News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Black Friday beatdown. FvsM IRL fight for holiday cash

• 1 Replies

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Black Friday beatdown. FvsM IRL fight for holiday cash
« on: November 19, 2017, 09:57:44 PM »
Well I already know there are no women on here brave enough to face a guy, but here we go anyway.
If you read my profile you already know the whys, whats and how much.  From lean toned runner or triathlete to pro mma fighter, to tough country girl or ex-con. I'll take on any girl who has the guts to do what every other tomboy claimed to be able to do, but was too scared to try. I might get messed up by any girl who has actually been in a fight or 2 even if she's only 135 lbs, but you'll at least know you had to fight for it.
Whether you want to fight, lock me in a cage with you and see who walks out, or just box whatever your game I'll play it
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:12:46 AM by BattleofTheSexes »
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Re: Black Friday beatdown. FvsM IRL fight for holiday cash
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 08:11:24 PM »
The holiday has come and gone, but the prize remains unclaimed. Any girl out there who wants to try, or maybe needs to recoup some finances after Christmas? There has to be at least one out there not afraid to try it. I will probably regret it having never been in a fight, but I can't go backing down now. :o
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!