News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Input Wanted For Upcoming Tournament

• 11 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Input Wanted For Upcoming Tournament
« on: November 13, 2017, 03:00:51 PM »
I was working on some stuff for my Patreon stories when I decided I miss the old tournament format. Makes for fun and easy stories like the dark Disney princess one I did a while back. Any thoughts on what kind of tournament I should do next? I had a few ideas and not sure which one to run with.

-furry/something based on the art of Hellbridge
-Monstergirl Wrestling League championship tourney
-fan-picked characters tournament
-witches school tournament (sexed up Harry Potter style)
-Sexfight High school competition
-demoness tournament: the 8 deadly sins
-Overwatch wrestling league
-intergalactic tournament (aliens and superheroines)

as always, my stuff's on my various links, but my original stories and some art is on patreon.com/sandcastles . Been working on turning everything over to free, so check out some of the exclusives while you're there.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Input Wanted For Upcoming Tournament
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 04:42:55 PM »
Either superheroines or fan picked character tournaments.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
Maybe it's a bit of a hang over from Halloween, but the idea of a supernatural sexfight tournament in an Academic setting sounds like fun.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 07:38:14 PM »

I easily eliminated TWO.... of the rest I'm not sure.

Maybe the Witches School Tourn would be interesting - if we assume the 'students' haven't yet mastered ALL the intricacies of their craft. (Seniors' talents more developed, Freshmen pretty clueless, Sophomores/Juniors varying degrees of proficiency(?)

My other "pro" vote (I gave myself two votes!) goes for the "Demoness Tournament". Not sure how the "8 deadly sins" factor in, but if they have to perform one of the 'deadly sins' on an opponent in each round... can I just skip "Gluttony" and watch the Food Channel instead?

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:56 PM »

I easily eliminated TWO.... of the rest I'm not sure.

Maybe the Witches School Tourn would be interesting - if we assume the 'students' haven't yet mastered ALL the intricacies of their craft. (Seniors' talents more developed, Freshmen pretty clueless, Sophomores/Juniors varying degrees of proficiency(?)

My other "pro" vote (I gave myself two votes!) goes for the "Demoness Tournament". Not sure how the "8 deadly sins" factor in, but if they have to perform one of the 'deadly sins' on an opponent in each round... can I just skip "Gluttony" and watch the Food Channel instead?

I could see this as the winning condition. You have to perform a move or act that represents one of the sins. In the championship match you have to perform all 7.  Gluttony doesn't have to be an actual food type deal, just oversaturating your opponent with something they desire.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 09:08:41 PM »
Assumed some demon queen from each son of the demons (making up an 8th for tourney reasons)

And the witch girls definitely not pros. A handful of tricks available, which they'll use to better their odds however they can (strength potions, illusions, etc) while mostly physical fighting
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 02:53:25 AM »
intergalactic tournament for me, would those be characters we recognize or originals?

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 06:11:30 AM »
tend to go with originals, but could easily be based on existing ones as obvious nods

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 04:59:42 PM »
I like the witches tournament idea but I think you can take most anything and turn it into an interesting story.

Offline Super Deadly Ham Attack

• Super Deadly Ham Attack
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 12:04:40 AM »
I think they all sound great, but my personal vote is the intergalactic tournament. Would it be half superheroines, half aliens? I think you could make some interesting matchups and you could go wild with the alien designs...

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 01:40:55 AM »
I think they all sound great, but my personal vote is the intergalactic tournament. Would it be half superheroines, half aliens? I think you could make some interesting matchups and you could go wild with the alien designs...

probably something to that affect. my main thought for that would be sort of a tournament with a fighter each from different planets. so top of my head, a sexy green Venusian woman, a four-arm Jupiter woman, an intergalactic space cop from the moon station, an ice alien off Pluto, a savage woman from growing up with the natives of the Kelgexian jungles... so all over, generally humanoids

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2017, 03:46:52 AM »
Would it be half superheroines, half aliens? I think you could make some interesting matchups and you could go wild with the alien designs...

probably something to that affect. my main thought for that would be sort of a tournament with a fighter each from different planets. so top of my head, a sexy green Venusian woman, a four-arm Jupiter woman, an intergalactic space cop from the moon station, an ice alien off Pluto, a savage woman from growing up with the natives of the Kelgexian jungles... so all over, generally humanoids

I don't like them in most stories, but a Futanari (hermaphrodite) character from planet where there's only a single sex who have BOTH a penis and a vagina so can reproduce - may be an interesting one.

But I'd want to get a lot of positive feedback on the board before I tried it....IF I were you though. (Just to be on the safe side with the readers?)