News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Poll Fights Of 2017

• 15 Replies

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
Best Poll Fights Of 2017
« on: December 04, 2017, 06:07:43 AM »
I know there has been some really hot poll fights 2017. I am looking for suggestions of the ones you thought were the best and I am going to post a poll of the top five or so. I will also be combing through to see what I can find. Obviously the top ones will be the ones that had alot of action. 

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Re: Best Poll Fights Of 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 01:23:21 PM »
Well for me it has to be Kelsey's and Erin Lee's fight...

The writting from the pair of them was fantastic! They both put there all in to it!..

I for one would love to see a Re-Match between these two, as we know it ended a draw between them both, but deep down! I know both of them want to go again...

Well done to the pair of you, one of the best poll fights that I have ever seen..

Just hope there is a Re-match between you both! As we all know you respect each other..

So Kelsey's and Erin Lee's get my vote

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=66914.0

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »
Holly already suggested my favorite with Erin and Kelsey. I think a strong second is the fight with Erin and Bridget. It is a frequent stop for me here.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 04:39:02 PM »
Erin and Bridget is def a top contender. Loved that one.

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions!  All of the suggestions are Top Notch!  I forgot about a couple but yes all all extremely worthy!  Feel free to keep the suggestions coming.

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 11:10:36 PM »
Erin and Bridget is def a top contender. Loved that one.

Agree the Bridgete Erin fight is at the top of my list but so is your fight with Erin. That was incredible.  Let's not forget about the poll Big Mike did for the two hot little stocky girls.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 05:06:08 PM »
In an attempt to echo nearlly everyone, Erin Lee's work has been amazing!

Although those she has fought with, and others deserve credit as well, such as;
~ Cara_Terrah
~ MishRocks
~ The Doll

There are more to mention that really bring there polls to life, but I think these girls are my favourites so far :D

+1
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »
I think the fight between Linda, linftr, and myself should be included

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2017, 11:56:37 PM »
Great suggestions!  I think its fair to say Erin is the favorite poll fighter here and I couldn't agree more. Almost every fight she is in seemed to be suggested.  So far some of the favorites are as follows.  I will give it another day or so then put it together. I am sure there is more that are just as deserving.

Tammy vs Page
Erin vs Bridgete
Erin vs The Doll
Erin vs Kelsie
Vanessa vs Linda
Mandy vs Nikki

average guy

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2017, 01:14:52 AM »
 I think people like Erin lee, The Doll and the likes as have mentioned seem to put a lot of effort into all of their polls that they partake, and for that we must all be thankful.
Although I also believe some people just need their commitment recognised as well, despite not having any of the most outstanding polls, you know, the "wow! I'll remember that for ages!" type of poll, but pour everything into the polls they do. Rahrah_Sarah (above) is an example of this, being a somewhat silent supporter of her and the occasional polls she does enter, she posts consistantly, and although i wouldn't call them the best poll fights, it's people like the Erin Lee's, and The Doll's, but also people like Sarah who just try to provide some public entertainment that also deserve recognition.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2017, 03:38:31 AM »
I think there are a number of fun poll fights not mentioned and some that had great starts before fizzling.  My favorite was the 100 girl Suicide Girl battle royale.  It was a fun experiment but the interaction with FCF girls such as Hannah, Kim, Stacie, Carmen, Katherine, Evangelina and FawnL for starters made the match very hot and sexy at times with a nice mix of sexfighting and prostyle action.

Offline Mr.ab

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2017, 08:22:10 PM »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2017, 10:30:27 PM »
I'll read any poll that has MishRocks, Erin Lee and Rahrah_Sarah in it.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 08:05:52 PM »
Thanks to everyone who mentioned my fight with Erin. Being new here I'm honored to even get recognized. Erin is an amazing fighter and takes great pride in putting on an incredible show. I'm lucky to have been a part of a wonderful battle everyone got to see.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 01:48:36 AM »
Nikki vs Mandy was a good one
Manager of a team of Female fighters here