News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Memberlist

• 6 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Memberlist
« on: November 23, 2017, 12:38:37 PM »
İ have watched the memberlist on this forum
it is 20527
How do you think does this number indicate that the catfight is not so popular in the world? i think most members are from USA and others from Europe and the rest of the world

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
Re: Memberlist
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 12:31:50 AM »
It is hard to find exactly what someone likes either on this forum or anywhere else.  Some people only like catfights; some people want rules and some don't want any; some people like blood and some don't.  I personally like about 15% of the content on this forum and I think that is a pretty good number.  You can't be everything to everyone!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 05:28:41 AM »
That number might be way too low.  Some catfight fans may not have heard of this forum.  Some may think this forum is too tame.  And some may feel it's not tame enough.

Before I learned about this forum, I thought that most other catfight fans were like me.  I thought they liked the same things about seeing girls fight.  I couldn't have been more wrong.

It would be interesting to poll every member of this forum, and ask them what aspects of seeing girls fight they were really interested in.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 11:39:14 PM »
I like that idea.  But I can also see it almost getting out of hand.  Additional categories could be added, such as clothing styles; nude; barefoot; shoes; swords or knives; sex fighting; etc.

I'm amazed at the various posts over the years in this forum, regarding what type of fights members like.  The categories you've listed are a great starting point, but then you would have combinations....NHB fight to submission fully clothed but barefoot.  It can go on and on.

Personally I enjoy NHB catfights, fully clothed, like a street fight, but I like body to body, breast to breast, thigh to thigh fighting, rather than a stand up fist fight.  I prefer a good catball catfight.

WOW....I'm getting dizzy just thinking about all the combinations of fighting styles that you can have.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 08:50:57 PM »
i think all of the catfight fans in the world must have some common point.in some countries people even dont know what is catfight term.but they like girls/women fight

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 01:04:02 AM »
In a lot of ways, catfighting is mainstream.  If you want to see it, there are many movies with catfights, WWE, pay per view.  You don't have to go to the internet to find it.  Plus a hundred Yahoo videos.  I think the Taboo nature of this has largely faded now which is why you don't see foxy boxing or mud wrestling much.  Just isn't that "extreme".  But as far as a "special kink" we are a pretty small group.  I think you would really need to compare that number to membership on other kink sights to get an idea of scale.  For example, if you look at Fetlife.com and do a search for groups using "Catfight" the biggest related group is "Wrestling, Grappling, and Struggle Play" with a membership of 9,504.  Of course that includes every crossover group imaginable and is overwhelmingly male vs. male.  The largest Catfight specific group is "Catfighting Bitches" with 510 members.  There are a total of 46 related groups to catfight.  For comparison, do a search for "Breasts".  Just like us, kind of a conglomeration group.  Some like them big, some small, some a specific race or color, activities, etc.  You get 626 related groups with the largest directly related group being "Breast and Nipple Torture" 13,699 members.  That means roughly there are 27 times as many people into "Breast and Nipple Torture" than are into Catfighting.  Of course that isn't scientific, but it is about as close as we are gonna get without a federal grant.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Crow_666

• I am a CF lover but not a dousche bag!!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 10:03:16 PM »
I think it would be interesting to see the results. Only problem is that some profiles might not be completely true.  Unlikely that the data would be accurate but hey why not give it a go!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:06:09 PM by nutmeg »
<3 I'm a lover and a fighter! <3
My partner is a busy 5'5 beauty. Lots of fire in her. And looking for safe fights.