News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Submission Wrestling: Leeann The American Dream Girl VS Ninagrapples

• 1 Replies

Offline ninagrapples

After meeting up in a wrestling chat room, chatting up our interests and skill level, We have decided on your place to settle a little wrestling match that we have been talking about  having and I'm very excited to get the chance to wrestle someone new. I know that Leeann wanted to challenge me even more knowing that I told several people that she was scared of me. I have no idea whether she was really scared of not, but sometimes letting other people know about an upcoming match can be quite exciting, at least it adds some spice to it. 

Today is the day, and I knock at your door when you welcome me, as I then head up to a room and get myself ready, now wearing dark shorts revealing my firm butt, and a blue sports bra. I then stare at the mirror and put some red lipstick on my lips, before putting my hair in a ponytail and then leaving the room to get downstairs where the mats are located.

I then start stretching up, moving my arms and legs, crunching down and then getting back onto my soles, getting myself ready for the upcoming match, as I am waiting for you to get ready and come in

Offline let em fight

• God Member
Re: Submission Wrestling: Leeann The American Dream Girl VS Ninagrapples
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 05:26:16 PM »
This should be a good one!