News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Erica Durance vs Jill Wagner rematch

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Erica Durance vs Jill Wagner rematch
« on: December 09, 2017, 05:49:49 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Erica Durance was going through her list.  Every night after she put her baby to bed she went for a work out and then went to a list of women she should go knock out.  She kept scratching out names because though she could knock them out she didn?t want to? She wanted a rematch with a woman she hated; Jill Wagner.

After putting the list away she opened a drawer and looked in it.  She stayed there for five minutes every night.  On top of the drawer was a tablet that was called ?wheresJill? Messages were in there about finding Jill Wagner and if she was ready to fight again.  Erica knew if she could get Jill in the right place and she went there.  They?d talk, anger would boil and they?d argue and then they?d fight.  This time though she?d win, she?d knock Jill Wagner out.

The day she could look at a beaten, bloody, broken and battered Jill Wagner was the day she would take what was inside the drawer out and throw it in the trash.  The coffee mugs from the Teen Wolf set, the one she went for and dropped and the one Jill broke over her face.  The broken remnants of that mug were in that drawer to remind Erica every day of Jill Wagner.

A day later a text message.  Jill was in Northern BC for the rest of the week and Erica knew exactly where she was staying.. Time to settle the score

Jill Wagner after beating up a woman many said was her ideal match up has had a career revitalization.  She was shown to be tough, beautiful, skilled and strong.  Two reality shows and a new fictional show, she was going to celebrate at a horse ranch in Northern British Columbia

BC was the home of a woman who she got a lucky win over in Serinda Swan but they were friends now and she acknowledged that Serinda was the better fighter.  She had the comfort of knowing that the day she knocked out Serinda was arguably the last time she had a realistic chance of doing so.  There were other women she fought that she knew a fight would always go either way like Ivana Milecevic.  Erica Durance was the biggest bitch and the woman who she took the most pride in beating, when she got her first big break on Blade she was compared to Erica but today Erica was only compared to a fallen bitch when talked in the same regard as Jill.  Jill beat Erica in both womens toughest fight and she never came looking again.  Then there was Kelly Overton, she needed revenge on that woman but legitimately wasn?t sure if she could beat her.

Overall it had been a good few years for her.  More roles, more followers but god damn it she wanted to end Erica Durance.  Anytime she was in Canada all she could think of was breaking that Canuck?s body.  Even more than avenging her BS loss to Overton she really wanted to beat the hell out of Erica Durance a few more times

This spa was about her relaxing but deep down she wasn?t surprised to see a car pull into her private resting area.  Some of her friends she came here with came out and from the car came out the same amount of people and there was Erica Durance the last to exit.

Erica saw Jill there and had friends here to watch what she was going to do.  She never in her lifetime hated someone as much as Jill.  From day one on Smallville to today she had wars, she had fights, she had feuds but none were like what she and Jill put each other through
Erica thought about her legacy, she had fought Cassidy Freeman dozens of times.  No matter how many times she fought Cassidy in all kinds of rules and gimmicks none matched the passion of the Wagner fight. She beat the hell out of her and got the hell beaten out of herself.  Just as strong, just as fast and a body that was the equal of hers.

Jill looked at Erica, her blood boiling at the sight.  She never in her life took a level of a beating that Erica delivered but she was who won.   She was happy to see this bitch, she knew the two would beat each on other again and again she would be better because she was better.  Jill Wagner would always be better than Erica Durance.

?We settled up Erica we beat each bloody but I left you unconscious.?

?Jill I?m here because we both know you beat me because of a weapon.  No one beat on you like I did sometimes I still smell your dna under my fingers and I want to get you smartened up? I am better than you.?

Jill looked at her friends who were begging her to go back inside.  Her fianc? didn?t want her to do this anymore and she looked and Erica?s husband was doing the same.  The sight of Erica durance made her want nothing more than to.  ?If you?re dumb enough to want to do this again then I?m happy to beat on your slut buddy again? This time I?m taking your fake tits as a souvenir.?  Jill was storming down from the patio.

?I told you last time these were real and now I?m going to show you how real an ass kicking I am capable of dishing out.?  Erica was storming toward Jill.

Erica was pulling her shirt off and so was Jill They threw their shirts away and Erica threw the first punch but Jill was diving for the takedown.

Jill ripped the bra off Erica then punched her in the face but was quickly kicked away.  Erica and Jill got up and Jill went for another take down only to be thrown to the ground with a momentum shift throw.  Erica was on top of Jill and punched her twice and ripped Jill?s bra off but got kicked away.

They were both up and left hand down they started trading right hands.  All the power they could muster going into right haymakers but neither was going down until Erica went for a big right kick and Jill ducked it grabbed a turned Durance by the back of the hair and slammed her down to the ground.

She stomped Erica in the stomach then went for a tit but Erica caught the foot and powered her away.  Erica was up, she didn?t care how much pain she was in from those two stomps. Adrenaline was a hell of a thing.

Erica was up enough to lunge and hit a double ax handle to Jill?s back and both went down and Erica was hitting some hard knees to Jill?s side.  She then threw a leg over Jill?s back and had her in a position to put in a camel clutch instead she yanked at the back of her hair ?You beat me in front of our longtime cast members, I?m going to destroy you in front of our best friends and more importantly that thing you call a man and a real man? My man.?

Jill reached back and grabbed the back of Erica?s legs and pulled putting Durance down.  She spun and hit a punch then dug her nails into Erica?s chest and grinded them down ? I can feel the plastic seeping out, how can ur man enjoy the fake tits? When I drag your lifeless body to him I?ll let him see a real woman.?

Erica threw both fists up and got Jill just below the throat.  Jill immediately got up and backed away and Erica was up and dove her talons dug into Jill?s tits causing Jill to cork screw and almost run away..  Erica got back up, her chest was close to bleeding the wounds were deep ?No running away you coward?. We?re here to fight.?

The moon was up and they were fighting in the dark but some lights came on and both womens bodies had a glisten of sweat and scratch marks on the chest.  These two were in tremendous condition and they worked hard at staying in this shape because they were often looked to for being a bad ass who don?t take crap in their roles.

They weren?t rushing in any more, the initial rush was done now it was ?my bodies better than yours you should be intimidated? time.

?I?m so glad you wanted more, so glad.?  Jill was smiling staring down Erica, flexing as many muscles as she could without flexing

?You have gotten lucky in all your wins, I?m here because I?ve never felt the need to hurt a woman like I feel the need to hurt you.?

They both put everything into a right haymaker and it crunched the others jaw.  Falling to a knee they were pissed the other put them down even though they knew how hard the other hit and the way they fight but this was obviously going to get worst.  This was going to be a body breaker, a face breaker they were going to try and wreck the other again.

They pushed off with their downed knee and bear hugged each other.  Right hand went on foreheads and fingers were going for eyes.  Scratching and looking as tears filled eyes and pain received was secondary to pain inflicted

Left hands ripped away bras and started clawing at the other womans tits and Erica finally put Jill down.  ?Its because my tits take more and I?m simply stronger than you.?

Jill was screaming but her hand went to Erin?s face.  Index and middle finger together just under one eye ball, ring finger and pinkie under the other.  Despite the pain from Erica?s strong claws she opened her eyes and saw her engagement ring.  Her fianc? was watching and he had to see who the greater woman was? She dragged her nails down and Erica got up and was blinded with tears coming

Jill stayed down for a moment, she hurt the fight went real personal real quick.  She looked at her ring and knew one thing no matter what she couldn?t punch with that ring. She got up ?I?m not coming at you because we both came to quick? No rings bitch.?

Erica wiped at her eyes and Jill was serious.  She was glad she needed this respite as Wagner did some real damage to her vision.  The bitch was right though, before their first fight this jewellery was off, the punches were knuckles on flesh.  She had both her engagement and wedding ring on and for Erica the thought of this hateful bitches dna under her most prized possessions was unbearable.

Jill wanted to knock Erica out but her engagement ring was to important? More important than anything else other than her family and she wasn?t going to let her hate of Erica Durance trump her love. 

Both took off the rings ?We wait until they?re clear? Erica demanded

?They?ll want to stop me from ending you so yeah when they?re in a position away and not able to interfere I go back to beating the hell out of you.?

Their significant others entered the fighting area and weren?t looked at.  They knew nothing could be said to stop this fight from happening again.  Erica and Jill kept eyes on each other and Erica spoke first ?Next time your this close to your slut she will need to be lifted up and brought to the hospital.?

?You don?t talk to him, much like he never looks at your face when fucking? All from behind to ignore that surgery enhanced reptile face? Better call her surgeon after what I?m going to do to her.?

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Erica Durance vs Jill Wagner rematch
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:50:21 AM »

?Once they get clear I?m going to make you pay for all the surgery BS.?

?If you make me pay half as much as you paid your surgeons to give you a Wagner look I?m in trouble.?

?The Wagner look is going to soon be more gruesome than the Elephant man look.?  They were soon clear ?You aren?t that far off as is.?

They got clear and both said ?Time to die.?

They were going forward hands down.  Jill was throwing a right but it was loop right and the tit and that grimaced Durance and made her punch go higher and her other hand which was going for Jill?s face drop on her shoulder .  Jill followed it up with an uppercut ?That would have put your chin whiskers on my diamond.? 

She rubbed her left hand on Erica?s forehead ?Imagine the damage I?d be doing if I hadn?t of insisted on us taking the rings off.?

Erica was annoyed and recovered from that tremendous upper cut.  Pissed off that Wagner got her that good, especially since she was the one better at everything.  She raked her nails down on Jill?s stomach and got Jill to back up and scream.  Erica then leaped and hit a right that twisted Jill around and down.

Jill was down on her stomach and started to push herself up when Erica jumped down on her back and the wind left her lungs.  ?You fucking lucky bitch, you fucking lucky ass weak ass, pathetic assed bitch, you are fucking dead.?

Erica lifted Jill?s head and grinded her fist on the face ?Your disgusting face and rotten blood getting on my ring, god I?m glad to have the ring off because yes this would destroy and scar you but then I?d have your DNA on my ring which would sicken me for life? I might turn into a pathetic bitch like you.?

Jill grabbed the hand and pulled it down and bit Erica?s wrist tehn stood up with Erica on her back and her wrist still in Jill?s mouth she let the bite go?Erica SHUT UP?  She flipped Erica over her back and onto the ground  ?Do you all see who is better.?

She kicked Erica in the back ?Sure as hell isn?t this carved up plastic bitch.?

She dropped down and drove her knee between Erica?s shoulder blades ?I know your used to plastic surgeons but I?m sure there?s good chiropractors as well.?

Jill picked Erica up turned her around and drilled her thigh into Erica?s stomach and then another ?She should have stayed home knowing how close the first was because I got her down to a tee?  Then Erica raked her nails across Jill?s cheek getting her to back up.

?You got nothing bitch? NOTHING?

Jill came back threw a punch but Erica blocked it and hit a knee to Jill? side ?Got me down to a tee do you? You got nothing on me other than a lucky fucking win you dirty slut.?

She went for another knee but Jill caught it and got a leg behind Erica?s other leg tripping her up.  .  She went down and just missed a face smashing punch.  Erica pushed her away and they got up both so mad, both so determined.

?Come on ?  ?Lets finish?  Jill?s left was under Erica?s right but both hit hard and they stood in the pocket trading hard haymakers until they couldn?t throw no more and Erica dove and tackled Jill and they went rolling down a small hill

Both were dizzy as they got up.  Erica threw a punch that was nowhere near the mark.  Jill hit a straight kick that sent Erica down  and in a backward roll  ?I?m going to finish everything about you.?  Jill said taking a step but was to dizzy still

Erica was barely up on her feet.  She ducked a Wagner punch and got behind Jill and wrapped her arms around for a german suplex.  Jill grabbed at the wrists but Erica bit Jill?s back then brought her hands up and gave Jill Wagners tits a nasty yank downwards.  Erica finished that with underhooking an arm turning to her side and throwing Jill over her hip down to the ground

Jill hit hard and tried to roll back, when she was on her knees she looked up and got soccer kicked in the chest and sent into a small little ravine

?And she is FUCKING DONE?

Erica looked up at the crowd ?Over rated bitch just got put down to where she belongs? Beneath m??

?I ain?t done yet.?

Erica turned her head slightly her lip curled in disgust. She twisted into a punch but ended up lifted up in the air by a Jill Wagner back body drop and she ended up in the ravine that went downhill.  She heard the splash but wanted more, they were a few feet away from the well-crafted water fall but throwing Erica over it would send her the full message.

Erica was lifted out of the water and hit an elbow to the stomach.  The two were throwing wild haymakers after that.  Jill hit one got another blocked to be hit by a Durance then a block and Wagner hit.  They went on like that

They had punched each other to the edge and people started rushing down as both blocked punches and were exchanging head butts.  As people got close each hit foreheads and the people missed and they went over the edge into the water below.

Everyone was looking down.  The men they loved were extra worried waiting to see if they survived.  Others who worked there wondered if the fight was over and hoped they?d go on.  The area began to clear up and both were face down in the water but moving.

Jill was getting up first and went to turn and hit the final punch but her hand was trapped in the mud.  Erica?s was not and she turned around and put everything into a punch that hit Jill so hard her hand was let loose she was put on the bank barely hanging on.

A broken beaten Erica durance got atop ?Give or not I?m doing this anyway.?

Left hand on throat Erica Durance hit Jill wagner with thundering right hands until she was pulled away.  Once again a fight between both came down to a split second.  Erica?s fist was free and Jills was trapped. 

?Remember what I fucking did to you.  Always remember you got lucky on me and I BEAT YOU?

Jill days later was asked if it was over for her and Hollywood catfighting ?No? Erica thinks this is over? Kelly forgot about me.  I?m ending both.  Next time I fight Erica it?ll be in a place where we ..?

In another place Erica was still ecstatic and thought ?I want to fight her again but no outdoors, no sets just me and her? Then I retire that bitch.  We both need to move on for now.?

(Soon:  Ashley Greene vs Christian Serrattos; Rachel Melvin vs Sarah Butler; Eva Longoria vs Kelly Monaco)