News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 1

• 6 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 1
« on: December 09, 2017, 11:24:35 PM »
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce you guys to a new site designed to piggyback off the ever-popular "finish-her" thread! Once the PPV outcomes are determined via the polls, I want to showcase and share the excellent writing abilities of some of you guys. When I put out the PPV for voting, if a particular match-up catches your eye and garners some interest, I'll take any and all submissions of a little mini-recap of the finish (or full story if you want) and showcase them on the site along with FCF. If you see fan favorite Kate Upton getting her ass kicked in the polls, write up a "finish her" style ending and either message me or add it to the thread. Once the polls lock, I'll roll out a PPV on the site with all the recap submissions I received (and write myself!) The more submissions I get, the more amazing a read it will be for everyone, so y'all help me out with recap submissions!! My goal is to expand the roster as it's obviously in its infancy, with the fights being pro style wrestling / catfighting in a ring setting. These poll fights are a blast, but I can't be the only one who constantly wishes there was a W-L record and ranking system to keep track of all of this. Now we have one!! Let the "finish her" endings roll for the first (of hopefully many!) Celebrity Wrestling Federation PPV's.

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/

I'm also more than willing to listen to and consider roster and match-up suggestions, so let me hear those as well!

{alt}

Kat Dennings
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140 lbs
Bust: 34DD
Hometown: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania

{alt}

Kaley Cuoco
Height: 5'6
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 32C
Hometown: Camarillo, California

{alt}

Stana Katic
Height: 5'9
Bust: 32B
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Charlotte McKinney
Height: 5'7
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Orlando, Florida

{alt}

Kate Upton
Height: 5'10
Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan

{alt}

Mandy Moore
Weight: 135 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire

{alt}

Keira Knightley
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32A
Hometown: Teddington, London, UK

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Weight: 126 lbs
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

{alt}

Michelle Trachtenberg
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Taylor Swift
Height: 5'11
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 34A
Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 1
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:29:45 AM »
Well, considering it only really depends on me keeping up with it, I'm hopeful it will :)

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 08:34:26 AM »
I like your roster, I see my favs on it :)

Offline kyliesubmits

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:20:27 AM »
Fun!! ;D

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 03:36:36 PM »
With voting slowing and most matchups looking like a runaway, I?m going to call these in the next day or so, so get any stories/recaps in! I?ll be releasing my recaps shortly after.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 05:38:26 PM by Taylor Hawkins »

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 01:00:50 AM »
Results are now LIVE on the site! There were no recap submissions in addition to my own, but hopefully once some longevity is shown with the new site we'll get some more in the future. Enjoy the stories! PPV 2 will be out this weekend :)

http://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-1.html

{alt}

Stana Katic
Height: 5'9
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

{alt}

Charlotte McKinney
Bust: 32F
Hometown: Orlando, Florida

Charlotte McKinney (60%) defeats Stana Katic (40%)
"Katic confidently stalked her blonde foe around the outskirts of the ring, as what had been an evenly-fought match started to slowly tip in the seemingly more fit brunette's favor. Charlotte's bared F-cups teardropped toward the floor as she continued to exhaustedly lead the brunette around the ropes, sputtering as she used the extended game of cat and mouse to pump some much needed oxygen back into her burning lungs. With a shrill squeal, Stana finally caught the clumsily retreating barbie, using a ruthless two-handed grip on the blonde's world-class locks to sling her into the far ropes.

The canvas quaked as Charlotte trampolined off the ropes, only as she recoiled toward the waiting Katic she was able to throttle-down and throw off Stana's rhythm, ducking under her reckless clothesline attempt and instead ripping a close-quarters knee into the brunette's slender waistline. Katic hoarsely wailed as the meaty strike sent her crumpling to one knee, a mouthful of drool sloshing to the canvas as her sweat-soaked tresses draped over her eyes. With a renewed and heightened sense of confidence, the busty blonde readied her unrivaled pair as the brunette continued to writhe on her knees, looking skyward to the endless rows of fans as she sensually massaged her bare tits together. There was foreshadowing, and then there was this - McKinney's lethal breast smother was coming.

"No....too easy..." The blonde windedly huffed, scoffing at her downed opponent as she instead sank her talons into Katic's ruffled mane. With a venomous screech Charlotte hauled Stana up to her feet as if she were a weightless one hundred and twenty pounds, tucking the brunette's skull between her split legs much to the delight of the boisterous crowd who'd clearly been backing the blonde from the drop. Katic's verbal protests and squeals were muffled by McKinney's milky thighs tightening like a boa against her cheeks. With a wry smile sneaking across her face the blonde decided a thunderous knockout wasn't enough retribution for being stripped topless; leaning over Katic's bent frame and with two quick tugs, undid the drawstrings of the brunette's bikini top and bottoms, the sweat-soaked material sticking to skin for a moment before fluttering to the canvas.

In an effortless display of raw power and artful technique, Charlotte rotated Katic into a globally recognized position - the tombstone piledriver. Katic's long, lean legs folded limply over Charlotte's broad shoulders, the blonde impressively hugging Stana's slender waistline tight against her belly. Teetering on the brink of showmanship and exhaustion, Charlotte was forced to pull the string on the piledriver early, hammering the top of Stana's skull into the canvas below. Stana sickeningly flopped flat to her back, her limbs splayed spread eagle as you could hear a pin drop in the gym aside from the gurgling of Charlotte's first victim. Stana's bare chest strenuously rose and fell though her limbs were utterly motionless, her pert bosom violently twitching and quaking as a few periodic coughs and sputters assured Charlotte she was still breathing, though her smokey painted eyelids were glued shut. Charlotte sat on her haunches at the lifeless brunette's shoulders, drinking in the unconscious jiggling of bare flesh for a few seconds before leaning over her opponent's corpse. The blonde gently brushed her fingers over the brunette's neatly manicured bush, lingering between Stana's split legs before she hooked the inside of her bronzed thigh and hoisted her ankle all the way to her chin. Katic's bubbly behind perked straight up in the air as Charlotte made sure the 3-count was drawn out, only giving up the humiliating, bare-assed leg-spread pin when she was sure the CWF photographers in the front row had their magazine cover shot."

{alt}

Kate Upton
Hometown: St. Joseph, Michigan

{alt}

Mandy Moore
Weight: 135 lbs
Bust: 34B
Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire

Kate Upton (68%) defeats Mandy Moore (32%)
"There was a stigma that came along with being the most successful bikini model on the planet; that she was little more than a big-titted blonde who'd get run out of the ring if she ever tried to fight. Her towering brunette opponent must have never gotten the memo that Kate broke that mold. Kate had taken Mandy apart, piece-by-piece, limb-by-limb. The brunette was practically in tears, huddle in a heap in the corner of the ring as Kate bare-chestedly paraded around the ring for a pre-victory lap. Practically the only "attack" Mandy had snuck into this brief contest was to snap the shoulder straps of Kate's heroic bra, freeing her massive orbs, though by her reaction Kate preferred the freedom. It was hardly worth the trouble, as Mandy's shocked reaction at having dismantled Kate's top allowed her to be hit with a paralyzing DDT that left her struggling to place one hand in front of the other as she crawled on all fours toward the ropes.

Once Kate wrapped up her gloating tour, she set her sights on the finishing the sputtering brunette. Tossing any semblance of caution to the wind, Kate plopped her full 140 pounds on the auburn-haired Mandy, snapping a pair of ruthless punches square into her mouth. Mandy dazedly dropped slack to the mat, gurgling as her eyes bulged, arms worthlessly flailing before settling on Kate's hips, though without purpose.

"Now, now, Mands...fair is fair!" Kate gleefully sang, effortlessly tearing the spandex sports bra Mandy was wearing right down the middle, allowing her fleshy pair to spill free. Before it could even register with the empty-headed brunette, Kate dropped fully prone and engulfed the sweaty facial features of her opponent with her heaving bosom. Mandy completely disappeared between the overflowing double-D's, her legs weakly pumping against the mat for no more than a few seconds before she fell completely still, counted out only once her split gams stopped wiggling."

{alt}

Keira Knightley
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust: 32A
Hometown: Teddington, London, UK

{alt}

Margot Robbie
Weight: 126 lbs
Hometown: Dalby, Australia

Margot Robbie (63%) defeats Keira Knightley (37%)
"The wiry brunette drunkenly retreated with heavy-heeled footsteps; the fact that she'd turned her back to the ravenous Aussie a sure sign she wasn't thinking clearly at this stage of the match. Keira had hung in long enough to give the bettors a scare, but the last few moments of action had made it clear that Margot outclassed her elder in every facet. Margot arrogantly stopped dead center of the ring with a stern expression on her face, reaching to tuck a few disheveled strands of silky blonde hair back into her tight-knit pony tail, allowing the staggered brunette to stumble and wind her way right back into Robbie's waiting arms.

With an artful lunge forward, the blonde took hold of Keira's slender throat with one hand, her fingers wrapping like a noose around her straining neck. The brunette's eyes daintily fluttered as her windpipe was sealed completely shut by Margot's grip, blubbering and wheezing for oxygen as Margot tossed Keira's off hand over her shoulder, sucked her tight enough to plant a dismissive kiss square on her forehead, then effortlessly lifted the 115 pound Brit off her feet. Keira's eyes bulged as she was hoisted two feet off the canvas, her tippy toes extending and wiggling for the mat but unable to find solid ground.

Before the brunette could so much as protest, Robbie pulled the ripcord, drilling the limp brunette through the mat with a brutal chokeslam. Keira's slender frame sickeningly trampolined off the mat before falling deathly still, all four limbs pointed to each corner of the ring. Eyes rolled into the back of her skull, mouth hung agape, Robbie knew the threat of a comeback had been snuffed out, purring as she placed a single forearm on the brunette's diminutive, convulsing bosom and scored the 3-count."

{alt}

Michelle Trachtenberg
Hometown: New York City, New York

{alt}

Taylor Swift
Height: 5'11
Weight: 120 lbs
Bust: 34A
Hometown: Reading, Pennsylvania

Michelle Trachtenberg (62%) defeats Taylor Swift (38%)
"It seemed as though the entire arena, minus one person, was in utter shock at what they were seeing. The fight was no more than a few minutes old and from tape-to-tape, this had been a runaway. Taylor stumbled away from yet another empty-handed exchange blubbering as if she'd already thrown in the towel both physically and mentally, swaddling her milky white abdomen as Michelle looked on with venom dripping from her fangs. Taylor staggered clumsily toward the turnbuckle, unintentionally backing herself into a literal corner as the dark-haired brunette pressed her ever-present advantage. Michelle followed with a dismissive boot to Swift's backside, squealing as she clumsily sloshed into the corner turnbuckle, twisting to hit spine-first at the last possible second. Tay pleadingly extended a shaking hand between the two fighters, her other draped over the top rope as she pathetically mewled for mercy, but Michelle just seemed to stare right through her.

Taylor was passively compliant as Michelle confidently climbed up to the middle rope, straddling the blubbering blonde who appeared to be in no shape to put up a fight. Michelle gave Swift a foreboding wink as she clasped her hands at the base of her neck and launched herself backwards, tucking her knees to her chest as she went airborne. Michelle pulled the helpless blonde's face straight into her knees, their bodies exploding into a mangle of limbs as Michelle's shoulder blades hit the mat in a devastating double-knee drop. Swift lifelessly flopped to a stop flat on her stomach, head lulled to one side folded over her own arms. Michelle had hardly broken a sweat, seemingly all business as she rolled the gawky blonde to her back and swung a leg over Taylor's midsection for the 3-count.

"I'm putting every one of you on notice....this is piece #1 for my trophy case", Michelle scoffed into the nearest camera, awkwardly shimmying a limp Swift out of her diamond-studded bra and slinging it over her shoulder before dipping out of the ring."

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 01:51:20 AM »
This is fantastic!