News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Savita Bhabhi Vs Smita - IndianComicCatfight that should have happened (Part 1)

• 3 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Prelude :

Savita decided to go to the local RWA office as her Friend Alice had asked her to check on the some paperwork which was left for her to collect.

It was a year since Alice has won the RWA election and the local municipal was working better than before.  Savita entered the office and asked for the RWA election  commissioner, Shom. Shom was Savita's rivals father-in-law.  Though both women never met eye to eye,  Savita had a cordial relationship with Shom;  especially since her last unforgettable visit (in episode 63).

"Excuse me,  can I speak to the election commissioner,  please? I have some papers Alice had left over from his office. "

"His office is empty,  you may wait for him inside. But I don't think he would be coming in soon. And it's close to closing time here. " His secretary replied.

"Oh no.  Alice required them today. "

"Mmmm. I tell you what.  I will give you the keys.  Can you take the papers and close the office up? I need to leave a little early.  I know I can trust you as you are close to Annie. "

"Sure" Savita replied with a smile.

The secretary gave the keys before darting off. Savita entered the office and searched for the papers. She found it soon.  She even opened and checked the papers out of curiosity.

"Well well,  first to got into Shom's pants and now you made it to his office.  Slut! "

Savita turned around and saw her rival standing with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a blue Saree while Savita was in a purple.  Her blouse was as tight as Savita's , both showing off them curves.
Both of them had a deep v-neck which amplified,  pushed up showing a quarter of their breasts out in a nice curve.

"Wow,  you haven't even won the election but I see you have the RWA presidents papers and you got the keys into my father-in-laws office. They might as well give all this to you, but I guess you would have to duck everyone in this office for that. " Said Smita , her eyes jealous at Savita's popularity in the neighbourhood.

"Mind your mouth,  Smita.  You lost fair and square.  And Annie is a far better president than you ever were. If you could get your head off your ass,  you would see that. And Shom  deserves better respect from the likes of you"

"Haa, He is better,  she is better,  everyone is better. Did you have to fuck them to find out? Here is a tip, Savita; Talent isn't sexually transmitted . Have ever done anything successfully without shoving your pussy into it? "

That comment hurt Savita the most. Not because it was harsh but unfortunately it was true.

"Maybe if you fucked better,  your husband wouldn't want to fuck me in your bed. "

"Vinay is a bitch,  but he is my bitch ."Now this remark stung Smita as well. "I am going to fuck you today,  Savita. You are lucky no one is here to see the ass kicking I am going to give you. No one is going to save you. Especially not your American friends.

I am going to beat you and fuck you in this room. "

Savita,  keeping the papers on the table,  asserted "Not if I beat you and fuck you at your own game. "

Stay tuned for the part 2 and vote for your winner in the poll below

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69012.0

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 2 - The brawl

Both women charge at each other.  Smita give the first blow,  a tight hard slap on Savita's face.  Savita responds the same slap to her.  Both women wave their hands , slapping each other.  Soon,  they start to grab each other by the hair and shift from hair pulling to face slapping.

"Aaaaaah.....bitch.... Let go of my (Slap) .....ouch"

"Savitaaaaa... Ouch........ Take.... That..... Ooooooww"

Smita gave another slap and pushed Savita back. Savita lost control and almost fell back because of the push. But she was pulled back by Smita who pulled her by her blouse,both  her hands on the front of the Blouse. Her front and back movement,  loosened and ripped the front of Savita's blouse,  making her tits to pop out.

"Oh,  no bra?!? Cheap whore. Doesn't your husband earn any money to buy your one. "

Savita also responded by ripped the front of Smita's v-neck blouse bursting her tits out. "Look whose talking!!! Looks like you are as cheap as a whore as I am. "

Smita  was stunned for a second and was more furious.  She wasn't expecting  a comeback.  She had stripped Savita the last time without any fight. She lunged towards her rivals and both continued with the name calling and hair pulling.

"Bloody bitch" "Slut" "cxnt" "Bitch"

Smita turned her head towards Savita's round breast and attacked them with her hands.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh......."

Savita responded also with the same attack

"Oooooowwwww...."

Both women attacking each others breasts turning them like radio dials up,  down,  sideways and round. Both feeling hurt at each others attacks. Smita smacked Savita with a slap, and Savita tried to respond with one of her one,  frustrated with the attack from Smita. Smita managed to duck the attack,  and managed to get behind Savita.

Once behind her,  she began to pull Savita's bottom Saree off,  planning to expose her Naked again. Savita was taken aback.  She tried to hold her Saree through but the material gave away from Smita's attack.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP........

Savita lunged towards Smita and started pulling her bottoms off.

RRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP........

Both women were not in tattered pieces of clothing barely holding up or covering their privates.

"Guess we learnt something new about each other!!  We both do not like wearing underwear!" Savita shot out noticing both women's didn't wear an underwear their tattered Saree bottoms barely covered their genital area and ass.

Both women were rolling off the floor all over each other,  ripping any material of clothing from each others bodies.  It wasn't long before they were bottomless and soon after a couple more of pulls off their tattered flimsy tops, both were naked.

Both women looked at each other , on the floor and on their knees,  breathing heavily,  at the damage they had done. Their round perky breasts jiggling up and down with each breath in unison,  their clothes all over the place. The breasts were a little red and had small scratches due to the nail attacks. The sweat dripping on their Backs and chest.

"You will pay for this" Smita warned.

"It's not like you never kept your clothes on to get what you want. " Savita replied.

Both women jumped and bumped into each other, their hands  locked. Smita was a little more stronger  than Savita and was pushing  her back. She managed to pull Savita ,and bend  her on her back.  She got into a controlling  position and started to spank Savita's bubble butt cheeks one at a time.

"Aaah.....Fuck...... Owwwww.....""

Each smack on those round cheeks,  led to them jiggling all about. Savita pushes Smita off and decided to pay her back. She drags Smita by the hair for a few feet "AAAAAAAHHHOOOOOWWW...!!" and holds her on her knees.  She jumps on  back and rides her like a cowgirl.  Her whole weight on Smita's back.  One hand holding Smita's hair and the other spanking her bubble butt.

Spank "Aaaah" Spank "Ow,  bitch" Spank,   Spank "fuuuuck.... "

Savita "Woohooo, whose my bitch now??"

Smita out of sheer frustration, "AAAAAAA"  pushes Savita off who lands flat on her bum "Oow"

SHE jumps on Savita and holds her hands and sits on her breasts. "That enough of these games,  I am going to finish this" Sitting in a dominant school girl position,  she sits on Savita's face,  her puss  on Savita's mouth and nose. Savita is taken aback. Smita starts to grind and moan and is happy to see her rival fluster and weaken.

Savita starts to lick Smita's pussy hoping this will distract her. Her tongue trying to massage Smita's clit and force itself inside her pussy.  Smita found it pleasurable but cemented her butt on Savita's face.

"Yeees..   Moooore,  Savita....... yessss.... You are not going anywhere "

Savita was thinking fast. She was running out of breath and was loosing in the most humiliating way to this bitch. She tried to move her body upwards hoping maybe Smita would budge but it worked with little effect. Savita pushed her legs upwards hoping to catch Smita by the head or shoulders. Smita tried to counter this by slapping Savita's leg and stroking her rivals  pussy.

But She moved a little too much and Savita shot out from her lower position.  Both women sprang quickly hoping to cross other's counter.

Both women attack attacked each other by the hair again,  screaming at each other.  Savita,  tired from the previous attack,  was more weaker.  She needed to end this.  Smita could sense her rivals weakness too.  Savita soon slapped Smita and tugged her hair viciously to the  making Smita scream and loose her balance.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! "

Savita then got Smita into an headlock and tightened her grip on her rivals neck. Smita,  feeling the pressure of Savita's arms tightening on her neck, countered it by latching on Savita's bouncing bubbly mammaries. Savita screamt "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH.... NOOOOOO"

Savita tightened her hold on Smita's neck,  fighting the pain from Smita's attack.  Smita,  seeing that boob pressing had not helped in countering Savita's headlock,  took her fingers and began rubbing Savita's moist brown pussy vehemently .

"Ooooooohhhhhh.... Fuuuuuuccckkkk!!! "  Savita moaned.

Smita moved her fingers quickly from her clitoris to her labia in quick motion and soon enough managed to insert 2 fingers deep in Savita's wet hole. Savita moaned and groaned but held on to the headlock.  But her grip was weakened by the pleasure from the intense fingering she was receiving.  Smita positioned herself closer in between Savita's breast and began to suckle and gently bite her brown nipples adding to the pleasure which led to Savita completely loosening her grip on Smita.

Suckle...."Aaah"....suckle..."Ooooooh"......Suckle...."Aaaaaah"

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:38:41 PM by R_u_alive »

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Part 3 : Defeat and Humiliation

Smita continued to finger blast Savita before she made her explode in a powerful orgasm squirting all her juices out.  This left Savita severely weakened and wobbly on her knees that she couldn'T stand on her feet properly.

Smita was now taking advantage of her weakened nemesis,  giving a few punches to her tummy.

"Oooommph.... Oooooow "

She then held Savita by the hair and said "Now say goodnight " and powerslammed Savita on the election commissioner's table.   On impact,  Savita boob's bounced up and down below slowing down in a giggle.  She was close to being defeated and she knew it.  Smita pulled her by the hair "Get up,  you fat cow,  Get up"
"Aaaaaaah,  let go of me,  LET GOOO!  " and made her almost stand up on the table.  She then threw her off table and Savita flew off,  but lucky for her,  landed on the commissioners cushy chair.  But the impact was such that though it broke her fall  , the chair pushed back throwing Savita off and both falling to the ground.

Savita was in a lot of pain and knew the end was close.  Smita got on top of her, spread Savita's body and sat on her tummy and announced "Say you give up and I am the better woman!!" . Savita look into her rivals eyes but the words never came out of her mouth.  Smita punched her Nipples and twisted it "SAAAAY ITT!! "

"AAAAAAAAHHH!!! FIIIINNNE. YOU WIIIIINNN,  YOOU WIIIN!  Let me go. "

Smita pulled her hands away and cheered at her victory.  This was the day she was waiting for.  After so many months,  she finally bested Savita and it was woman to woman. No politics,  no behind to scenes non sense,  just an all out catfight.

"Thanks for admitting that, Baby. And for that I got a gift for you.  Pretty obvious I would lii d beat you in a fight,  but its best we celebrate together in something where your talent truly lies "

With that Smita planted a wet kiss on Savita's lips and got off. She went to her bag and unzipped it. She removed a strap-on with A 7" dick and strapped it on. She went close to floored Savita,  and showed it to her.

"I know you are used to something bigger but I guess we will have to make do" Savita's eyes popped out,  the dick was black,  shiny and big.  Smita wasn't done with beating her,  she was going to fuck the daylights out of her as well. Smita held Savita by the hair and neck and forced her mouth into the cock "Now suck on That cock.  Show me what you are good at. I know you are better than this"

Savita began to suck it but Smita pulled it out quickly and began slapping it to Savita's  face and taunted her "Oww...ahh... Owww. " 

"So this if is India's best cocksucker.  The whole neighbourhood  knows you are the best at this. Show me how good you are, whore. " Smita said after spitting on Savita's  face.  "Aaaah"

Savita,  knowing she was now Smita's  bitch for now,  held on Smita's cock and began to lick it gently and swallowed the black cock inside her,  and soon after began to deep throat it. 

"Thats it,  baby.  Thats what mommy wants to see"

Spittle was dripping from Savita's lips as she continued to deep throat the black dildo before it was well lubricated.

Smita then pushed Savita on her back and began to toy her tits.  "Oh these breasts.  I don't know why everyone is gaga over them,  mine are better,  aren't they Savita?? "

,"Ye...yess they are Smita,  they are beautiful"

"So what are you waiting for and looking at them?  Suck them too,  bitch!"

She pushed Savita closer to her round juicy mammaries and Savita began to suckle and lick on them like she never saw them her entire life.  She began to tongue them and insert the areola area into her mouth.  Smita was moaning feeling after each lick and suckle "Yesss..... yessss....mooooree.... Moore..... That's it. " And mildly cummed soon after.

She gave Savita another kiss before pushing her on her back,  spread her again and began to examine her pussy "Ooooohh,  the famous pussy of Savita Bhabhi.  Surprised it's still fresh after so many fucks" And inserts 2 fingers inside her vag-hole while make Savita to start moaning " Aaaaaaaooooowww" Smita then bends and begins  to lick her clitoris while fingering her puss.  "Mmmmmm,  tasty but I think it's overrated.  Mine tastes better.  What do you say? Bitch. "

Smita shoves her 2 fingers into Savita's mouth and makes lick lick her own juice and then spits into her mouth.  Savita coyly agrees with spit dripping from her wet lips "Yours was better,  much better"

"Haaa,  I know. Now let's have some fun"

Smita spits on Savita's puss and makes it wet and shoves the black cock in.  She remove what looks like a remote from her purse and clicks a button. Savita shoots up a voice "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH "

The remote activated the following I to a vibrator and now it was inside Savita.  Mounting in a missionary position,  with both their bouncy mammaries colliding,  Smita began to grind and fuck Savita with a laugh.  Savita was in total ectascy,  the dildo found her g-spot and the vibrations added to the pleasure.

"Ooooooohhhhhh..... Yeeeeesss.... Fuuuuuckkkk.... "

Smita kissing Savita by the neck and cheeks "Isn't this the best fuck you ever had,  bitch?   Tell me this was your best.  "

"Yeeseeeaaasssss...... Yesss... Yesss.... Ohhh. Smita..... Yesssss.... Yess.... Yesssss..... "

Smita soon changed the position slightly shifting Savita to her side,  mounting her leg up to insert the dildo deeper into Savita's .She was fucking her sideways .

"Ooooh..... Ooooooohhhhhh.... Yesssss... Deeperr"

Smita was humping and grinding Savita like a mad dog soon after Savita blew 2 orgasms out back to back in quick succession .
"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.... " and started shivering & trembling.

Smita pulled out the dick and unstrapped the strap-on and  looked down on her beaten foe. "Now you know who is the superior, bitch. " She put her leg on Savita's left breast as a sign of dominance and jiggled it with her feet.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
The final Part - Part 4 : Further Degradation

"Smita,  savita,  What the heck is going on? "

Smita turned around to see her father-in-law and RWA election commissioner,  Shom Kulkarni , standing there. Smita smiled and said "Just clearing out some unfinished business from my time as RWA president" looking down at the submissive Savita. Savita felt humiliated,  lying naked beaten and fucked by her enemy,  with her juices out on the floor. She was too weak to fight back.

Shom looked at the damage,  tattered clothes everywhere,  papers all over place and furniture moved apart or on the ground. It was like a typhoon entered the place. But the old fart was also turned on by the sight of 2 curvy sweaty women naked in his office. A part of him missed the action. Smita caught this in his eyes and saw his erection popping out of his pants. Shom rushed to help Savita "Smita,  you evil wench,  once I am done with you,  you will be out of this office for good. Poor Savita. "

Smita smiled with an evil grin "Let's see." She jumped towards the elderly Shom and unbuckled his pants. Shom shouted "What are you doing? "

"Helping you with what you want. You old fart! " She unbuckled his pant and pulled it out shopping oh wing a erect dick,  leaving Shom more embarrassed.

"Well,  I will help both of you get to it." She pulled Savita by the hair and shoved her mouth to the old man's cock. "Smita,  what are you doing? Oh my?  "

"Well you loved it the Last time. She reminded you of your wife,  right?!?  How's one more for old times sake? Savita babes,  Start sucking" Savita couldn't feel more humiliated,  she lost fair and square and she knew she would get her chance for revenge next time she met this bitch. She quietly started to deep throat Shom's cock and suckle his balls. It wasn't long till Shom shot his juice on Savita's face.  Savita,  knowing what her rival would make her do next, proactively drank each last drop of semen dripping from his sick and licked all from her face and body.

"Oh my, hahahaha,  Look at the fat whore. She loves cum. Well,  at least we know who is the whore of this city?!?  Hahahaha"

Savita retorted after being helped up "Laugh all you want. You got your revenge. I will get back at you. "

Smita replied " Who said if  I am done with you yet? " She takes down Savita and pins her again in a school girl position. "Everyone came but me. I think I deserve a little pleasure. Don't worry,  I know you are tired,  I will Make this last one easier for you "

Saying this,  she sits just above Savita's breasts,  her pussy just inches away from Savita's lips and started to stroke her clitoris. "Shom Daddy,  you can shag if you like?  A strong old man like you can shoot another load. " She strokes her clit faster and inserts 2 fingers inside her and starts to finger blast herself.  "Yes. Yes. Yes.  Fuck. Yes....."" In barely 2 minutes,  She squirts and shoots her juice on Savita's face and then plants her pussy on her lips and begins to grind.

"Hahahaha..... Last drop for the next time  we meet.  Hahaha." Smita gets up and walks off.  Savita curses her and plans her revenge the next time they meet.  Both women know all hell will break loose on their next encounter. But one thing they never admitted now was that they also enjoyed each others bodies in this encounter and a part of them wanted to explore more.  But their jealousy still got the better of them.

Shom helps Savita up and takes her home to nurse her wounds.  Savita thanks God in her mind,  that Ashok is on a week long business trip and he can't see her like this.

Stay tuned to Part 2 ;)

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 02:57:46 PM by R_u_alive »