her tits over with my nails.  It would be a long time before she flashed those tits in front of anyone again.  I finished ripping her dress off, and stood over Tami.  She had on white panties, I had pulled her bra down, but not off.  Her floppy tits were bare, and bleeding.  I had her tattered dress in one hand, she still had one heel on, the other laying on the floor near her foot.

I took a deep breath, turned the water off and dried my hands.  I stepped out of the bathroom.   At a quick glance nobody seemed to be paying attention to me.  I didn't see Tami either.  I mentally relaxed a bit more, good maybe she left I thought to myself.

As I moved into the room and began mingling again I saw mark stepping thru the open patio doors carrying two drinks.  Finally, Mark and Betty were there.  I was anxious to talk with Mark, I had good news for him.   I picked up a drink for myself, then headed out to the patio.  I stepped out expecting Betty, what I saw froze me in my tracks.  That bitch was out there, laughing and flirting with Mark.  I was about to speak when Tami reached out and ran her hand over Mark's groin area.  To his credit, Mark immediately stepped back.  Oh c'mon Tami cooed, nobody will know.  Tami sounded a bit drunk, she must've been hitting the booze more than I had noticed.

She had her back partially to me, Mark saw me as I strode purposefully towards her.  What are you doing you bitch I exclaimed as I roughly grabbed her shoulder.  I tried to spin her towards me, but she jerked away.  She pulled away hard enough that we both dropped our drinks.  The plastic party glasses went flying, both of us were spattered with the contents, I heard the glasses clatter as they hit the floor.  You again, I heard Tami exclaim, what's wrong ya flat chested whore, can't stand up to the competition?  What, I exclaimed, you calling ME a whore?

I reached out for her, one hand going for her hair, the other for the front of her dress.  In the back of my mind I was kind of hoping Mark would step between us.  That thought caused me to hesitate just a bit as I went for Tami.  Next thing I knew Tami had both my arms by the wrists.  She turned both my wrists outward and stepped full into me.  I felt my arms trembling in her firm grip as her breasts pushed into my chest.

Tami was looking straight into my eyes.  I tried to step back, but Tami turned my arms behind my back and pulled me tightly against her in a bear hug.  My earlier fantasy was all wrong, Tami was quite solid, she didn't feel soft or flabby as she crushed me in her bear hug.  I could hardly breath, panic began to take hold of me.  Her gaze as I struggled to breath totally unnerved me.  My heart began racing, I'm ashamed to admit I wet myself.  I had never felt so frightened in my life.  I couldn't even call out for help.   I glanced over to Mark, but he was showing no sign of intervening.

With a laugh, Tami released one of my arms, then shoved and spun me to the floor.  I landed with a thud on my ass.  I found myself gasping for air, my ribs hurt, and I could see Tami coming at me with that damn grin.  I started to scoot back on the patio floor.  Tami was laughing at me, in desparation I kicked at her, landing a solid blow to her shin.  Tami let out a cry of pain and stumbled to the floor grasping her shin.  I was still desparate, I had felt Tami's grip, and knew she was strong, if she got hold of me again I would be in big trouble.

I was still on my butt, Tami had dropped to one knee almost between my legs.  I pulled my foot back and launched another kick catching her in the chest.  I felt my show go into the softness of her breast, then meet her ribs.  Tami gasped and went over backwards.  I stood, going for another shot, Tami rolled to one side trying to recover.  I seemed to notice that several people had come out to check out the commotion.

I launched another kick into Tami, catching her in the belly with the point of my shoe.  Tami curled into a ball.  Adrenaline had taken hold of me, I jumped on Tami hitting and clawing at her.  I must've connected with several blows as Tami seemed unable to get me off her.  I tore at her dress, the straps broke and I pulled it down off her chest.  Jesus, the bitch wasn't wearing a bra.  I buried my hands in both her tits, jerking them back and forth as I dug my nails in.  somewhere in my rage I could hear Tami incoherently crying.  That seemed to make me even more angry, I let go of a tit, drew back, and punched her in the face as hard as I could.  I vaguely remember seeing her eyes roll up in her head, my wrist felt like it was on fire.  It has been five days since this happened, and my wrist is still swollen and sore from spraining it when I struck Tami's face.

Like an animal I tore at her clothes.  I tugged and roughly ripped her dress off.  Both of her heels had fallen off, she had a white thong on that left a generous amount of hair showing.  I gave her a solid kick in her hairy crotch, Tami barely moaned.  I dove back on top of her, driving my knee into her belly as she lay on the floor.  I wasn't dome with those tits yet.  I was going to make sure she didn't flash those around anyone for some time.  Gawd she had big nipples, I pinched and pulled them, slapped her tits back and forth, then raked my nails over them.  I was about to punch her in the right tit when I felt arms grab me.  I was being pulled away, I screamed to let me go, and managed to kick the limp Tami a couple more times as I was drug off her.

Once pulled off Tami, I collapsed on the floor in tears.  I was shaking and trembling, I felt a wave of nausea sweep over me.  Slowly I gathered my wits.  A couple of the guys helped me back to my feet.  Tami was starting to come around, I saw Mark and another help her to a sitting position.  Mark came over to me, he smiled as he whispered, Betty would've been proud of you.  Then he added, I think you better get out of here.  I saw someone had given Tami her tattered dress, she clutched it to herself as she came to her feet.  Her face was already bruising, I thought I could see a small trickle of blood on one breast as she covered herself.  Our eyes met briefly as Tami was helped to her feet.  I felt myself tremble, that was not the look of a beaten woman.  Mark was right, I better clear out, I didn't think it would be a good idea to give Tami a second chance.

When I got home I rinsed my pee stained panties and pants, threw them in the wash and collapsed into my bed.  As I finish this, my wrist is till swollen and sore, and my ribs ache a bit when I take a deep breath.  I'm glad Tami doesn't run in the same circle I do.  I may have kicked her ass once, but I still tremble when I think about how helpless I felt in her grip.  I know she thought it was all over, I was lucky to have landed those kicks as I sat on the floor virtually scared to death.

Offline vals

• God Member
Re: Tami vs Alix
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »
Nice story.

4on1

Offline Tomas

Re: Tami vs Alix
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »

Working on a 2nd part for this.  May be a bit, but the story is not over.