News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miche - Disney Springs the next weekend

• 0 Replies

Offline Miche’

• I love catfights!
Miche - Disney Springs the next weekend
« on: November 16, 2017, 12:54:51 AM »
The next morning, extremely tired, we met up with Matt and Tonia around 10am to go to Hollywood Studios. Fortunately, they seemed to be tired as well, and I could only imagine it was for the exact same reasons that we were. - a long night of ravaging each other’s bodies in the most intimate way. As we walked, Matt and Norm talked amongst themselves about the previous night’s activities, and Tonia and I were engaged in conversation a few feet in front of them.

Tonia commented on how she enjoyed the wrestling match, and especially afterwards with Matt; but didn’t realize how exhausting the wrestling was, especially someone as tough and strong as I was. Maybe she was trying to butter me up.

A few days went by and I received a text from Tonia.
“Hey, thank you again for the match the other night. I would love to take you on again some time, but need to find a way to even it up until I can get some more strength to keep up with you”.

I responded nicely.
“Thank you for doing it, and you’re no pushover either, lol”.

Tonia replied.
“Well, I think I have some work to do before I take you on again. TTYL”.

Two weeks went by and I received a text.
“So, how would you feel about another match?”.

I knew if I mentioned it to Norm what his answer would be; but later that night I told him of the proposition. As I guessed, he was excited about me wrestling again and told me how sexy it was seeing me do this. I commented that he saw Tonia wrestle too and maybe he was looking at her. His response was the correct one, “Why? You have the better body, the sexier ass, the sexier set of tits, all I could do was think of fucking you every time you were on top of her”. He told her that there needed to be time between rounds so we could enjoy and he could provide recommendations as he began unbuttoning his pants so I could see his arousal.

I replied to the text.
“So when and what are you thinking?”

Tonia replied.
“How about same as last time, I know Matt and Norm both enjoyed the show”.

I responded.
“Hmmm, interesting idea. How about we plan on spandex shorts and sports bra”.

Tonia replied.
“Good idea, I need to work out more before I think I am willing to be bathing suit ready”.

I responded.
“This Saturday evening, after a day at Disney”.

Tonia replied.
“Looking forward to it, I want a chance to pin you for a change, lol”.

Saturday came and as we all walked through the park the we teased each other and our husbands about who would win the match that evening. Of course, as each of us teased back and forth, there was a slight underlying tone of competition. As our day in the park was coming to an end, Matt and Norm decided to have the wrestling match occur first followed by dinner and drinks to help keep the mood light. We had booked a two-room bedroom suite at the Hilton Vacation Club that had a living and dining room as well. I went to the main bedroom and Tonia entered the second bedroom to change to their spandex shorts and sports bra. Matt went to the hotel store to pick up a few bottles of wine, water and beer for all of us. As he went there, Norm stayed behind to move the coffee table to the side of the room, lay down the extra bed spread.

Matt returned with the drinks and set them out on the counter as each of us came out of the bedroom and grabbed a glass of wine. As we were drinking the wine, Tonia mentioned that she saw we had a Jacuzzi tub in our bedroom. I confirmed and Tonia mentioned that she would love to use it later this evening after the match and dinner since she was sure she was going to need it after how sore she was after our last match. I commented that this was my idea as well. Seeing the opportunity, Norm brought up an idea of the Jacuzzi and how it could be used as some friendly stakes on this little competition. Both of us immediately almost choked on our wine not knowing what he was proposing. Norm continued, suggesting that the winner of the wrestling gets to take a bath first and the non-winner takes her bath either afterwards, or in the morning. We agreed to this arrangement, and decided on the same rules as last time; but I threw in that maybe there should be a 10-minute break between rounds this time for some extracurricular activities.

As we kneeled down on the bedspread I decided to take the lead and be a bit more aggressive and asked, “Ready?”
Tonia looked up and replied, “Yes, if you are ready to be pinned”.
I responded, “Well, if I remember correctly you were the one pinned last time and under my girls” as I arched her back and thrust out her chest.
“We will see this time”, Tonia replied.

Matt in an excited tone said, “Start!” We collided, our bodies pressing against one another as we wrapped our arms around each other. Shifting my weight I tossed Tonia back onto the floor. Tonia scrambled onto all fours, as I moved forward and pounced on her back and straddling her. I reached behind her and smacked Tonia’s ass, eliciting a slight squeal from her.
“Ready to give?, I asked.
“So that’s how it’s going to be? No, I haven’t even started yet; and I need to spank your ass for payback”, Tonia answered laughing.

Norm told me later that seeing me on top of Tonia and giving her a smack on her ass made him hard in an instant. He said I looked so sexy and one part of him just wanted to take me off of Tonia right there and fuck me while the other part wanted to see me wrestle. No matter what he knew it was a lose-lose situation, or was that a win-win.

I reached my hand up to swat her target again and Tonia threw herself sideways, throwing me off balance. In an effort to keep from getting trapped, I rolled off her and came to rest on all fours. A few feet away Tonia got on all fours staring at me. Both of us were breathing a bit heavy right now from this little interaction.
We locked hands again for a second, before Tonia snaked her arm around my head trying to force my face into her side in a headlock. Before Tonia could lock it on, I pulled her head away and pushed on Tonia’s lower back sending her falling forward. I began moving forward to climb on top of Tonia’s back again when Tonia rolled over on her back. Our legs tangle as I plop my body down onto Tonia’s. Tonia let out a simple moan “Oh” as I push Tonia’s wrists to the floor. I work to untangle my legs from Tonia’s. Tonia grunts and begins to struggle more, forcing her hips up with a thrust. Tonia attempts once more as Matt and Norm anxiously count “One…Two… Three….Four…Five..” At the count of five, I drop my sports bra on Tonia’s face and holds it there for a moment before climbing off her. “Told you my girls would be on top again” I chuckled. Tonia just laid there looking up and catching her breath as Matt encouraged her, “Don’t worry you will get her next time and show her whose tits end up in the others face.” Norm told me later that he was upset, he wished he had a photo of me like that and looking up at him with a grin, he said it would be a sexy photo for his private album of his wrestling princess.

Norm reached for his phone and placed the timer for 10 minutes, and called out “Ten Minutes”. As soon as he makes the call, both Matt and him jump off the couch with raging hard ons and head towards us. They both take us to our separate changing rooms (bedrooms). As soon as the door shuts, he pushes me onto the bed and grab at my spandex shorts to pull them off. “What are you doing, we can’t..”, I claim. “Why do you think Matt and I said we wanted 10 minutes between rounds, we can’t wait till the end of your full match”, he says with a smile as he pulls down my shorts. His dick is hard and wanting to be buried inside me. “So their…”, I begin. He stops me in midsentence, “Yes, now let me give you some tips for your next round!”, as he moves his dick closer to my pussy. Just as he finishes his sentence we hear a squeal from the other bedroom, as he thrusts into me. “Would you be doing this if I lost?”, I asked. “Of course, I don’t care if you win or lose, I think you are sexy and watching you out there knowing that your thong is underneath…I just want to ….aaaahhhhh”.

As we walk out of our room, we see Matt and Tonia walking out as well. All of us grinning like Cheshire cats as we walk out of the room, both Tonia and I walk towards the bar to grab a drink of wine and grab a bottle of water. Matt and Norm both grab a beer each and then return to the couch. As the we drank our wine, Matt commented that the idea of the 10-minute break was a good idea. We walked over to the makeshift ring. We knelt down in the makeshift ring and waited for the word Start to begin our wrestling match. I moved to all fours and angled  my sexy ass towards Norm and gave it a sexy wiggle while looking over my shoulder and licking my upper lip. As he watched, his dick began to grow again and he saw Matt move his hand to his crotch and comment that I was looking sexy. He told me he looked at Matt feeling a sense of jealousy and wanted to remind him how I was sexier than his own wife. He commented that “Yes, I know she is; and even more so during the intermission and when she is pinning your wife to the ground”. “Don’t rule at Tonia just yet, I told her to relax and not get all caught up in the competition and just do her best”.

While on our knees we waited for the word, and Norm said it “Start”. We moved towards each other. Tonia smiles as she raises her hands to meet mine in the middle of the blankets. We grit our teeth and lock our fingers together. We were kneeling with our hands locked together pushing at each other trying to take the other down. Tonia used her weight advantage and I began slipping backwards, Norm said my ass could be seen clenched through the spandex shorts. Tonia pushed hard, bending me back as I let out an exasperated groan as I fall onto my back. Matt looks over, “Looks like Tonia will be pinning Miche’s ass to the ground, and maybe I will get to see her tits on Miche’s face”, he says and laughs.

Tonia swung her leg over me and grabbed my arms in an attempt for a pin. We struggled back and forth as the action was getting more intense as we showed more competiveness. Tonia was leaning in with all of her weight and her sports bra was pressing against my face. I wrapped my arms around Tonia’s waist and arched forward vigorously to unseat her. Tonia was slowly rolled backward to the floor as I pushed. Tonia rolled with me and my back was now on the floor with my butt against the couch and my legs still grappling. As I tried to move from between the couch, Tonia leapt at the situation and moved forward and on top of me. Tonia was pushing my shoulders against the floor. I struggled to get out of this predicament. Tonia slid forward and placed her knees on top of my shoulders, pinning them down. I yelled out in frustration. I was struggling and kicking my legs against the couch trying to roll Tonia off, but Tonia had the momentum and I was stuck. My tits were now squished under Tonia as her knees held down my shoulders. Tonia counted to five as she smiled. The round only lasted a little over two minutes. I was frustrated, a little angry, and out of breath. Tonia said, "And round two goes to me!" Instead of moving back and pushing her girls in my face, she moved on her hands and knees forward towards Matt and climbed up onto the couch to straddle him. “Did you like it?”, Tonia asked and then said, “I guess so, lets go to the bedroom!”. Christy panted to catch her breath, as they left the couch and headed toward the bedroom. Norm reached down to lift me up and frustrated I took his hand. “You were as sexy as always”, he said. “But I lost”, I pouted. “So what, this is about being sexy and getting me turned on, not about winning. If it were about winning you would probably be doing other things to cause her pain and not just go for a win” he replied. “Maybe I should do that”, I replied. “No, let’s just keep it friendly.. anyways even with you being pinned all I wanted to do was lift your hips up and fuck you.” “Really?” “Yes, I just figured you wouldn’t want me to pull down your shorts in front of them”. “You’re right, although I think Matt was ready to take Tonia right there.” “I think your right, and about that..” he began sliding my spandex shorts down to help “demonstrate” an advanced pin.

After another round of sex, both of us exited the bedroom to find Tonia and Matt getting drinks ready for all of us. “I got lucky on that last one with you getting trapped by the couch...I need to use that again”, Tonia laughed. Over my frustration I replied, “Not if I can help it”. Both of us sat for a moment recovering and having a drink prior to moving back to our makeshift arena. “Thank you for this”, Tonia said “It’s like Matt is in his 20’s”. “Same with Norm, I’m glad you didn’t think I was crazy when I suggested it”. “You ready?” “Sure, waiting on the guys” As we moved into our positions, Matt and Norm took a seat on the couch. Tonia moves forward and gives me a small kiss on the lips “May the best woman win, though if we didn’t agree to only three rounds, I think I would like to take you on more.” I pulled Tonia by her chin and gave her another small kiss on the lips, “May the best woman win”. And with that we were set for round three.