News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match

• 38 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
I grab you by your hair again and prepare to send you to the opposite corner.

Me:  I know you loved that taste of Venezuela so much, you want a second helping jajaja!!!

I whip you into the second corner as your back hits into the corner and fall to a seated position.  Once again I get cocky, lifting my little plaid skirt and making a chopping motion over my pussy before I take off running at you and take another spread legged leap.  At the last second you roll out of the way right after my feet leave the ground.  My pussy slams into the metal post between the turnbuckles.

Me:  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bounce off do a backwards roll and manage to get back to my feet although hobbling around almost comically on my tippy toes clutching my sore pussy.

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 03:00:09 AM »
I hobble around holding my pussy, my hands going up my skirt clutching myself with my mouth and eyes wide open after slamming pussy first into the post.  I turn around just in time to see you blasting towards me hitting me directly in my tits with a huge running lariat.  I feel like you are going to burst my 34D implants as the force of your clothesline sends me into more than a 360 degree flip that spins me completely in air before I land on my back and roll into a matchbook with my ass up in the air, legs folded over my head, my own pussy near my face.  My skirt flies up exposing my black thong.  When you hit me across my chest, it knocks my tits completely out of my Tramps top.  I don't move from this position

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 02:57:27 AM »
Still folded up in a tight matchbook, pussy in my face ass in the air you rub my ass making me moan before you smack me hard on my ass.

Me:  AAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You roll me over unfolding me as you lift me with a full nelson and hold me up high in the air, my ass almost against your tits, my tits exposed as you charge the corner slamming me tits first into the corner before I slide down against my face dazed and stumbling out of the corner back towards you.

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 07:30:18 PM »
I stumble around but you get right behind me again, but now grabbing my exposed tits and squeezing them.

Me:  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW My Implants BITCH!!!!!!!!!!   Ref She is gonna bust them!!!!!!!!AAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

You lift me in a full nelson again holding me high in the air but also my tits, You hold me as high as you can, my ass up in your face, your nose in my thong as my skirt covers your head.  You hold me up for a good nearly a minute as you show me off to all sides of the ring before you suddenly drop me hard tits and face first onto the mat.  The impact bounces me up more than a foot before my whole body flips over and I lay starfished under you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQI5eU5UXTs   (first with AJ)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 07:31:29 PM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 04:21:03 PM »
The Glam slam like move bounces me off of my tits and face as I flip over onto my back spread eagle.  My tits jiggle as you pin me.  You lay on top of me but before the ref reaches 3, you pull me up by my hair.

Ref:  Hey!!! why did you stop the count?

As you go to respond to the ref and he is out of my sight line, I get up to my knees, run my forearm between your thighs giving you a low blow.

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 02:19:02 AM »
I give you a low blow as you argue with the ref as you grab your pussy is smashed by my forearm to some boos from the Silks crowd and cheers from my fellow Tramps.  Eva is giving me a thumbs up.  I get up and see you hobbling around with your sore cunny as I laugh to myself.  Suddenly you charge me in the corner, I use my smaller size and speed to give you a drop toe hold so that you slam face first into the corner.

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 04:13:51 AM »
As you lay face first into the turnbuckle, I leap ass first onto your back bouncing up and down trying to smash your tits into the buckle.  I turn you over onto your back with your head resting on the middle turnbuckle as I rip open your top and let your big girls spill right out as I slap them back and forth before I stick my bare augmented 34Ds in your face and shake them back and forth against the side of your head.

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2017, 05:59:48 PM »
I take my tits batting them from side to side around your head as you struggle some.  Firmly in control now I lift my skirt and once again rub my ass in your face before I pull you up by your hair.

Me:  Ok Big blonde Bitch, let's go for a little ride!!!

I start to whip you to the ropes as I prepare for some sort of aerial move if I manage to get you to the ropes and you return.

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 07:04:44 PM »
I whip you to the ropes hoping you would bounce off so I could hit you with a hurricanrana, but you grab the ropes stopping yourself. 

UUGGGGHHHHHH

I charge at you and hope to then clothesline you out of the ring.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2017, 08:35:24 PM »
*Rushing into the arena.... I charge towards ring side, joining the other Silk Stockings Girls... I'm wearing a black silk top with a matching silk skirt and matching black sheer stockings*

Oh my God!! I .... I had no idea this fight was even going on! I so wish I could have been here from the start! Beth....darling..... You are doing SUCH an amazing job baby!! Carmen is scrappy, but she's SUCH a tiny little bitch!! You've got her darling!! You could finish her off and get a major win for The Stockings Girls! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 02:44:49 AM »
I manage to clothesline you over the top rope, but you land on your feet on the apron.  As I approach you send a forearm to my implants sending me stumbling back a few feet while I hold my chest.  As you prepare to reenter the ring, I charge at you again and try to spear you in the stomach.

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2017, 08:11:33 PM »
I slam into you and as I bounce off you manage to grab my skirt, tearing it leaving me in just a tiny black thong with the Tramps logo on it in red.  While you are seated on the bottom rope, I pull you up partway and place the rope in front of your neck before I jump up and wrap my legs around your waist in a Leg scissors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZOpwgb22Zk

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2017, 09:33:55 PM »
OMG!!! Cheater!!!! Cheater!!!!!!

Any REAL ref would disqualify Carmen RIGHT NOW!!!! This is TOTALLY not fair!!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Come on Beth!! You can do it sweetie!!! You can still beat her, I know it!!! That cheating, cheap bitch!!! So not surprising her skirt ripped away... Tramp girls wear the cheapest clothes!!!

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 03:12:53 AM »
I squeeze my thighs around you as I pull the rope around your neck to choke you.  I jump off of you as you remain seated on the rope as I go for a dropkick to your exposed tits

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 08:26:51 PM »
Choking gagging and hurting I am helpless to move myself from the ropes. My hands on my burning throat as I struggle to recover. Your feet smash into my natural proud girls squashing them and molding them around your boots. The force of the blow sends me tumbling through the ropes and onto the floor below. I land on my back and wind is knocked out of me. Laying there I rub my back and orbs trying to make sense of how the tables have turned.

The security keeps Heidi away from me and two of them "help" me up although I can tell they are just feeling my ass cheeks and one even runs his hand over my orbs before rolling me back into the ring so no interferences can be done.

*My thumb is in my mouth as I suck..... my heart pounding as I watch the back and forth between my amazon bodyguard and the dirty little Latina girl.... Beth is trapped in the corner as Carmen chokes her....I slap at the canvas as I shriek*

COME ON DARLING!!! YOU NEED TO BREAK THE HOLD!!! YOU CANNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOT LET HER CHOKE YOU OUT!!!!

*A moment later, my stomach is in my chest as I watch Carmen flatten Beth's flawless breasts, sending her tumbling down to the hard floor below... I'm on my feet, charging towards my girl's rescue when I'm lifted right off the ground by a security guard....his hands all over my breasts.... Beth's lovely, platinum blonde locks are in her face.... She is clearly dazed, looking from side to side....clearly not sure where she is right now..... The pervy guards "help" her to her feet, but their icky hands are all over her body.... One groping her chest...another guard with one hand cupping her bottom....the other between her nylon covered thighs...sliding upwards to her crotch... I'm screaming now at the top of my lungs*

GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!!!!! THAT WOMAN IS AN AMAZON WARRIOR!!! SHE'S NOT.....NOT.....NOT SOME KIND OF PLAYTHING!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*I turn my gaze towards Carmen.... starring daggers into her*

YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS CARMEN!!!!! I WILL RUIN YOU FOR THIS!!!