News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Underground Pro Erotic League: Sherriefights vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 18 Replies

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

Re: Underground Pro Erotic League: Sherriefights vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »
As you stumble backwards even more, my hand lets go of your hair.  I scramble back from you and begin to climb the closest turnbuckle to be facing you as the crowd roars.  I flip my hair around to my back and I do a little showboating as I raise my right arm in the air and wave to the crowd.

I crouch down low on the top rope and launch myself off of it.  I spread myself out like superman looking to aim a flying cross body to your weakened frame.     
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2017, 01:31:20 PM »
You stun me with a punch to my gut as I stumble around, but start to head to the ropes.  I may be in pain, but I am fully aware of what you are doing.  I deliberately play possum pretending that I am out of it as I wait for you to get to the top rope.  I see you leap for a crossbody as I duck and move forward so that you sail right over me and crash to the mat behind me.  I quickly exit the ring through the ropes and start climbing the turnbuckle as I look to the fans and point to my head like I outsmarted you as I get booed.  I wait for you to get back up to your feet.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
I see you taking your time as I am leaping across the ring...a deep fear rises from my stomach as I see you move at the last possible moment.  I land hard on my elbows and knees onto the floor.  My body bounces from the impact and I twist and writhe in pain from the missed blow.  I look around and try to scramble as I see your behind my back as you begin to climb the turnbuckles.  I try to get back up to my feet, still facing, wondering what you might have in store... 
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2017, 06:04:47 PM »
Me:  This is how it is done!!!

I see you get up.  I want to go for the element of surprise.  You are bigger and stronger than me but I hope my speed and flying ability is enough to take you down to the mat as I go for a crossbody block of my own at you where I aim for your big tits!