News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nice movs

• 4 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Re: Nice movs
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »
lol I know the bigger girls in the second to last video. They worked the local Indy wrestling scene within the past few years. The girl in the Pink is Natasha and she is a ring announcer for a couple of companies near Cincinnati. The girl in camo is Tish and she used to be a ref in the area, but last I heard she was blackballed after her wrestler husband got caught banging a 16 year old at a show. She would have been fine but she took him back after he got out of jail.  This is Freshfite they run out of I think Franklin, Oh now. I don't support them because the owner promotes this as legit women's MMA, but most of their matches have sponsors and appear to be more customs than actual competition. Tish was actually their referee but wanted to fight for them. However not too many girls her size signed up so they took the ring announcer (Natasha) and they agreed to have a match.  It's a shame the promoter is a sleaze ball or else this would have been a decent company.

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:15:43 PM »
As usual....post to FB and watch your contributions get deleted.
Do have to wonder why folks use it when there are viable options like VK.

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »

Freshfights, is owed by the same guy, who  use to own ?Tuff women wrestling ? they still have some matches on ?YouTube. As I recall he had problems with one of the girls making trouble, and he had to shutdown

They had a couple live event at the beach and a few other locations
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »
vids gone
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.