News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Hell-Fire (South Wales) November 2017

• 0 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Hell-Fire (South Wales) November 2017
« on: November 18, 2017, 11:18:39 PM »
Hell-Fire 1-0 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

Hell-Fire is a session wrestler based in South Wales who I had not come across before, but apparently she has been doing sessions and took a break from the scene but now she is back and she recently started a twitter account for her session wrestling.  I was quick to follow her on twitter and she followed me back and it was not long before we were exchanging messages and arranging a match.  In fact, it was less than 7 days from us first getting in touch with each other to our first match which took place today. 
I had an easy drive from my house to the match venue; just 18 minutes.  Hell-Fire was already there and stepped outside to greet me.  Once inside we had a chat, got changed and warmed up.  She trains daily and is strong with great cardio too.  A couple of pre-match were taken and tweeted to our fans who had been wishing us a great match.  Then it was onto our knees, locking up and battle commenced.  The first 20 minutes was intense as we both had periods on top.  Hell-Fire tried to pin me, apply neck holds, was looking for an Americana and school girl pins, but I was able to escape all of these.  I had the full mount position and managed to pin Hell-Fire’s shoulders but not long enough to start the count as she vigorously shook me off.  My defence was good as any time she was on top, I was able to get half guard or full guard on.  We were constantly rolling and shifting location on the mats.  It was a really good work out.  I managed to pull one of her arms around the back of my head so she could not plant her hand on the mats to prevent being rolled on her back.  Once I used my legs to start the roll-over, I managed to get on top and them my main tactic was to keep Hell-Fire pressed flat on her back so she would use up energy trying to escape. 

After this initial 20 minutes we took a break for water and then locked up again.  This time we grappled on the mats for a solid 30 minutes.  I managed to get Hell-Fire’s back but was unable to complete a full nelson move.  Hell-Fire had an attempt at a head scissors but she was using her lower legs and I was able to part them and escape.  Hell-Fire enjoyed several periods on top where I had to pull her in close so that she could not properly attempt pins or Americanas.  She did get in position for a straight arm lock, but I managed to prevent her converting it into a point.  There was a constant dialog of taunting and friendly banter between us as we wrestled from side of the mats to the other.  At one point we went into the mats covering the side wall and the mats fell down on top of us causing hysterics.  I tried to tickle Hell-Fire’s feet but she is not ticklish at all.  I also tried a grapevine but her legs are strong enough to resist this.  Hell-Fire got my back and I had to work my way out of a potential choke hold and turn side on to her.  She had two decent positions for school girl pins but I was able to crawl out from underneath her, popping up behind her, re-engaging as she turned round to come after me.

We took another break for water with 10 minutes to go.  The score was still 0-0 and we really went for it in the last 10 minutes.  Hell-Fire had me pinned on my back, move up to full mount position and had a great opportunity to roll me into a body scissors but I’m not sure if she realised this was an option.  I managed to push one of her legs into half guard and then the other getting full guard on her.  Hell-Fire jumped through my guard and isolated my neck, lying perpendicular to me so my legs could not capture her waist.  I could feel my neck hurting and held my hand an inch above the mats ready to tap, just about to tap, and then I got that half inch of space around my neck to help me escape.  Hell-Fire moved on top again and pulled one of my arms around my own neck, an arm triangle, she applied it fully and I had to tap.  What a finish to the match, Hell-Fire took the winning point right at the end.  We got to our feet and embraced, talking about the match and the wrestling scene in general. 

The owner of the venue asked me to give the venue a mention; Studio 99 in Newport.  So if you need to hire a venue in South Wales for sessions of filmed matches this is a really good option.  Great to have session wrestling possibilities so close to home.  Big thanks to Hell-Fire for a brilliant match.  We’ve already agreed to have a rematch in early 2018.