News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emma Watson vs Victoria Justice

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Emma Watson vs Victoria Justice
« on: November 20, 2017, 03:45:27 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Victoria Justice opened her doors once again for Emma Watson and Emma stormed in got to the living area and there was nothing there not even a couch.  She was about to say something when a few women showed up she looked around and it was Chloe Bennett, Selena Gomez, Elizabeth Gilles, Kaya Scodelario, Lili Simmons, Bridgit Mendler and Miley Cyrus who was between Chloe and Kaya who were already stopping her from going after Emma

Lili and Elizabeth were stepping in front of Emma as she wanted at Miley just as bad.

Bridgit was looking at the stair case

“Want the easy fight again do you… You’re here to rematch me because I made you a little bitch.”

Victoria said bouncing down the steps into the ready fighting area.

Emma smiled and started stretching her wrists and Victoria spoke again “Made you my bitch, got you between my legs and you went from Emma Watson amazing fighter to Emma Watson, Justices bitch.”

Victoria was a few feet away from Emma her eyebrow up to finish her last statement.  She wondered what Emma would say in response but Emma said nothing.  She dove for a takedown and Victoria tried to fight it but Emma lifted her legs up and threw her down.

The moment her legs went up Victoria turned her body towards Emma’s legs.  So when she was put down she was able to get her shoulder into Emma Watson’s shin and was pushing hoping to force the more acclaimed actress down.

She succeeded and Victoria wrapped her arms around Emma’s knees stood up and swung Emma twice before releasing her. The thud of Emma Watsons body hitting the floor was music to so many there’s ears.

Victoria bounced around in delight and gave out a ‘WOOO’

People were telling here to go do more “No, I’m going to prove how flukey I wasn’t so get up Emma so I can show you the first fight is the same as the second fight.  As any fight you’d ever want with me.”

Emma got up and fixed her clothing and hair and heard Miley say “Bitch got lucky against me.”

Oh to fight Miley right now and rip her apart.  First she had to deal with Victoria Justices growing ego.

Emma and Victoria got  their small hands in front of their faces and the last time they were doing this Emma could not answer Victoria’s speed.  She has worked on her defence and her punch selection, Victoria was super prepared for her the last time they fought.  This time she would be shocked.
Victoria was again faster but Emma was more prepared and blocked the punches to both the body and head then slipped away

“Got to do better Vicky”

Justice threw a kick but as her foot was about to leave the ground she heard “Kick at my thigh and raise leg.”  Emma blocked it and bounced back. 

“I know what you will do, you telegraph it.  I never gave you any credit in the first fight but now.”  Emma faked a jab and threw a kick getting Victoria in the leg “Now I’m going to make sure you know you aren’t ready for me.”

The demeanour of Victoria Justice changed, her confidence was disappearing.  Emma Watson was a terrific fighter, a student of fighting.  She wanted to be the best at everything she did.  She surpassed Jolie in Humanitarian efforts and was even more invested in not being a victim in catfights.

Victoria looked over at her friend Elizabeth Gilles who touched her knee.  She did the same motion that Emma said was telegraphing “I told you about that”  She pulled back the kick and went for a knee instead getting Emma in the ribs. 

Switching up tactics again Victoria was pushing Emma Watson to the couch when Emma adjusted her feet and side stepped throwing Victoria into the couch.  She doubled over and held her ribs and took a weak kick to the face

Victoria got up  enough to grab Emma by the hair and pull her down face first on the couch.  She threw her leg over emmas back and was now seating on Emma Watson’s back and she could hear Miley screaming “Treat her like a horse that needs to be broken… She has a face like one.”

She lifted Emma’s head and slammed the uber talented Brit’s face into the couch three times then spanked her.  “You aren’t hurting her.”

“Fuck off Bridgit.”

“You say fuck off and it sounds so fake.”  Victoria shot a hateful glare toward Bridgit Mendler

Emma Watson stood up and reached up grabbing Victoria by the hair.  She walked around the living room and finally said “She was right, that stung but it never hurt me and spanking me causes this.”

Victoria was whipped over Emma’s back and down on the floor.  “Be right back sweetie.”

She turned and walked to Miley “What bitch” Miley screamed at her

“You and I fought, it was your best ever fight and you still lost.  I fought the way you like to fight and beat you.  We’re done and you should leave here.”
“You aint the bossame but Ill make you the bitch for me someday.”

Emma turned back to Victoria but pointed back at Miley “You are never going to do that, this girl can but you never will.”

Victoria was starting to get up and Emma leaped and her knees got Victoria in the shoulder and she slammed the brunette down found herself in a perfect schoolgirl pin.  She looked down “Say you had enough.”

Victoria kept kicking her legs and twisting her body but it was annoying Emma more than anything.  She spun and reverse face sat Victoria and hit three stomach punches then spun back and moved her ass so there was just a touch of humiliation to Victoria.

“How does she smell?”  “Shut up Bridgit, I doubt you’d ever fight Vic.”  IT was Mendler and Gilles.

“Seems we both have people here who hate us.”

“I don’t hate that wimp”

Emma spun again for the stomach punches but got hit with a kick to the face and she lost her terrific position.  She had her back on the love seat and could hear Bridgit continuing “Come on make her cry, she cries all the time and its always fun.”

Everyone told Bridgit to shut up and she went red with embarrassment.

Emma’s skin was cracked from that kick and now she was mad.  She was legitimately pissed off, this little weakling had beaten her up soundly the first time they fought and now nearly made her bleed.  She who has wins over Kaley Cuoco and Nina Dobrev is not going to be beaten twice by the likes of Victoria Justice

Victoria got up, her face felt weird.  She needed to do more but all she could hear was Bridgit Mendler’s annoying voice, some day she was going t have to fix the wimpy blonde bitch.

Victoria went for a kick to the downed Watsons face but Emma moved and forward rolled then got up to her feet.  Everyone noticed a change in her demeanor, a focus in her muscles that went up to her eyes.  No longer were Miley’s words getting to her, no longer was there anyone else in this room but Victoria Justice.

Victoria seen that and looked over at each and every person there.  They were all worried for her except Bridgit Mendler was giggling and biting her lower lip in excitement.

Victoria was up and Emma’s stance for defence was tight and everything Victoria threw was blocked or parried.

Emma hit a one two combination then bounced back and went back into defence.  Blocked some kicks blocked a punch and countered with a jab then a knee and finally a elbow to the face.  Enough on the insdie of Victoria Justice she danced around and Victoria was starting to get beaten up and slowed down. 

She was throwing more punches and kicks but all Emma was doing was blocking them then hitting a counter and getting outside.

The punches were going extra slow now and Emma was hitting an inside leg kick before a thrown punch hit its target.  Each time she connected the punch died there

She could see the pain in Victoria’s eyes as she threw another punch which Emma blocked by raising her forearm and hitting Justice’s bicep.  She then stepped in and got a bear hug but also had her pelvis below Victoria’s and hit a beautiful over head belly to belly suplex.

Emma didn’t care how much pain Victoria was in or that she was trying to quit.  She grabbed a waist lock from behind and lifted Victoria up to her feet and hit a German Suplex.  She didn’t let go and swung her legs and hips got back up bringing Victoria up she hit a second she repeated but went for a full nelson and hit a dragon suplex

“Shes had enough”

“A little more.”

Emma rolled through that and was back on her feet, dragging a beaten Victoria Justice up as well.  She leaned back while keeping the full nelson in and jumped up her knees on Justices back and hit a modified back stabber.

Emma then got her legs around Emma’s ribs and downwards and rolled her onto her side and locked her calves just below Victoria’s belly button.  A perfect full nelson body scissor combination

Emma was putting the pressure on the back of Victoria’s neck and her ribs.  She was looking over at Chloe Bennett who she knew she’d be fighting next.  Chloe was impressed with what she had seen and Emma knew how much of a challenge Chloe was.  She had already avenged her mistake in losing to Selena Gomez with a less than a minute not worth writing about fight.

Bridgit Mendler was crouched own looking at Victoria Justice as she began to cry.  “Cry bitch cry.”  Everyone else was concentrated on Stopping Miley Cyrus from jumping in they allowed Bridgit to laugh in a beaten Victoria Justices face.

Emma had to start worrying about Miley Cyrus.  That was who Miley was.  Unable to win straight up always jumping you.  She had been humiliated twice before finally getting miley to fight straight up

“Please stop” Victoria said and Emma staring at Miley tightened her legs and pushed further down on Victoria’s neck.

“More wimpy, lets see you pee yourself.”  Bridgit said so close to Victoria as to not interfere ut to enjoy the sight of her losing.

“Stop Please Emma, you won.”

Emma wasn’t stopping she was staring at Miley and didn’t notice anything else.

“I QUIT I QUIT”  Victoria screamed her surrender made worst by a laughing Bridgit Mendler.  Emma wasn’t letting go of the body scissors.  She was humiliated by Victoria and was staring at Miley readying herself for Mileys typical cowardice but hearing Chloe Bennett and Elizabeth Gilles stand above her and say

“That’s enough.”  She released and Miley walked over to her.  Elizabeth and Chloe got between the two polar opposites…

“I wasn’t going to jump her she just proved she’s a bully, a hypocritical bitch… That’s the things she accuses me of.”

“I was distracted, she’s jumped me so many times.”

That was going on for a bit but Miley never made one violent move toward Emma and Chloe finally said something to break up the monotony of these two polar opposites “I have next with her, you had your shot Miley.”

“I’ll get another one, look at her all she wants is my body on her.  In fact I guarentee every woman here she is going to be asking me or a fight.  She will get jealous of how I rebuilt my reputation and she will get schooled by me”

“Chloe is more competition than you’ll ever be… Where’s Victoria.”

Everyone went to the next room where Bridgit Mendler was dragging Victoria “What…”

“Just don’t”

Bridgit let her go "Its the only way I'll ever get close enough to give her a beating she deserves from me... She's feared me from when we both turned 18"

Offline ernest31

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Victoria Justice
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 07:57:24 AM »
That was beautiful

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Victoria Justice
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 11:28:35 AM »
Really fine, thanks.

Offline vals

• God Member