News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Maureen vs Dee Big D

• 52 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Maureen vs Dee Big D
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 07:20:43 AM »
There was a 3rd catfight cartoon featuring Maureen vs Dee that was drawn by "Big D". It was based on a fight I had with Dee when I followed her and my husband, Lucky, into a bar. I found them fondling one another's crotches as they were making out by the bar. I got behind Dee and yanked her off the stool by her hair..........things escalated quickly after that. We went to the floor and a large crowd formed a circle around us ensuring that no one would try to stop us from tearing eachother apart. I wonder if anyone has a copy of that cartoon from the Cavalier days.

Offline canguy744

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2019, 06:41:55 PM »

Apologies for joining in here, but I have a vague recollection of another catfight cartoon in a similar style.  I think the story was a American man in Vietnam or some other south Asia country who was with a local lady, when an American lady entered the room and the two ladies fought, with the local lady winning after both ladies mutually scissoring each others heads.

And I agree that a Maurenn / Dee rematch would be amazing!!!

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2019, 02:19:07 AM »
It's incredible. I remember writing the Maureen vs Dee stories and mailing them in to Cavalier men's magazine. It seems like only yesterday when these two wildcats had my cock bursting at the seams. The way they fought was so animalistic, I thought I was seeing things. Never had I imagined two females could fight the way Dee and Maureen did. And then when I saw that Cavalier had translated the stories into cartoon form, I could not get over it. As the years passed it became obvious to me that The Maureen vs Dee catfights had developed what one might call a cult-like following. As far as I know, the editions featuring Their catfights were the magazines biggest sellers.

Lucky indeed..!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
Gmenn do you have the one where the Vietnam whore and the American fight over a soldier? That's another one of Big D's comics that wasn't posted in this forum that you might want to add.
Ddot

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2021, 04:53:32 PM »
Pleased to fulfill your request.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2021, 01:21:47 PM »
thanks g
Ddot

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2021, 10:02:57 PM »
By any chance you don't happen to have the "Fight Time" letter that "The War in 'Nam" was based on do you

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2021, 11:41:30 AM »
By any chance you don't happen to have the "Fight Time" letter that "The War in 'Nam" was based on do you

I have a lot of scans of Cavalier and Nugget pages, but they are pics, so I cannot search the story without reading them all. Sorry.

May be you remember year and month they published it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 11:42:32 AM by gmenn »