News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Moms Fighting

• 3 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: Moms Fighting
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 08:35:56 AM »
Not criticising anybody here as they fought anyway but these street fights ( female or male ) show how dangerous it is to fight from standing start on concrete.

One bad fall onto a  head and things can become very sad.

I good reson to encourage people to go to a gym and settle things on safer mats.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 08:16:35 AM »
I agree but they should really fight in a bedroom with a nice oil applied, just for safety's sake. Soft mattress, plenty of pillows. As little clothing as possible also. A leading case of death is getting your hair caught in a zipper, I think we could finally see peace on Earth after the first 500 fights......  ;D

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 10:03:19 AM »
Unfortunately that's not going to happen fights will take place literally anywhere on trains, buses, reasterants, toilets, in the court waiting area ,in a car, home depot, parking lot, the woods I've even seen a catfight in a sewer drain point is when a fight accurs it can happen at any time anywhere I've seen one in a atm booth lol.