News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SCCS #8 Liz Gillies last stand

• 1 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
SCCS #8 Liz Gillies last stand
« on: November 24, 2017, 06:43:48 PM »
SCCS #8 Liz Gillies vs. Dylan  O'Brien
The Last installment for the Secret Caged Catfight Society

{alt}
      Elizabeth Gillies   19 years old    5' 7"       34B

{alt}   
      Dylan O'Brien      19 years old    5' 10"   

SCCS #8 Liz Gillies vs. Dylan  O'Brien

The year is now 2012, and the Secret caged Catfight Society is having its 7 year anniversary!  Elizabeth Gilles, the current champion is also having her 19th birthday on the same date.  It will be her 10th title defense, since she won the championship from Noureen DeWulf in 2011.  The SCCS has disclosed to Elizabeth that once again there will a male challenger.  The SCCS throws one male in a year to mix it up.  In the now seven years that the SCCS has conducted monthly championship fights, there have been six males that went before.  All six were defeated, and only one had fared well.  The seventh was to be kept a secret until the night of the 7th anniversary match! 

Liz wasn't too worried about facing her first male opponent.  They all had to meet a strict criteria of being 24 years old or under and not over 200 pounds.  She welcomed the challenge, as she had an impressive 9-0 record. 

On the night of the match Elizabeth followed her usual routine.  Then FINALLY, a knock came on Liz dressing room door and a familiar voice told her, "5 minutes Miss Gillies!". 
"Hey!  Who am I fighting?", she asked. 
"Some new kid on the block.  A 19 year old kid named Dylan O'Brien.  He was promised a starring role in a new T,V, series premiering this fall, if he signed on to fight you.  Good luck Elizabeth!"

The name meant nothing to Lizzie, as she went over her opening attack in her head.  Then she hears the challengers announcement through her closed door;  "INTRODUCING TONIGHTS CHALLENGER, STANDING 5 FOOT 10 INCHES TALL, AT 150 POUNDS, 19 YEAR OLD, Dylan O'Brien!" 

(Hmmm!  He is only 30 pounds heavier and 3" taller than I am), thought Elizabeth.  (I will destroy him!) 

Then her dressing room door opens, and she hears; ","AND NOW THE UNDSIPUTED CAGED CATFIGHT CHAMPION, STANDING 5 FOOT 7 INCHES TALL, AT 120 POUNDS 19 YEAR OLD, LIGHTNING LIZZIE GILLIES! 

The crowd applauds long, and loud!  Elizabeth looks AMAZING in her pink string bikini!  Elizabeth walks calmly down the aisle, smiling and waving to her adoring fans, and enters the cage.  The door slams shut behind her. 

Dylan smiles at Elizabeth.  And then Elizabeth unhooks her bra and hands it to Dylan.  The crowd goes WILD, as Liz then raises both hands in the air displaying her impressive firm breasts!  She then shakes them from side to side, and finally presses them into Dylan, rubbing them against his chest!  When she pulls back, it is obvious to anyone close enough, that Dylan is very aroused! 

Elizabeth smiles sheepishly!  She wants to mess with Dylan's head.  But Dylan takes a deep sniff of Liz discarded bra and then tosses it to the side.  Then smiles and waves at the crowd.  The crowd responds by cheering for Dylan, and he takes a bow! 

Elizabeth then  walks up to Dylan and whispers in his ear, {I am SO HOT for you Dylan, that my pussy is wet!}  Dylan gives Liz a kiss on her lips, then raises his hands into a ready position. 

Then over the P.A. system comes the announcement; "ARE BOTH CONTESTANTS READY?!?  Dylan and Liz both raise their hands to signify they are ready. 

"May THE BEST MAN WIN!", says Dylan then smiles.  Then the announcer counts down; " 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . FIGHT!" 

As many women had done before, Liz immediately lashes out, aiming her left instep directly for Dylan's crotch!  Dylan was warned about the women's penchant for a quick score to the groin, and catches Elizabeth's foot in his hands!  Dylan then winks as Liz and yanks her foot, making her hop towards him!  He then yanks her foot up in the air, and Elizabeth loses her balance and falls on her shapely ass! 

The crowd at first gasps, and then laughs and cheers at Dylan's clever counter move!  still holding Liz one foot, Dylan grabs the other, which is sticking up at a 45 degree angle and stomps on Liz pussy!  Again the crowd gasps!  Elizabeth lets out a howl of pain!  Dylan smiled broadly and says; "Is your pussy, still wet Elizabeth?" 

Liz is infuriated, but also has Dylan's foot pressing on her crotch!  She grabs his ankles and digs her nails into them!  Dylan steps down, like he is stepping on a gas pedal, causing Liz to cry out again, and then and yanks his foot free from Liz claws and takes a step back! 

Liz does a back roll to her feet and then stands up, facing Dylan.  "You think you're pretty DAM clever don't you BOY?!?  We have only JUST BEGUN! 

Elizabeth took her time approaching Dylan, as her crotch was still aching from his opening counter-attack!  Liz is in a classic boxers stance, and Dylan has his defenses low!  It is now obvious to Liz that he is going to protect his groin above all else!  A VERY wise strategy! 

And so Elizabeth fires a left jab to Dylan's face that knocks his head back, and then when he raises his hands she fires a shot that she was aiming at his groin!  Dylan had instinctively raised his hands a bit, a natural reaction to being punched in his face.  But managed to get them back down and deflect the crotch shot.  That was the good news.  The bad news is that the punch was deflected into his belly! 

Liz put all of her might into the right uppercut, it bends Dylan over at the waist!  This works for Elizabeth, as she now lands a left uppercut to Dylan's mouth!  His head jerks upward, and Liz connects with a roundhouse right that knocks Dylan on his ass! 

The crowd cheers as the SCCS Champion scores her first knockdown!  Liz scampers behind Dylan and grabs his hair with her left hand.  Then she slams her right hand into his right cheek which makes a loud SMACK!  Dylan puts his right hand to his face and grabs Liz left wrist.  Elizabeth then drives her right knee into the back of his head, again eliciting cheers from the audience! 

Dylan grabs the back of his head, and Liz then swings her body around, and covers his face with her crotch!  She squeezes her thighs tight to his head, still holding his hair in her left hand!  Liz has also trapped Dylan's left hand under her shapely thick thighs and squeezes his head as hard as she can! 

Dylan can no longer breathe, and reaches his right hand over Elizabeth's left leg and pinches her hamstring!  A pained expression appears on Liz face as Dylan's pinch is very painful!  She grabs his hand with her left hand, but is unable to break his claw hold!  Letting go of Dylan's hair, Elizabeth reaches behind her back and leans back just enough to reach Dylan's nipples!  Liz pinches down on both nipples  between her thumbs and forefingers, and then twists them back and forth! 

Dylan screams out from intense pain of Elizabeth's nipple pinching!  She smiles, but Dylan also maintains his hamstring claw!  Dylan throws his body forwards, upsetting Liz balance, and they both fall!  Liz is on her back, and Dylan is now bent in half!  Liz has to use her hands to try and break her fall, and Dylan loses his grip on her upper thigh!  Elizabeth DOES still maintain her head scissors however as she locks her ankles, pouring it on!  Dylan's body is folded, face over feet! 

In this position Elizabeth is on top of Dylan's legs, still controlling his head.  But now Dylan has his hands free.  As long as Elizabeth maintains her head scissors, she also is immobile!  And so Dylan grabs and twists Liz erect nipples!  Dylan pinches, and twists, and yanks them as hard as he can in an effort to get her to break the head scissors!  His oxygen supply is dwindling!  Elizabeth howls, as it feels like Dylan is ripping her nipples off! 

Since Liz can't punch anything, except Dylan's back and ribs, she releases her scissors and starts punching Dylan in the side of his head!  Dylan breaks off his nip attack, and both fighters roll away from each other to recover! 

Elizabeth cradles her throbbing nipples as Dylan tries to clear his head!  Liz rises to her feet as Dylan kneels, dizzy from her pounding! 

The audience displays a roller coaster of emotion, cheering for each viscous attack from both combatants! 

Elizabeth, in a strategic move drops her pink bikini bottoms!  The crowd (cat) whistles and cheers!  (I need to go back to the original plan and distract him with my sexuality!  After all I AM EXTREMELY HOTT) thinks Liz. 

Before Dylan can recover, Elizabeth now re-wraps her thighs around Dylan's head, plastering her warm moist pussy to Dylan's mouth and nose!  Keeping her hands free to defend against Dylan's hands, she stands, thighs squeezing his head, ankles locked!  (NOW if that S.O.B. tries grabbing me, I can defend it!), Elizabeth reasons! 

THIS TIME, the crowd goes off the chain, LOVING their unencumbered view to Elizabeth Gillies perfect 10 body!  Her thigh muscles well defined as Liz contracts every one of them! 

Dylan makes a few attempts to grab Liz firm tits, and full round ass, but in each case Elizabeth removes them!  " I am SO HOT for you Dylan, that my pussy is wet!", Liz taunts as her thighs squeeze Dylan mercilessly! 

But then, Elizabeth's words give Dylan an idea!  He was an avid swimmer, and can hold his breath for a LONG period of time.  He decides to distract the distracter! 

Dylan's tongue starts licking Elizabeth's labia!  (WHAT THE . . . ), Liz thought as Dylan's tongue washes over her labia, back and forth, and then slowly ascended up her vagina, towards her clitoris!  Elizabeth squirms as her loins ache and her pussy becomes wet!  {IT'S WORKING!}, thinks Dylan! 

Dylan then concentrates on Elizabeth's emerging clit, as he licks it slowly, firmly, and deliberately! 

Elizabeth feels herself getting just a little light headed and her scissors eases JUST a BIT!  She was now HORNY!  Dylan is an excellent carpet muncher, as his tongue licks faster and faster!  He HAS TO work fast, as he still can't not inhale! 

Liz starts shaking and moaning, louder and LOUDER!  She starts running her fingers through Dylan's hair as her thighs now relax just enough for Dylan to breathe through his nose!  He start flicking just the clit, as fast as she can, and Elizabeth screams out!  "OH DYLAN!  I am SO HOT FOR YOU!  . . . . EAT ME DYLAN!  OH YEEESSSSSS!" 

As Dylan brings Elizabeth to a HARD CLIMAX, he chuckles to himself as Liz uses the same words she whispered in his ear before the fight, to psych him out!  Elizabeth head scissors relaxes, as she cums!  Dylan, not wasting one second of time, pushes Elizabeth onto her back! 

Getting to his feet, Dylan stares at a barely moving Elizabeth with a huge smile on her face!  She is spent from her orgasm! 

Dylan lifts the now naked Liz up by her nipples and pins her up against the cage wall!  Still in a blissful state, all Elizabeth sys is, "STOP IT DYLAN!  YOU ARE HURTING ME!" 

Dylan knows that the least bit of mercy on his part will end up with her hand squeezing his ball sack!  So he starts working Liz body!  Dylan starts by alternating uppercuts to Elizabeth's tits!  Holding her up by her hair, with his left hand, he drives punch after punch into Liz nipples!  Using his right hand he punches each big boob, five times!  Each punch lands with a loud SPLAT and Elizabeth cries out!  "OH GAWD!  . . . . . WHY DYLAN?!?  . . . WHY?!?" 

Then Dylan drives two punches DEEP into Liz belly!  Again she cries out as tears start flowing down her cheeks!  Finally, after punching Elizabeth several times in her ribs, Dylan draws back his right hand and send his last, and hardest, punch squarely into Liz labia!  Her eyes flutter and then she falls face down onto the canvas! 

The crowd grew silent, when Dylan first started pounding on Elizabeth's sexy body!  But slowly they murmured, and then started to cheer for the history that was unfolding!  On the 7th year anniversary. they were witnessing the FIRST MALE Champion! 

Dylan lifted Elizabeth's arm and then let go of it.  It fell immediately to the canvas.  Then it got completely silent in the arena!  Everyone began to realize that this was not a good thing!  In the wake of increasing sexual harassment allegations against several prominent male celebrities, this was NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT! 

Dylan lifted Elizabeth's limp body and carried it all the way back to the dressing room, where he cared for her tenderly, until he knew she was going to be alright.  In fact they became lovers soon after that! 

BUT this fight was a watershed moment for the SCCS!  Dylan refused to defend his title, and declared he would never fight again!  The SCCS split into two factions, but there would NEVER be another fight.  The cage was dismantled and a lot of rich people lost what had become their favorite hobby! 

-The END of the SCCS- 

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: SCCS #8 Liz Gillies last stand - An EDITORIAL on the first comment
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 01:40:32 PM »
I, for one, applaud the author of this story! 

MisterRob; Why do you have no information whatsoever in your profile?  What are you hiding?  I am not insinuating that MrRob is a woman beater, but I know there are some in here!  I have heard stories, from the other girls that fight here, about them taking on a man, and he beats them soundly, and then fucks them soundly! 

Demographics suggest that there is X% of womanizers here that are here to abuse women. THAT is an indisputable FACT!  So this ending, that is going to be highly controversial, is revolutionary! 

I experienced a taste of this when I fought a Norse man who was beating up regularly on a Norse woman I grew VERY fond of.  I conspired to beat him at all costs, and he tried to SUPER ME! NEWS FLASH:   NO man (unless he's been turned into a eunuch) can withstand two kicks/punches to his gonads and not collapse into a pile of melted jello!!!  On the third time, I called him on it, and he realized what he was doing and became an avid supporter of female rights!   

If you are a man and you have NEVER lost to ANY woman you have fought, YOU ARE A PART OF THIS PROBLEM! 

I am undefeated so far against all men!  They have ALL LOVED the fact that I dominate them in the long run  (always after a bit of back and forth)!  They all came to the realization that my pussy tastes sweet, and they might have been trying to bully me!  And it is HOT to be beaten by a mad black woman! 

It's a NEW DAWN of a NEW AGE!  And sisters are doing it for themselves! 

So think long and hard about why you are here and maybe do a little self discovery.  98% of you are O.K.  But even a SUPER (lesbian) woman may be guilty of sexual harassment! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)