News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

All I want for Christmas is a Catfight (Sarah Brooke vs Cali Logan)

• 7 Replies

Offline CaliLogan

• God Member
  • Glamour Girl Gone Fetish
    • CalisCustoms.com
Sarah Brooke barges in on a Christmas photo shoot Cali is doing for you. She is pissed that you have chosen to work with Cali over her and demands that Cali fight her for the coveted photo shoot spot. Cali is not afraid of Sarah and accepts the challenge.

The two tangle up, pulling each other’s hair wildly around the room. Breast to breast they squeeze each other and tumble to the floor. It seems the Cali has the upper hand, slapping Sarah in the face and delivering hard punches to her gut. Sarah, however will not be tossed around by this little elf!  She turns the table and deliver is tight breast grabs, scissors, and stomach punches of her own.

As each girl gains dominance, she looks to the camera and talks to you about how she is the better woman. This goes back-and-forth until finally Sarah take the lead.

She mounts Cali with a belt around her neck to control the little bitch. She then delivers is a barrage of slaps to Calis’s pretty face until she is able to declare herself the undisputed winner.

This 30 minute clip in clued’s hair pulling, face laughing, belly punching, scissor holds, breast mauling, tit busting, cat fighting, spanking. The 1080 HD format can be found in Cali Logan’s fight club under the female fighting category: https://clips4sale.com/41370/cali-logan---friends/cid08ec891532884de9d1efc5c6b7

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline griffey

Re: All I want for Christmas is a Catfight (Sarah Brooke vs Cali Logan)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 10:23:50 PM »
too bad its fake.  Such potential wasted.

Offline CaliLogan

• God Member
    • CalisCustoms.com
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 10:14:46 PM »
Im so grateful for my many fans who do not need to see me break fingers, bleed & have all of my hair ripped out to enjoy my product!

Though I am totally fine with real grappling, face slaps & belly punching (just released a real bp clip in fact!)  I will not subject myself to physical harm for a fetish clip. We simply do not get paid enough to justify the risk  ;) :-*
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:15:26 PM by CaliLogan »

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 11:41:04 PM »
Im so grateful for my many fans who do not need to see me break fingers, bleed & have all of my hair ripped out to enjoy my product!

Though I am totally fine with real grappling, face slaps & belly punching (just released a real bp clip in fact!)  I will not subject myself to physical harm for a fetish clip. We simply do not get paid enough to justify the risk  ;) :-*

Yeah, because women are dying out there in the real catfight companies.  ::)

Offline CaliLogan

• God Member
    • CalisCustoms.com
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 02:00:13 AM »
Never said they were.

I  do other things in my life/career & can’t be all banged up.. You would literally have to pay me 2 weeks salary to give time for all the bruises & scratches to heal. Same reason I don’t do extreme spanking or bondage. Most of my customers want the models to be in good shape.

Good for you that some girls don’t mind or have other gigs lined up immediately after a big fight. It’s just not for me. Doesn’t mean you need to bash my product just because is not for you.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 01:18:28 PM »
Never said they were.

I  do other things in my life/career & can’t be all banged up.. You would literally have to pay me 2 weeks salary to give time for all the bruises & scratches to heal. Same reason I don’t do extreme spanking or bondage. Most of my customers want the models to be in good shape.

Good for you that some girls don’t mind or have other gigs lined up immediately after a big fight. It’s just not for me. Doesn’t mean you need to bash my product just because is not for you.

Who bashed your product?

Offline cecil

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 08:17:23 AM »
Dear Cali,
I love your storyline videos, they´re all hot   ;)

Offline DFD28

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 08:20:19 AM »
Yeah i dont think the so called "fake" producers aka actors deserve such criticisms. Im sure there are ppl who enjoy those contents albeit the c4s sales record pretty much speaks for itself. I just hope these acts dont fool customers with grand titles such as real/competitive matches.