News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for a Russian Catfight story

• 6 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Looking for a Russian Catfight story
« on: December 09, 2017, 02:42:21 PM »
Hi everyone. This is JT Edson. I had a bit of a computer problem a little while back and lost a lot of my stories and stories I read from other writers.

Anyway, I managed to find part of a story written several years ago (not mine). It took place in Russia and it is at a party where Russian women meet with American men to possibly match up and the women marry the men and come to America. Well, two of the women have a go at each other over who will marry a particular American man. It is a tooth and nail fight to the end.

Does anyone remember it or possibly know where I can find it? I'd put it in my top 100 favorites and would really appreciate it if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance.

JT Edson (not the writer, just a BIG fan. lol.)

Offline deity17313

• God Member
Re: Looking for a Russian Catfight story
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 12:19:53 PM »
Interested in reading it as well. Was it from hostboard jt?
Ddot

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
Sorry, I just don't remember and I only have part 2 of the story.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:48:28 AM »
Could you send me part 2, i might have a similar model story, slightly differient though, ill be waiting for the pm.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 11:05:59 AM »
Checked all of hostboard using the search function it's not on there so no idea what forum its from.
Ddot

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 09:51:27 AM »
Eyes checked Literotica and they didn't have the story as well. Although there was an author called Cffreak that had similarly-named girls in a catfight. Might have been deleted from a server update from hostboard or free catfight.
Ddot

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 12:11:06 PM »
Eyes checked Literotica and they didn't have the story as well. Although there was an author called Cffreak that had similarly-named girls in a catfight. Might have been deleted from a server update from hostboard or free catfight.

I haven't had any luck either. Its several years old. Thanks for looking. If you should find anything le me know, but the source just may not be there anymore.