News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Broke Girls

• 2 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Two Broke Girls
« on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:12 AM »
OK, I hit enter before my newest poll was made so I am adjusting this for a 2 hour poll which will be closing before I go to bed tonight so please enjoy quickly and enjoy the movie vs real life catfight poll.

Who wins in Max vs Caroline fight over tips.

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 05:36:49 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Two Broke Girls
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 03:21:31 AM »
This will be the brutal fight we see in youtube movies in ghettos. I think Caroline would win. She is better than it seems at first. Max first tries to intimidate her rival, but in the fight she is beaten.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Re: Two Broke Girls
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 03:36:24 AM »
Max wins easily.  She grew up very blue collar and having to fight for everything while Caroline was a rich kid who never had to lift a finger.  Max also has maybe a 20 lb weight advantage and is no doubt much stronger.  In one episode, they were needing to look for something in a trash dumpster and Caroline was whining about it and Max just picked her up and unceremoniously dumped her in the dumpster.  Max would ragdoll her.