News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Water Fight: Hot Women's Water Polo Player Ambushes Sexy Lifeguard

• 12 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
I'm Kim and I'm going to share a story about a very hot fight I had at a swimming pool a couple of weeks ago, just after beginning my junior year of college.  This fight was the most brutal and humiliating I've had.  And I play women's water polo for my college, so I'm no stranger to brutal, sexy fights. 

To set the scene a bit, I'm Eurasian, 21 years old with light brown hair, green almond-shaped eyes, 5'8" tall and 130 pounds.  I've got ample D cup breasts (if I do say so myself..though I assure you I'm not alone in that assessment), nice, tight abs and a firm, slightly curvy body.

I'm so glad to be in college!  Before college I attended an exclusive high school in Hawaii.  This bitch named Tam that I absolutely despise made my life miserable, always talking trash about me. What's worse, when I ran into her back home this Summer, the evil skank got hotter.  The little Asian hussy still has model quality looks - booming body, high cheek bones and silky black hair.  She also sprouted these amazing double D cup breasts.  Basically as far as Tam, guys want to be with her and girls want to tear into her.

Tam and I competed throughout our high school years, always neck and neck in whatever activities we chose.  The bitch barely edged me out in everything, including by stealing my high school boyfriend Scott just before the senior prom!  I was SO relieved when we graduated high school and headed our separate ways!   

When I arrived on campus I discovered water polo, a sport that really turns me on by allowing me to unleash my aggressive side.  There's just something incredibly sexy about my team mixing it up in the water, arms and legs thrashing, all the while trying to best another team of girls.  By junior year, I became a well established starter on the varsity team. Finally out from under Tam's shadow, I'm loving life, have great friends and have a great boyfriend.

So here's my story:

It is a beautiful afternoon at the pool, weather in the seventies, with bikini clad girls lounging at the pool while being scoped out by guys.

I'm in the pool with my teammates Roxy and Megan tossing the water polo ball around for fun.  Roxy is a 5'10" blonde with big blue eyes and a nice rack.  Megan is brunette with blue eyes, shorter than Roxy and me at 5'6".  We are decked out in our matching skin tight, black neoprene water polo bikinis.  My boyfriend Steve and Megan's boyfriend Doug are lifeguarding at the pool, and not so subtly checking us out.  I can say modestly that the three of us are attracting quite a bit of attention from the other guys as well...and frankly we are lapping it up.

Doug and Steve are about to wrap up their shift.  As we toss the ball, I suddenly sense some tension coming over the pool deck.  When Megan rolls her eyes and mouths "it's her", I realize what is afoot. 

I'm attending a small college, so of course I've heard about the new lifeguard.  She's always referred to as either the "sexy lifeguard" or the "bimbo lifeguard", depending on the gender of the party describing her.  Regardless of one's view of her character and motivation, there's absolute consensus that this girl is one smoking hot piece of ass that every guy notices.  Rumor (from the females) has it that the little slut loves to lay out at the pool, stretching and arching her back, scantily clad and attracting as much attention as she can.

The bimbo (hey, I'm a girl!) is known for her "less is more" approach to poolside couture.  She always wears flashy little wet look, metallic or sequin bikinis and thongs over the standard red lifeguard's one piece.  Her male boss of course looks the other way! 

So today is the day I'll get to meet this legendary bimbo, and watch like a hawk to see how she interacts with my boyfriend Steve.  The bitch better not try anything!

I watch from the corner of my eye as she  enters the far side of the Olympic sized pool.  She is wearinga big straw hat, flip flops, aviator shades, a red wet look bikini top that scarcely contains her double D breasts and Daisy Duke jeans shorts that I have no double she'll wiggle out of as soon as she arrives at the lifeguard table.  From a distance I can tell that she's Asian with a firm, fit body that's curvy in all the right places and seems to almost beg the proverbial question: "Do you want fries with that shake?" 

As she struts along the deck, I can track her progress by watching male heads turning to scope her out and their female companions shooting her dirty looks.  She gives a haughty little smile and flirtily looks down, faking modesty. 

Megan, Roxy and I slow down our passing so we can all get a better look at the slut.  We can see why she's a legend at the pool, loved by males and loathed by females.

She struts up to the lifeguard table with a flirtatious "Hey guys!" to Steve and Doug.  I size her up, noting that the 5'7" bimbo has perfect hair and a dazzling 34" 26" 36" body.  While she, as predicted, immediately begins to wiggle out of her Daisy Dukes, I also notice that she's pulled out all the stops, wearing a gold ankle bracelet to complement her long, defined legs, a diamond bellybutton ring to draw attention to her sexy, toned abs, and scarlet red lipstick and nail polish on her fingers and toes.  She's a honey and she knows it!

The pool goes silent as all eyes are on her, either admiring her or shooting her daggers.  She slowly strips off the shorts to reveal a tiny, red latex Brazilian bikini bottom that matches her skimpy bikini top.  There's a quiet murmur as she stretches, then jumps up and down a couple of times to limber up before her shift.  Every guy's tongue is on the pool deck!

Megan, Roxy and I continue to pass the ball despite the distraction.  Then the bimbo leans in and asks Steve if he could apply suntan lotion to her back!  My pass to Roxy is too fast and off the mark as my blood boils.  I'm furious as I watch Steve awkwardly agree. 

Roxy retrieves the ball and tosses it to Megan, who also misses the pass, distracted by the vixen's proximity to and flirtation with her man.  I now turn my attention to the action on the lifeguard table, watching as the lifeguard turns to me with a big, conceited grin and removes her floppy hat. 

We recognize each other immediately and I involuntarily blurt out a shocked "Tam!!" Just then the pass from Megan hits me in the side of the head and several poolgoers begin to titter.

"Well hello sweetie," Tam says in a syrupy falsetto as the laughter dies down. "I just transferred here.  I don't think I've seen you since senior prom!  Do you keep in touch with Scott?  I lost touch with him RIGHT after we graduated."

I'm struggling to contain my white hot anger!  I've suddenly gone from the top of the world, a college athlete, friends and a sexy boyfriend to the laughing stock of the pool in one fell swoop.  My boyfriend is slathering suntan lotion on the Asian slut while Megan's looks on with a big, goofy grin.  Worse, people are laughing at my antics in the pool.  Now the bitch drives home that she stole my high school boyfriend and then IMMEDIATELY dumped him! 

Megan senses that I'm ready to blow and jump out of the pool to attack Tam.  She loudly apologizes for her "bad pass".  This shakes me out of it a bit, although the only real bad pass is the one that Tam is making on our boyfriends.  Steve and Doug sense the danger they are in and quickly exit with an awkward wave to Megan and me.  "Bye fellas," Tam chirps as they make their hasty retreat at the end of their shift.

I'm seething inside, wanting nothing more than to grab Tam by the silky hair and pound that sexy body of hers.  Years of hostility and bitter disappointment bubble up, all personified in one shiny bikini-clad, tight bodied package named Tam!

Tam lies on her back on the bench of the lifeguard table, lazily rolling over, stretching and arching her back to the delight of the males at the pool.  I realize that I need to dominate and humble this bitch.  But as the expression goes, revenge is a dish better served cold. I can't create a scene with all these witnesses and risk expulsion or losing ny spot on the team.

Roxy, Megan and I passive aggressively try to miss passes near Tam, so that the little tramp gets splashed each time.  We try to make it look like an accident, but she knows what's up.

Soon ladies begin to leave the pool, disgusted that Tam is stealing the spotlight.  They drag their significant others, who are destined for an earful, along with them. 

I position myself so my back is to Tam, then raise my eyes up in Tam's direction while flashing Roxy and Megan a quick thumbs down.  That's the sign we use in games to say "this bitch is going down."  I see my teammates widen their eyes and then give the slightest nods.  Tam continues to arch and preen, oblivious to the fact that there's a hit on her.

As the clock strikes five Tam tells people she has to close up.  We continue to pass the ball as she parades around the deck performing her closing procedures (seemingly flirting with every cute guy).  We huddle up while she's arching and strutting in front of a couple of guys, finalizing our plan to ambush Tam quickly and quietly lest we get expelled.

I coo to Tam, "Honey, could we have just a couple more minutes for old time's sake?" 

Tam replies archly, "A couple honey.  But then I've got to meet up with the guys soon."  Megan and I flush as we both wonder with suspicion which guys she is meeting.

Tam engages in some passive aggressive conversation with us, pretending to admire our water polo bikinis while asking if they are perhaps a little too sexy.  We all stifle a laugh as the pot calls the kettle black, but keeping cool to avoid giving Tam a heads up about what's to come!

Tam indiscretely asks me if I ever hear from Scott.  The question stings, but I ignore it.  She wants to get a rise out of me, but I'm having none of it. 

The last straggler is reluctantly leaving, visions of Tam (clad in her skanky outfit) dancing in his head.  As Tam watches Roxy and Megan toss the ball back and forth, I slip out to "use the bathroom".  I quietly get back into the water and swim back and forth down the side of the pool out of Tam's line of sight.  She's so engrossed in her phone that she doesn't notice I'm back.  I check out her sexy silhouette against the setting sun and I'm so ready to go.

Suddenly Roxy executes our plan, throwing the ball way over Megan's head and then cursing her "mistake".  I duck down under the water and quickly swim below the surface like a dolphin so I'm just below Tam.  As I'm swimming, Megan, with big wide eyes, asks Tam for "a little help" retrieving the overthrown ball. 

As Tam reluctantly leans over the edge to retrieve the ball, I pop up, dragging the startled slut face first into the water with a huge splash.  Tam pops up and tries to call out, but I muffle her cries by scissoring around her and pulling her under water.  I need to take some wind out of the tart's sails, and some oxygen out of her lungs, to keep her from screaming for help. 

As I strike Megan sprints to the pool entrance, slamming shut and locking the big wooden gate.  Roxy saunters over and hangs up the closed sign for good measure.  If I can just keep Tam quiet, Tam is mine until I am done with her!

As I run out of air, I release the body scissors on Tam and pop to the surface, gasping for air.  My lungs are aching as I eggbeater with my legs to stay afloat.  Tam pops up shortly after.  She's facing away from me and coughing.  I swim up so I am right next to her, but she's still thrashing around trying to get her bearings and doesn't detect the threat until it's too late. 

As Tam stops coughing she begins to splutter, "You biiii...".  She starts to spin to look for me, still gasping.

Before Tam knows what's happening, my belly is pressed firmly against her back, and I've got her by one wrist with my other hand over her mouth so she can't scream. We are both frantically eggbeatering with our legs to stay afloat.

I lean in and whisper, "You've been a thorn in my side for as long as I can remember.  You stole Scott just for fun and now you are trying to seduce Steve and Doug.  Well you've had a beating coming for years, and today's the day!"

Tam hisses back, "You miserable bitch!  I'm hotter than you, I'm smarter than you, and I'm better in the water than you.  If I want your man, or anything else you have, I'll take it.  You want me?  Bring it!" 

With that Tam surprises me by kicking me in the crotch.  Stunned, my eyes roll back in my head for a couple of seconds.

My blood is boiling after that insolence, and the injury.  As I struggle to compose myself after the low blow, Tam swims straight for me!  She grabs my hair and throws a couple of underwater punches into my ribs.  Who knew the slut could fight, much less fight in the water?

Soon we've got our hands in each other's hair and we are twisting and straining as we tread water.  We are each throwing cheap shots under the water and pulling and tugging at each other's bikinis.  Tam is truly vicious and manages to score a fist to my belly that doubles me over.  I'm gasping for breath as Tam starts to swim for the edge of the pool.  Despite her bravado and the fact she also grew up on the beaches of Hawaii, Tam knows I'm a stronger swimmer and that she's playing in my yard now.

As Tam sprints to shore, I catch up and grab her silky tresses from behind, then jerk her head back sharply.  She looks like she'll shriek at the pain from the hairpull, but is too winded to make more than a muffled whine.  All she can muster is to hiss, "Bitch!" at me through her clenched teeth.

We are both frantically eggbeater kicking, panting as we struggle to stay above water.  I close in and really yank down on her hair, making her arch her back into a u-shape.  Her boobs strain against the red wet look top, bouncing and jiggling wildly, as I tug and release her hair, only to repeat again. I also give a couple of slaps to her ample boobs, grinning as she winces.

I catch Tam in a body scissors, sharply kneeing her ribs as I tug her under water.  She cries out as we slip beneath the surface and I struggle to grapevine her legs.  I know my lungs are stronger and I'm in better swimming shape, so I plan to wear the tramp out in deep water before finishing her in the shallows.  I can feel her body spasming as the air escapes.  I drag her to the surface, force her head under water as soon as she catches her breath, then repeat four times. 

As we surface for the fourth time I'm amazed that the stubborn little bitch still has fight left in her, but she's still thrashing around a bit.  What's more impressive is that I have the element of surprise each time we go under, yet somehow she's still got a little fight left in her.

I hear her panting desperately and slide up against her again. 

As I slide my belly against her back, I decide I really need to finish her.  I hiss, "Time to take a nap you classless whore!" and I pinch her nose and cover her mouth with my hand to prepare for another dunk. 

Tam catches me with a sudden elbow to the face! Tam then spins around so she's facing me and kicks me right in the crotch.  I grab myself and gasp for air.  Tam is treading water and panting heavily, but gives me an arrogant wink as if to say, "Ha, told you I'm better!"  All the high school humiliations come back to me as it looks like she may escape!

Tam's huge breasts are heaving as she struggles for air and it looks like she's going to spin to swim to the edge of the pool at any minute. Suddenly her face convulses and eyes roll back in her head.  I am so overwhelmed with pain that I think I may have low blowed her with an errant kick. Then I see Megan give me a little wink as if to say, "That's for messing with Doug!" 

I grin at Megan, then swim up to Tam who is thrashing about wildly, clutching her crotch.  I'm determined to finish her right here, right now!  Take her down for stealing Scott, for flirting with Steve, for every slight, for having that perfect body, and most of all for having the audacity to prance around on my pool deck in that tiny, shiny red Brazilian bikini! 

I sprint forward and punch Tam right in her sexy belly!  I make sure it stings by aiming straight for her slutty bellybutton ring.  She doubles over and yelps.  I keep throwing punches, pulling her hair to keep her in range.  I punch her again.  And again.  And again.  I lose track of how many I've thrown.

"You...are done...slut...", I scream with what little oxygen I have as I throw every bit of hurt and anger into those belly punches. 

The backs of my fingers are stinging from colliding with that bellybutton ring over and over and over again.  Tam is clutching her belly, eyes rolled back in her head, barely able to tread water to stay afloat, her sense of self preservation the only thing keeping her from sinking.  She smiles and in an act of defiance says, "Not enough...bitch!"

I see red!  I grab the back of Tam's Brazilian bikini bottom and yank up with all my might.  The latex  tears into Tam's crotch and she emits an absolutely blood curdling scream.  The pain is excruciating!

To silence Tam I grab her silky hair and force her head under water, holding her under as she weakly punches at my ribs.  I let her surface one final time. 

I give her the biggest punch to the belly I can throw, then as soon as she exhales push her down under the water as hard as I can. 

I inhale the biggest breath I can take, then quickly dive down to Tam, catching her as she is flailing about and struggling to surface.  I force her down with me, wrapping around her in a belly to belly body scissors with my legs while grabbing her wrists.  I feel her frantically kicking, but she's been under a long time and just doesn't have the strength to lift us both up to the surface. 

I see the final air bubbles coming out of her mouth and the desperation in her eyes, open as wide as I've ever seen them.  I feel her weakly struggling in desperation, but have her wrapped so tight that she can barely squirm in her oxygen-deprived state.  The final air bubbles tickle as they brush against my belly.  I'm as aroused as I've ever been as I feel Tam's body go completely limp.

I pull Tam's limp body to the surface, emerging with a victorious shout to the cheers of my teammates.  Then I grab a huge handful of Tam's silky hair and drag her by her hair to the shallow end of the pool.  Tam is floating on her back, her taut belly softly rising and falling as I have my hand cradling the back of her head to keep her laquered lips above the water.  She's still out cold, completely at my mercy.  And it's so hot!

"Better go get your phone," I tell Roxy with a wink.  "We are SO not finished with this slut!" 

Roxy grins and, as if reading my mind, switches her phone to video mode.  As she films I strip Tam out of her red wet look bikini top and tightly tie her wrists together behind her back with it. I give Tam's left breast a little stroke, then a soft squeeze.  Her eyes flutter open and she starts to come to.  With my hand still cupping and threatening her exposed breast, I wink at Tam and whisper, "Just as I thought. That new Mercedes wasn't the only graduation gift you got, was it?" 

Tam flushes red, hisses, "You whore!", and then tries to thrash around.  Realizing her hands are tied behind her back and breasts fully exposed, she is terrified. 

I'm totally aroused as I take my revenge. It's so hot to have this vicious slut topless, helpless and being filmed!

"Hi camera gal.  Make sure to film this little slut's big fake titties!"  I wink and give them a squeeze as Tam blushes. 

"I knew there must be some way to get this tramp to show some shame!  Guess we FINALLY found it."

I stand Tam up in the shallow end and continue.  She's still wobbly and we can barely touch bottom, but she gradually stands up and struggles to free her wrists.  I've got them completely immobilized, and it's hot to watch her squirm.

"So Tam, you've built quite a reputation for yourself at this college in a few short weeks.  Prancing around in skimpy outfits like this.  Is this appropriate attire for a lifeguard?" 

Tam doesn't answer, so I force her head under until she's nearly out.  I then drag her up by the hair and ask through clenched teeth, "Is it honey?!?"

Tam meekly responds, "No Kim, it's not."

I ask, "Isn't your bikini more appropriate for the stripper pole than the swimming pool?"

Tam fearfully answers, "Yes!"

I ask, "Are you ever going to flirt with my man Steve again?"

Tam says quickly, "No!"

Then I gesture to Megan to have a little talk with Tam as I take over the camera and my teammates enter the pool.  Megan pushes Tam's head under until she's almost out, then squeezes and twists her big fake breasts to wake her up.  Megan lifts Tam up by the hair and asks, "Are you ever going to flirt with Doug again?" 

Tam meekly says, "No!"

Tam looks up, hopeful we are done with her.  Megan and I think we are done.

Suddenly Roxy puts Tam in a tight sleeper hold while calling her a "Fake titted attention stealing whore".  Tam totally freaks in the choke, thrashing around like crazy.  Roxy is bigger and stronger and violently chokes the Asian bimbo out!

Megan and I are shocked and ask simultaneously,  "Why did you do that?  She didn't move on your man?"

Roxy laughs, "I just don't like the big titted whore!"

Well, that's Roxy!

We drag Tam to the edge of the pool and roll her onto the pool deck.  As Tam is lying face down, Roxy grabs a grease pen and some rope.  Roxy writes "Property of Women's Water Polo" on Tam's tight left ass cheek as I untie her wrists and tuck her sexy bikini top into the waistband of my own bikini.  Megan takes a couple of pics as we pose with our booty, taking turns holding Tam's top aloft like a wrestling title belt.

Then I grab Tam's arms and Roxy grabs her legs and we lug the slumbering slut to the ladies locker room.   We tie her arms over head to the shower bar, leaving her clad only in her skimpy bikini bottom.  Roxy writes "Boyfriend stealer" over those big fake breasts.  Tam comes to moaning and begging us to let her go.  We laugh and gag Tam with her own Daisy Duke shorts.

Before we leave I tell Tam if she wants her top back she knows where to find me.  I also remind her that we have that humiliating tape of her and her fake tits, lest she decide to blow the whistle on us. 

We leave Tam hanging that way for the swimmers to find the next morning.  We're pretty sure they all know Tam, so she may stay tied up for quite a while!

For the record, Tam's red bikini top is currently hanging in my locker in the team locker room!  Boy do I love that trophy!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:16:57 AM by CA Sleeper »

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Water Fight: Hot Women's Water Polo Player Ambushes Sexy Lifeguard
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 03:23:39 PM »
Great job. Really enjoyed it. Hope to see more stories like it.

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 01:45:55 AM »
Great story.

4on1

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 08:36:47 PM »
Thanks for the kind words Maizenblue and Vals!  I really got into writing it and it's nice of you to take time to let me know you enjoyed it!

As far as future projects, I'm considering sharing how I was initiated onto the team by Megan and Roxy.  That's a doozy!

I'm also thinking (actually hoping) that Tam transfers her sexy little Japanese ass right back out of our college since we spanked it so hard!  Once someone eventually unties her of couse!  Come to think of it, I must grudgingly admit that the bimbo surprised me with how well she fought...

Wouldn't it be just like the little slut to try to one up me by joining a rival college water polo team?!?

Well, who knows what the future brings! ;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:55:25 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 01:18:17 PM »
Very nice story. Good to see you back as I always like your stories !!  :)

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 08:47:23 PM »
good story, thank you for posting.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

FawnL

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:36:27 PM »
....nice hot fight....and as you like having Asian fighters in your stories....well....I am Asian...!!   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 06:02:17 PM »
Thank you York, peccavi and FawnL for letting me know you liked the story!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

FawnL, do you play water polo?  I think Tam may be forming a rival college team...
😉

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 12:29:37 AM »
Thank you York, peccavi and FawnL for letting me know you liked the story!  I'm glad you enjoyed it!

FawnL, do you play water polo?  I think Tam may be forming a rival college team...
😉

....not really.... :)

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2017, 08:55:00 PM »

😉

....not really.... :)

That's too bad.  I think Tam may form a team to try to get her revenge...

Offline sf

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2017, 07:33:24 PM »
Nice story!  I like seeing Tam get what she deserved
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 07:34:34 PM by sf »

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 07:25:19 AM »
Thanks for the kind words sf.  Me too!  ;D

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member