News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Review: Princess Juicy (South Wales, UK) November 2017

• 1 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Review: Princess Juicy (South Wales, UK) November 2017
« on: November 16, 2017, 01:00:17 AM »
Princess Juicy 10-0 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

I had taken Princess Juicy on during a bank holiday this summer and lost 12-0 but really enjoyed the session so it was time for a rematch which was all arranged very efficiently using twitter direct messages.  This was a local session for me and the drive to the match location only took me 17 minutes so I was a bit early.  Princess arrived right on time carrying a bottle of water; I had already bought her a bottle of water when I was in the local supermarket, oh well not needed.

We set up the mats and got changed.  I wore red long sleeve top and orange gym shorts and Princess wore a leopard skin bikini.  She was tanned and toned looking very fit as she warmed up.  We got started and the first round was a classic with my alert defence helping me avoid her triangle and arm bar attempts.  I used my half guard defence to great effect and much to Princess’s frustration.  It was highly energetic and I was also pleased that I was making her work so she might tire in the later stages of the match.  Princess was very determined and was going for my neck as well as any isolated limb as I shifted about on the mats, rotating one way and then the other to try and keep her from having a stable position while she was on top.  After 10 minutes she managed to get me with a head scissors, she was lying on her back and had her lower legs on the sides of my neck, connecting the feet behind my head.  I asked “am I going purple yet?” and she said not yet and then squeezed hard and I had to tap.  1-0 to Princess.

After the intense first round we took a breather for a minute before locking up for round 2.  This was another long hard struggle except this time I managed to roll on top and get the full mount position.  I pinned her arms either side of her head but she powered her body upwards to dislodge me and by the time I was back in full mount position, she was holding her hands tight together in front of her to avoid being pinned down.  I tried to get her arms back down but she struggled vigorously and had me rolling off her in no time.  I used my half guard defence again and Princess protested “Ah you f***er” but it’s a legitimate defence that keeps me in the rounds twice as long as if I was not using it.  Princess worked hard to get her leg free and then moved up into a school girl pin position but I pushed her over my head and slipped out the back.  She came straight after me had me on my back again before I could scramble up on my knees.  I got caught in a head scissors again and had to tap out.  2-0 to Princess.

Princess acknowledged that I was defending much better than the last time which made me feel well chuffed.  Into round 3 and my good defensive work was still keeping Princes son her toes.  She tried an arm bar but I rolled into it and connected my arm keeping my target arm bent so she could not straighten it.  I managed to pull clear and we ended up grappling on the mats with Princess trying smother and grapevine moves.  I was suing my dead beetle defence (legs up in the air) to avoid the grapevine and keeping my chin on her shoulder when she was trying to smother me so I had a clear breathing channel.  I held in close to avoid her having too many options.  She managed to sit up and tried to position her legs to go for an arm bar but I was one step ahead of her pushing the legs away from my head.  She managed to get my arm and work a shoulder twist, it was not an Americana but it had the same effect on my shoulder so I tapped out.  3-0.

The next round was a quick one with Princess trapping me in a triangle hold and squeezing the move home very effectively.  4-0.  We agreed to take a few minutes break as we were at the half way point in the match.  We both took on water and had a bit of a chat about forthcoming matches and recent matches we’d had with other opponents.

We recommenced and I intentionally kept the tempo high as we both had periods on top.  Again Princess was getting frustrated with my half guard defence as she vigorously tried to free her right leg “you w*****”, “p***y”, “b******” and then she really got frustrated “C***”!!!  It was still competitive and sporting with both of us laughing at the predicaments I was getting myself into and the determination and aggression Princess was showing made this more of a challenge for me.  I loved it.  This time she got me with a body scissors and I had to tap, commenting that she has definitely been working on the abductor machine.  5-0.

A further body scissors made it 6-0.  I was simply not able to resist it for more than a few seconds.  I battled on trying to find ways to defend and stifle Princess’s hold attempts.  I was really pleased with the way I was able to prevent her arms connecting when she went for the guillotine.  I was also pleased with how I was able to avoid arm bars by spotting the early.  At one point when she was on top, I almost got her arm behind for a hammer lock attempt.  The main problem was I was in motor-mouth commentary mode and blurted out that I was going for a hammer lock, so of course Princess made sure I did not get it.  I managed to roll on top and get the full mount position making a decent attempt to pin Princess down, but she is a young lady who is not going to be pinned down.  She threw me off and when I tried to get back on top she trapped one of my legs in an upside down half grapevine and I had to tap.  7-0.

I managed to get on top in the next round and this time it was me trying the grapevine.  However, Princess’s legs are much stronger than mine, it was hurting me more than her and so I had to break off the grapevine attempt.  I worked hard to resist the hold attempts she was making and eat up some more of the clock.  Princess managed to take control with a body scissors guillotine combination and I tapped out.  8-0.

I checked the time and we had time for one more round so I suggested we make this the last round.  Princess wanting double figures said she reckoned she could make it to 10.  I replied “you mean 9-1?”  She laughed and launched herself at me.  We were on our knees in each other’s faces.  She retreated and I went after her, then she moved out of the way again as I advanced and I fell over, she almost got my back but I managed to turn side on and grab her.  I was in an awkward position trying to stretch her leg when she pressed her other heel against my forearm to dislodge it.  Lying on my back, looking up, I noticed that there was steam rising from the pair of us as we had been grappling so hard in cold air.  Princess was in full mount and rotated perfectly to pull my right arm into an arm bar.  She managed to get a foot on my throat at the same time as she was applying the arm bar.  I tapped out.  9.0.

We gave each other a high five before the start of the final round and then she pushed me straight onto my back and went for the final flourish.  I battled hard but could not get anywhere near pinning her and she ended up making me submit with a figure four head lock.  10-0.  We stood up and gave each other a hug, reflecting on the match.  We had a nice chat after before I said my good byes, electing to get a shower at home rather than at the venue, driving the short trip home.  Maybe it will be third time lucky the next time I take on Princess, I just need to alter a couple of things and maybe I can hold out for 0-0, that is what I plan to do, back in training tomorrow. 

Thanks for a brilliant match Princess. x

Offline spidermouth

Re: Review: Princess Juicy (South Wales, UK) November 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:11 AM »
One more picture of the stare down!