News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Belt divisions

• 5 Replies

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

Belt divisions
« on: December 11, 2017, 12:14:39 PM »
Would there be any interest in having belt divisions on here?  Like Womens Pro Champ belt, Womens MMA Champ Belt, Mixed MMA belt?  I am thinking of starting something like this with the start of the message boards on here, but I am curious to see if there would be any interest? 
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: Belt divisions
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:31:21 AM »
Would there be any interest in having belt divisions on here?  Like Womens Pro Champ belt, Womens MMA Champ Belt, Mixed MMA belt?  I am thinking of starting something like this with the start of the message boards on here, but I am curious to see if there would be any interest?

Sherrie, I think that's a SUPER hot idea!! I bet there would be a lot of interest!

itbemeamy

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 12:32:57 PM »
I think that it's an awesome idea to

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:44:23 PM »
Thank you for the kind responses!!

What titles or belt divisions would you all be into?
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Sassy

• Simply the best, and sassy!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 02:19:34 AM »
Pro wrestling for starters. Maybe a smother belt? I know some people match for best ass (facesit) or feet.

What about a martial arts division?
When life gives you melons, you might have dyslexia. Join NDA - the National Dyslexia Association :)

Offline RussianDom

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 01:27:57 AM »
Create all the titles. I would enjoy grabbing them all.