News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gemma Atkinson

• 12 Replies

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
Gemma Atkinson
« on: November 29, 2017, 12:14:09 PM »
Wouldn't it be fun if Gemma had a fight with three girls at the same time - Gal Gadot, Aly Michalka and Liz Gillies teaming up to take her on in a 3 on 1 matchup?

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Re: Gemma Atkinson
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 12:53:26 PM »
It would indeed.

It would also be great to see Gemma Atkinson fighting Kate Upton and Charlotte McKinney at the same time.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 01:03:44 PM »
Might need a third girl - two to hold her whilst one hits her?

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 01:20:25 PM »
I wonder what other 3 on 1 fights would be popular?

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »
Wouldn't it be fun if Gemma had a fight with three girls at the same time - Gal Gadot, Aly Michalka and Liz Gillies teaming up to take her on in a 3 on 1 matchup?

Yes and see Gemma destroy all three girls easily.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »
I don't think Gemma would beat that trio maybe think of another threesome she would beat up and tether afterwards

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »
I don't think Gemma would beat that trio maybe think of another threesome she would beat up and tether afterwards

How about Carmen Bicondova(Gotham), Natalie Alyn Lind(The Gifted and Gotham), Peyton Roi List vs Gemma and lets see how quickly she dominates this threesome. 

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »
I think that fight can be arranged

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 06:51:20 PM »
That would be amazing if it came true.

Offline knowlesey

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 03:35:54 PM »
I feel a story of a fight on a beach coming to me

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 04:22:53 PM »
Maybe the threesome dressed in tiny bikinis are playing their music a little too loud to a resting Gemma and her friends. 

Offline amy918

• Like Catfighting
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 01:28:51 PM »
you know what would be a good fight. Gemma against Brooke Hogan. Battle of the breast.
44yr old housewife, 5' 5" new to this. I was turned on to this by my best friend Dottie. I'm interrested in catfighting/wrestling. cyber only. So bring it on ladies (only) I'm ready for you.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 05:22:06 PM »
I wonder what other 3 on 1 fights would be popular?

From the (admittedly not a lot) of posts I've read, I would GUESS that the answer is "Yes, but it depends on...." (and then you fill in the ... with whatever fetish/kink the poster is addicted to.)

I can't imagine that two big/bigger women beating up a third of equal/smaller size would be all that popular - except perhaps in a BDSM thread.

BUT, I like... and have written, and enjoy reading... a story where 2-3 smaller/weaker women combine to take down a larger, heavier, or simply a more famous/popular opponent. (Think "Gulliver's Travels" meets "Survivor") Take a random sample from the "Weakest" or "Jobber" posts and put them in against Upton, McKinney, Strahovski, Righetti, or any one of the Kardashians (half of whom are under 5'4" themselves!) and you could create a scenario that would probably be popular.

I'm just not sold on two or three women just beating someone up in what would probably have been a "good fight" at 1:1.

BUT THAT'S JUST ME AND I BET THERE'S TEN WHO WILL DISAGREE.... especially if the :1 side of the equation is any Kardashian or one of two dozen unpopular names on these boards (despite whatever they may be like in real life!)

OR, if the 'one' is blond, cute, enormously busty (just a few examples of the kind of women guaranteed NOT to draw big vote totals in those "who will win" polls ... again, based on my recollection (of how disappointed I've been by the result when MY favorites are involved) LOL!!!

BUT...this is a great question to ask, because IF there's a huge market for those kinds of stories, SOMEONE will try to fill it!

(Maybe we need a poll?)