News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match

• 38 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match
« on: November 14, 2017, 04:00:51 PM »
My music plays over the speakers, sort of a hard rock en Espanol mixed with a salsa beat mash up as I get a mixed reaction from the fans made up of Silks and Tramps fans..

Announcer:  Coming down the aisle, representing the Classy Tramps at 5'4" 115 lbs from Caracas Venezuela, Sinful Senorita Carmen...

I strut down the aisle knowing that I will have a much bigger opponent to face, but I don't care because I am one of the best in the world when it comes to wrestling.  I wear something similar to what I have in the picture with the back of my leather jacket saying "Classy Tramps" on it in red and with the exception of me wearing red and black boots instead of heels.  I strut a full circle around the outside of the ring high fiving those wearing Tramps stuff and flipping off those with Silks stuff before I climb up the steps and walk mid apron before doing the splits before sliding under the bottom rope.  I get up and hand my Tramps jacket to the ringside announcer before telling him.

Me:  Something happens to this, something happens to you!

I now have on a black halter top that shows my cleavage displaying my 34Ds and it says "Classy Tramps" on it too.  I climb up the turnbuckle and shake my tits to the crowd like the Classy Tramp that I am jajajaja.  One almost falls out of my top so I am quick to jump down and tuck it back in and try to fix my top.  I wait on my opponent Beth.

{alt}

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Re: Beth (Silks) vs. Carmen (Tramps) Clique wrestling match
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:17:07 PM »
Tear that bitch up Miss Beth!!!! Whistles and cheers from the side.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 11:50:54 PM »
I shake my head as you come down to the ring wasting your time hugging your loser Silk sisters that never win fights or matches.  You finally enter the ring after dilly dallying and I have gone impatient.  I walk right up to you, but my face is just above your tits as I give up 8 inches to you and a good 45 lbs.

Moaner:  Tear that Bitch Up Miss Beth!!!

Me:  Shut Up!!!  You hardly win any matches Moaner.

Ref:  Ok you two, keep it clean, no dirty stuff, clear?

DING DING DING

I hold my hands up for a test of strength and so do you, but your hands are way higher than mine.  I try to jump up and down to try to reach your hands but I can't as you laugh.

Me:  NOT FUNNY!!!

I back up to the nearest turnbuckle and then walk through the ropes.

Ref:  Where are you going Carmen?  You are going to get counted out.

Me:  Top Rope dummy, I have to even this up!!  Are you looking up my skirt??

I get to the top rope as you and the ref look at me like I am crazy.  I turn to the crowd that is giving me a mixed reaction and point to my head like I am smart.  I hold my hands up to lock up with you from up here so I now have a height advantage, but as you get close I leap at you for a crossbody block hoping to catch you by surprise and take you down so I can pin you in record time just because I am amazing.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:03:38 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 12:08:01 AM »
beth may be a little bigger   but i know from expierence  Carmen has a temper she can make work for herself

take her apart  carmen :)
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 01:38:07 AM »
Me:  Watch me out smart this dumb blonde!!!

I leap at you right as you are expecting to lock up and go for a crossbody block.  Something is wrong, we aren't falling to the mat.  You manage to catch me across your chest with ease as you hold me sideways against your big tits.  Displaying me for a second with your hand on my pussy, you then slam me down back first across your knee.

Me: OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I am folded over your knee as your hand pushes above my tits to fold me like an upside down U, my back being bent.  Your hand grips onto my pussy in a crotch claw as you squeeze tight, my skirt pushed up displaying my black thong with the red "Tramps" logo on it too.

Me:  OWWWWWWW REF SHE GOT MY PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!

Ref: Hey watch the hold against her crotch.

Beth: Oh hush she doesn't mind. She is a tramp after all they all like to be trampled especially down there.

I kick back and forth screaming

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2017, 02:45:38 AM »
Me:  LET GO OF MY PUSSY BITCH!!!!!

After the ref tells you to let go, you argue with him but finally do.  Then you tear off my Tramps top where I have a small black bra on under also with "Tramps" written across each cup in red.  You throw me onto the mat and lock your high thighs around my waist and squeeze me in a tight scissors as you roll onto your stomach and rest on your elbows.

Me:  FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! GET OFF ME!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 03:58:51 PM »
You release your scissors and get up as I hold my sides moaning.

Beth:  "Get up tramp.. its time for you to go touring".

Me:  FUCK YOU FAT BLONDE BITCH!!!

you pull me up by my long black hair and jerk me to my feet.

Me:  My HAIR!!!!!

Ref:  Watch the hair Beth!!!!

Beth:  "Get up tramp.. its time for you to go touring".

you reach down and grab me by my pussy tightly and easily hoist me up into and upside down position.

Me:  FUCK!!!! Put me down bitch!!!!

You carry me around with ease showing me off displaying my tiny black thong as my skirt pops up.  You charge the corner and slam me hard into it

Me:  OOOOOOFFFF FUCK!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2017, 04:26:49 AM »
After you slam me into the corner, you release my body as I slide down the turnbuckle, my legs hooking over the top rope leaving me hanging upside down in the tree of woe.  My skirt folds up now completely exposing my little black "Tramps" thong.  You rub your elbow into my mound making my thong camel toe into my pussy.  You turn around and grab me by my hair pulling me up so that my face gets buried in your big ass.

Me:  MMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You pull apart my thighs, but the back of my knees are still hooked over the top rope.  You cross my ankles so I am hooked up in the corner well. You taunt Lexi and Eva as they both look pissed but can't do anything.  There is heavy security around the ring to make sure no Tramps, Silks or even DOA members try to get involved.  You slam your elbow into my pussy making me moan loudly. 

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
The ref is trying to free me from the tree of woe but having a hard time uncrossing my ankles.

Beth: Here let me help.

You pull me up by my now damp black hair and shove my head between your thighs while my face is buried in your pussy just covered by your nylons and thong.  You grab onto my pussy and dig in tightly squeezing it.

Me:  MMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Beth: I just don't want her falling on her head so I have to hold her tight ref

Ref:  Do you need to attack her crotch?  I'm warning you!!!

Beth:  *Giggle*

You re-adjust your fingers so that you are more fingering my kitty as I can be heard moaning between your thighs.  The ref just stares as you work my pussy through my tight thong.  I start to get a little moist as the ref forgets about scolding you and watches in awe at you working my kitty in this hot position while squeezing my head.

Ref:  Ummm... uh, well I don't have a problem now with you keeping her in the corner... carry on. 

Me:  WHA???? MMMMPPHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2017, 04:13:00 PM »
You drive your fingers into my pussy through my tiny thong as I can feel you down there working my walls as I start to get more aroused and dampen my Tramps thong.  You then smack my pussy hard with your fingers making me scream.

Me:  AAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Beth: Behave.. this is no time to flood yourself Carmen we are in a fight.

I can see the tent building in our useless ref's pants even from my upside down position.  You unhook me from the corner and hold me upside down almost like you are getting ready to give me a tombstone.  My little schoolgirl skirt still folded up displaying my thong, my pussy up in your face.  You drop down but put out a knee giving me a wicked shoulder breaker, which makes me cry out before letting me flop to the mat spread eagle, with skirt still covering my belly and showing my thong.  You drop your ass onto my face as I moan into it, the ref totally useless now as he just enjoys everything he sees.  You rub my 34Ds through my Tramps bra making my nipples hard while working them.  This also makes me a little more aroused  as you play with them to the ref's delight as well as just about everyone in the crowd except for my Tramp sisters watching.  Eva is looking pissed but security personnel make sure that she nor any other Tramps nor Silks for that matter enter.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 08:54:42 PM »
You get up off of me and rub your foot around my pussy making me moan very loudly as my hands go down there to try to pry you off.  Then you slam you foot down hard stomping me

Me:  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Ref:  HEY!!!!! Watch the stomping of the women parts, they're for touch... ahem... NO STOMPING!!!!

Beth: This is what happens to tramps they get trampled.

You yank me up by my now wet black hair, you whip me hard to the ropes.  I rebound.  I try to get a quick one on you by leaping in the air for a crossbody block again, but you catch me in air and use my momentum to flip me over and power slam me.  I lay on my back spread eagle, head tilted to the side with my skirt folded up.

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:13 PM »
I am very dazed after the power slam as you yank me up by my wet black hair and then whip me to the ropes.  You taunt the Cuban as she sits in the front row flashing angry faces at you.

Beth: "Take a good look Eva your partner is about to be served her own medicine."

What does she mean by that?  I get whipped into the corner slamming into it back first.  The top rope hooks under my armpits holding me up.  You then run towards me, if I don't move I am going to be dead.  I suddenly desperately drop to my side causing you to slam ass first into the top turnbuckle where my face would have been.  Glad to move out of the way to avoid that I try to pull myself up at the ropes to see what happened to you. 

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2017, 01:02:51 AM »
You completely miss me on the turnbuckle, slamming your ass into the top pad I am amazed that for such a big girl you could get such height and relieved that my face was not there.  You slide down to a semi bent over position in the corner with your ass on the middle buckle as I come over to you and send several hard kicks and stomps to get you to fall onto your ass in the corner so that you are seated with your head resting against the middle pad, arms over the middle ropes.  I walk over to where your Silk Sisters sit.

Me:  Your big girl is going to get a "Taste of Venezuela"!!!

I see the Cuban clapping and smiling, since this is a move I borrowed from her called "Taste of Cuba".  I run across the ring and leap in the air spread eagle landing ass first on your huge tits while I slam my wet thong clad pussy against your face, my skirt covering your head so we can't see your face as you get a full taste out of me.

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2017, 03:09:58 AM »
Your luscious wonderful tits feel great against my ass as I bump and grind up and down on them.  My wet pussy is slamming your face making you taste my hot spicy Latin scent.  I am enjoying it too much but I got more to do and take control of this match.  I finally roll off of you as you sit there gasping for air as I turn around facing my tan ass towards you and lift up my skirt shaking my thong clad ass at you as I back up against you and rub my ass against your face feeling your nose go right into my crack.  I bump and grind against your face as I laugh and rub it in.  I bump and grind giving you "The Main Course of the Taste of Venezuela" before holding my ass against your face.

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 04:21:00 PM »
I continue to grind my ass against your face and rub it in very well.  I bounce it to a salsa beat and smile at Heidi, Aliyah and the other Silks who were having fun watching Beth beat me moments ago.  Now I got Beth under my control and as my bitch.

Me:  You Silks ready to see it one more time?  Beth is a big girl so she deserves a double portion of a Taste of Venezuela!!!

I grab Beth by her hair and go to whip her into the opposite corner.  I charge the corner preparing to hit her again.