News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women who thrill to see women fight

• 8 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Women who thrill to see women fight
« on: November 14, 2017, 10:37:25 PM »
 Once witnessed  arguement between two women on adjacent check-outs in a supermarket. The arguement itself was quite stimulating as at one point one of the ladies took her glasses off as an invitation to fight. Also thrilling was the reaction of the two shop ladies operating the tills. Carrying on with their work they kept flashing excited looks at each other and were obviously turned on by the confrontation. The excitement of women watching fights or confrontations is also thrilling to see. Or is it just me that thinks this ?

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Women who thrill to see women fight
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 11:11:20 PM »
Hey Hunter, I don't think it's just you.  Watching numerous YT catfight vids, the girl spectators seem to be louder and more enthusiastic about the catfight, than the boys.  I'm not sure whether it's because the girls are genuinely turned on by seeing other girls fight, or they just get carried away in the moment.  Perhaps they would like to be fighting themselves instead of just watching.

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 01:19:56 AM »
I myself love watching other women fight, it's a real primal thing and seeing how tough they can get. I have a friend I visit in Ireland and we regularly go looking to find fights to watch and she loves the vicious ones as much as I do and she always gets her phone out to film, shouting the loudest.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 08:13:39 AM »
thanks for answers
i would like to read opinion of ladies.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »
without a doubt.  I believe that many women really enjoy watching 2 other women go at it.I  also have found that many women like to tell men what they would do to another woman in a fight, even if they themselves would be very skeptical to fight another women IRL. They know that kind of talk usually is a turn on for men.  Years ago I was at a business conference with a female co-worker when we witnessed a brief fight between two girls. My associate ( Susan) was so turned on by the fight that she started to tell me how she would "tear apart" my wife (at that time )  if they ever fought. When I later told my wife about Susan, she went into a 5 minute rage about how she would "scratch Susan's eyes out." The two were at a few parties together after that and though there were some icy stares between them, they never actually fought.  Looking back, I believe that if I pressed the issue a little I could have gotten them to fight it out. Stupid me.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 07:10:56 PM »
Hey why she wanted to beat your wife?

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 07:12:09 PM »
The excitement of women watching fights or confrontations is also thrilling to see. Or is it just me that thinks this ?

I'm a passionate woman in many aspects of my private life. And I definitely like to watch other women fight. Sometimes, when I'm alone and fantasies about female competitions come up into my mind, I go on the net looking for streetfighting/spontaneous fighting videos between sexy and nasty ladies...

I do exactly the same but I prefer real street fights rather than staged. I have only really has sustained luck with VK though

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 08:37:46 PM »
Of course we are all human, and we're all different, but  I'll say if ANY woman tells you she doesn't get sexually turned on watching two other women tangle, she's probably lying to you, or herself, or both.  I've said this before, and I'll say it again here. I totally believe that for every genuine woman who has a profile on here, there are dozens who come to this profile and "lurk" without ever participating in any way.  If you want to know why, the answer is simple and some males never seem to figure it out. We get  just as sexually turned on by all this as men do.  Our turnons  and motives may be different than yours, but believe me they're every bit as intense.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 09:57:11 AM »
Thanks ladies for your opinions
i could guess that women also like to watch other women fight.I have noticed it on many youtube videos.And sometimes in real i heard from different women (sometimes in joke form) how they express their wish to see the other woman's fight  or intrigue other to fight
it is also very excited to watch and hear how women talk about other women catfight