News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Star Trek: Catfighting Where No One Has Before

• 4 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Star Trek: Catfighting Where No One Has Before
« on: December 01, 2017, 06:01:11 AM »
Miss Q is upset about her husband Q's obsession with the humans and decides to get revenge on the Federation.

{alt}

She kidnaps the crews of the 3 Enterprise's, Deep Space 9, Voyager and the Discovery and pits 2 female crew members of each vessel in a 6 way tag team catfight until one crew is left standing.  Failure to fight results in the death of a random planet.

{alt}

Star Trek
{alt}
{alt}
Star Trek: The Next Generation
{alt}
{alt}
Star Trek: Deep Space 9
{alt}

Star Trek: Voyager
{alt}
{alt}
Star Trek: Enterprise

{alt}
Star Trek Discovery

{alt}

BONUS MATCH:
Just finished Dark Matter and kept thinking of the hot young girls with sexy older mentor-like women on both shows and the Doctor on Lost Girl played the Robot in Dark Matter and it was a match waiting to happen.

Girls of Lost Girl

Girls Of Dark Matter
{alt}

BONUS PIC:
{alt}

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Star Trek: Catfighting Where No One Has Before
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 03:36:06 AM »
I'm a big Star Trek fan and my favourite series was Deep Space 9 so I voted for Kira and Jadzia. Sorry Lt. Uhura she and Yeoman Rand would be my second choice.

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 08:31:32 AM »
Neat, I'd often considered such "plucked from their own space and time and put into a forced match", notably (though not only) with "Star Trek" characters, but I'd never thought of this in tag-team terms... until now !

My choice:

Uhura & Rand vs. Troi and Crusher (with emphasis on Troi and Uhura, and Crusher and Rand, mainly facing each other...) and I'd give it to the original series pair !

P.S.: I don't know if you meant to, and for this reason, but that shot of Uhura... from the "Mirror, mirror" universe: that would make her just that much nastier to contend with (yes, I know, in that episode, it's actually Uhura "prime" that we see in that hotter-still get-up, but say, here, it's the actual "evil opposite" of her... hmmm...)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 12:07:57 PM »
Nice scenario.

Offline Steph_RP

• Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • My Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 10:02:15 PM »
B'Elanna (Klingon) and Seven of Nine (Borg)
That is a powerful team
{alt}