News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maureen vs Dee Big D

• 52 Replies

Offline Suzanne_fights

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Dee Big D
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
I'd love to see you both hurt each other bad as both massive sluts

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2017, 05:02:01 PM »
Maureen has lost her edge, Dee would just slaughter her now.  Both second raters as fighters, am sure they give wet sloppy head.  I really enjoyed looking down on the whipped 'mauler' and love watching her try to regain some status.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 02:49:51 AM »
Here is the 3rd and last story of Big D.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 01:17:17 PM »
Maureen has lost her edge, Dee would just slaughter her now.  Both second raters as fighters, am sure they give wet sloppy head.  I really enjoyed looking down on the whipped 'mauler' and love watching her try to regain some status.

Linda,
 You and Maureen going at it again would be an incredible turn on! Come to think of it, you and Dee going at it would be pretty damn hot too!

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »
I'd like to see you and Dee give Lucky a double blowjob while ripping off each other's hair.
This is a possibility. Why dont we see if there is any interest from the members for this fight to take place.
That would be great. Go Maureen
Love to see catfights

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 01:24:36 PM »
Here is the 3rd and last story of Big D.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

gmenn,

Thanks for sharing this. Big D was and is one of my favorite catfight artists of all time. The are is great and women are HOT. This brings back fond memories. I wish I could find more of his work. It really is pretty good.

As for the Dee and Maureen stories, they have been the stuff of fantasies for me since the 80s. These fights were some of the most brutal, descriptive and hot stories I've ever read.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 05:03:11 PM »
The Jill vs Kyra cartoon fight was done as a follow-up due to the overwhelming popularity of my battles vs Maureen. It proved to be a popular formula.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 12:49:00 AM »
It's incredible. I remember writing the Maureen vs Dee stories and mailing them in to Cavalier men's magazine. It seems like only yesterday when these two wildcats had my cock bursting at the seams. The way they fought was so animalistic, I thought I was seeing things. Never had I imagined two females could fight the way Dee and Maureen did. And then when I saw that Cavalier had translated the stories into cartoon form, I could not get over it. As the years passed it became obvious to me that The Maureen vs Dee catfights had developed what one might call a cult-like following. As far as I know, the editions featuring Their catfights were the magazines biggest sellers.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 07:16:52 AM »
Oh, I'd love to see Maureen and Dee go at it once more. It would even be hotter and nastier than any of their earlier battles!
I'm sure it would be, Emmett. So great to have you as a fan. Who would you be cheering for?

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 07:21:18 AM »
Great cartoons
Love to see catfights

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 04:57:25 PM »
Maureen and Dee are super role models for catfighters!
Why you are sooooo sweet, darlin. Never pictured myself as a role model before. I was usually the anti-role-model type.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:45 PM »
Am laughing away, everyone sees how bedraggled and trashed 'poor' Maureen is.  Worn our bar trollops aren't going to win, even against Dee.  No one is fairer then Emmett, encouraging all mature ladies to have at it, and he is trying to be tactful but its time for the glue factory Mo.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 08:20:30 PM »
Am laughing away, everyone sees how bedraggled and trashed 'poor' Maureen is.  Worn our bar trollops aren't going to win, even against Dee.  No one is fairer then Emmett, encouraging all mature ladies to have at it, and he is trying to be tactful but its time for the glue factory Mo.
Poor, mis-guided Linda. You would be a fool to think you could have out-catted my long-time rival, Maureen, in her prime. You caught her at the tail end of her catfighting career, and you should count your lucky stars that it worked out that way. So, keep on laughing, Bitch. The true fans here know who is the better catfighter. I know very well, for I have suffered more than any other female at the hands of The Mauler.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2017, 10:12:23 PM »
Any Lady who is willing to CatFight to keep or take a man, is a Goddess!
I could not agree more.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2017, 10:23:01 PM »
Any Lady who is willing to CatFight to keep or take a man, is a Goddess!
I could not agree more.
Ditto!