News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Help Finding Titfight video

• 5 Replies

Offline Rider19

• God Member
Help Finding Titfight video
« on: November 15, 2017, 01:26:24 PM »
Hi all, I’m looking for an old video clip that I believe was made by Leather and Lace company.  The video was broken up into 4 parts.  Part 4 contained a long titfight that involves the women squeezing tits and pulling each other’s nipples.  I’m having trouble locating the clip.  Thanks for the help.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
Re: Help Finding Titfight video
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 03:09:15 AM »
This is a picture of the video I’m referring to. 

http://www.leather-lace.com/cgi-bin/videos.cgi?view=1&ID=0219&rg=

Offline davetussle

• God Member
  • Wirmdd214@gmail.com on hangouts
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
The Kathy referred to in the text later became Dakota. At the time this was made, Lynn was the Leather & Lace lead gal for fighting....Kathy was just starting out. If memory serves, Kathy took it to Lynn big time in this....as a payback for a boxing video the 2 had made previously.

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 08:49:58 PM »
Very interesting, I had no idea Kathy became Dakota!

Offline Rider19

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 06:54:17 PM »
I think there was also a slow motion butt naked boxing video clip that this company produced as well. I’m normally not into boxing, but the women were hot and the action was good.  Full figured, thick, strongly built women hitting each other’s titties, stomach and jiggly ass.  It was very good!  Could have sworn the video clip was posted here a few years ago to.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:54:46 PM by Rider19 »

Offline bunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2017, 01:28:17 PM »
Can someone please help