News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Abandoned places to fight

• 17 Replies

Offline DS79

• God Member
Re: Abandoned places to fight
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 02:35:30 PM »
Yes in the forest in southern france. Selected by my husband for an arranged fight without strangers spectators
I love women especially when they fight

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2018, 12:29:59 AM »
I took quite a beating in a back alley.  Not arranged or planned though. I was sort of punched out and dragged away, then beaten up and abused pretty bad. I might write more on it if there's any interest.

I'm interested! :)

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 08:47:56 AM »
I got a couple.  I grew up in the woods so you could go anywhere, but usually it was "The Clearing".  Everybody knew that was a clearing in the woods around the school.  Out of site of everybody that would be interested in stopping the fight.  Of course most had dozens of cheering kids watching.  My friend grew up more in the farmland.  For them it was "Meet you at the barn".  Again there were hundreds of bard around there, but everybody knew it was the barn that belonged to one particular family (huge family mostly huge boys)
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)