News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Sexfight League Hype

• 1 Replies

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Celebrity Sexfight League Hype
« on: December 10, 2017, 10:59:46 AM »
After the last round of the Celebrity Sexfight League, couple of strange videos began to go viral. Apparently, tensions are beginning to rise between the teams, and mind games are running rampant. One took place on an unnamed beach on a bright sunny day, three wood pedestals stood in a row, each with large, ripe watermelons atop. On each melon scrawled in red paint was the names of Team MEW. ?Mary Elizabeth Winstead? in the center, ?Mila Kunis? on the right, and ?Sasha Grey? on the left. Team Breasts walked in from off screen by the right side, wearing their trademark slingshot bikinis. Each one holding together from what could only be the will of God given the mass they?re holding back. Each Team Breast member took position behind each pedestal in the same stance; hands behind their back, standing straight, shoulders back. There was an audible strain from the swimwear, clearly overtasked in their purpose.

Christina Hendricks took the center, Charlotte McKinney took the right, and Gianna Michaels the left. The three beauties had a look of smug superiority, with smiles on their faces and the wind gently moving their hair, giving them a movie star-like appearance.  Christina spoke confidently and evenly, ?We of Team Breasts thought it be fun to give our fans a little preview of our next match.?

On that note the titanic terrors bent over suddenly, SMASHING the watermelons with their breasts! Each one caved in and burst open, sending fruit and juice splattering everywhere.  The first bomb was in unison, after that they each went up and down at their own pace. Creating a cacophony of beats like tomatoes being thrown at a set bass drums. 

Once the melons were reduced to rubble the busty brawlers stopped to pick fruit from their cleavage, and wipe off the sticky watermelon juice. Causing all three women to go into a fit of jiggles that would be made into countless gifs by adoring fans. Christina was about to speak when Charlotte held up a finger, beckoning her to hold off. The blonde reached behind the stand to show off a tiny, still growing watermelon. Charlotte sauntered to the camera to show the that written on the fruit in small print was ?Kate Upton?. Charlotte place the fruit in her cleavage slowly with two fingers. She pressed her hands to her shoulders and squeezed her breasts with her elbows, crushing the melon and shooting fruit juice up hitting her chin. To which McKinney played along, faking a small shudder and a cute ?ah?.
Charlotte rolled her shoulders back and forth to grind the remains of the fruit before stepping back in line with her teammates. Christina shrugged dismissively at the interruption while Gianna looked a little concerned as Kate Upton was a referee and could influence their match. Hendricks addressed the camera again, ?we hope you enjoyed that little preview and hope you all tune in for our next match. Although, I don?t think our opponents will last as long as these melons,? she added with a wink. The video reached five hundred thousand views in an hour and was played several times on TV on several channels. When Mary Elizabeth Winstead saw the clip, she threw a vase at the TV in a rage, shattering it and nearly starting a fire. She vowed to have revenge an humiliate them like never before.

Hope you don't mind me adding a bit to the lore, this was a product of my insomnia and I didn't mean to offend. This is also my first story post ever so constructive criticism is appreciated.

Offline Salinas

Re: Celebrity Sexfight League Hype
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »
Absolutely beautiful.Team breasts is pretty much unstopabble at this point.I used to be a Kate Upton fan but Charlotte showed me the way :)