News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Underground Pro Erotic League: Sherriefights vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen

• 18 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
At a seedy Miami Strip club, in the not so great part of town, there is a wrestling ring in the back room that requires a separate entrance fee from the rest of the strip club.  It is definitely a 21 and up section of the bar that can fit maybe 50-100 people depending how busy it is.  Live match filming is done to be put on DVD and also sold as online subscribed video, which is advertised on FCF.

tonight it is a full house as I face Sherriefights, someone that I never faced before nor know anything about other than that she is blonde and pretty hot.  She looks kind of strong also but I can handle her.  There is a full house as people are packed in completely around and against the ring where if we fall out of the ring we are practically in the crowd with little to no barrier.  I have done video for this club and company for a while now and I am pretty well known but not always well liked.  I am first to be introduced.  My intro music plays with a mix of heavy metal mixed in with salsa music as I come out to mostly boos but some cat calls.

Announcer:  This match is for one fall, introducing first from a random street corner in South America...

Me:  FUCK YOU!!!!!!!! 

Crowd:  SLUT!!!! SLUT!!!! SLUT!!!!

Announcer:  I mean... introducing first from CaracASS Venezuela, at 5'4" 110 lbs, the tiny but Hot Blooded Latina Spitfire... Sinful Senorita Carmen!!!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I come out wearing a low cut black sports bra type top with "SINFUL SENORITA" written across it in red with a fishnet sleeve on my right arm.  I wear a tight pair of black leather pants that fit firmly around my ass and rub against my pussy as I walk.  I wear some black leather boots with "S.S." in red on them. I give some people in the crowd the finger as I walk down the aisle.  I get to the front row and see a nerdy looking guy sitting by himself staring at my tits in my lowcut top. 

Me:  I bet you never seen tits up close before have you?

I grab him by his greasy hair and shove his face in my cleavage causing his glasses to fall off of his face.  I walk part way around the ring when I come up on a big fat guy that probably is in the 350-400 lb range when I stop in front of him.

Me:  I bet your wife is twice as big as you are.

Fat man:  I don't have a wife.

Me:  Yes, I should have known.  No girl would want you.

I continue walking and climb up the steps and across the apron before stopping halfway across the apron.  I grab the top rope, leap into the air and land in the splits with my legs out either side of me.

Random fan:  You spread your legs well!!!!!

Me:  Don't you wish that your Blow Up doll could do that?

I slide under the rope and stand in the ring.  I don't need a microphone to talk.  I have a bit of a slutty reputation around here but I feel I am still better than any of these loser fans as I address them.

Me:  Wow, what a greasy disgusting bunch of fat slobs in the crowd tonight!!  The few of you, and I am probably overestimating here that have wives or girlfriends have never had something like this in your presence.  I am perfection...

Fan:  You're a Slut!!!

Me:  You're just jealous because you never been laid, even your hand says no!  Ok, bring out that blonde bitch whoever she is.  She needs a beat down.  I will show you that blondes are weak and us Latinas rule the ring and in sexiness!!!!

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 07:34:10 PM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

Re: Underground Pro Erotic League: Sherriefights vs. Sinful Senorita Carmen
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 12:47:36 AM »
I have just moved away from a destructive relationship from the cold Northeast to gorgeous Miami.  I have a new steady job, but, it doesn't pay all the bills.  I discovered this place almost by accident, but it was fate that drew me to this seedy joint.  I have been here for awhile, arriving in the mid-afternoon for this battle of the vixens.

I have fought a few of the other girls here and have come out on top or so to speak, this is such a seedy place and I love it!  Fortunately there are separate rooms for us, so the full fight can and will happen in and around that make shift ring.  I have seen glimpses of Carmen in action before and I try to pump myself up for the fight, fighting back those nervous butterflies floating through my taught abs.

I hear the announcer call for Carmen and I make my way for the door and wait for her "entrance" to be over with. 

After some exchanges with the crowd and announcer, I hear my music play...

(Don't Fear) The Reaper blasts over the speakers, it almost sounds as if one is going to blow and I hear the crowd roar as I make my way from the back and strut down the aisle to the ring.

Announcer:  And her opponent, standing at 5'4" and weighing in at 141lbs...a recent addition to Miami...SHERRIE THE REAPER!

Crowd: Roars in pleasure!

I come out wearing a tight leather top and a matching thong bottoms.  (A girl has to live for tips you know!).  My black leather thigh-high boots with flat heels cover up most of my legs, but what is left is a sight of perfection.  I raise my arms up in the air as a flex as I slap a few hands from the crowd. 

A few of the patrons hand stuff towards me, and I see a bunch of barely twenty-year olds who are wearing less than nothing it seems.  I wink in their direct and give a "Call me sign" to them and the redhead blushes to the near color of her hair...

I slap a few more hands as I parade around the ring, loving the moment of being the crowd favorite for this fight.  I climb up the ring to the steps as I see my victim head to her corner.  I place my hands on the top rope, and spring under the top and over the middle rope into the ring.  I immediately head over to the opposite corner and lift myself up onto the top rope and and flip my hair back over my head, shaking my ass at Carmen while showing off my cleavage to the crowd.

After I hop down and begin to head towards the center of the ring, "Oh, it seems they like me more than you" I say as I point in your direction.       
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 01:56:41 AM »
the reaction that you are getting is annoying the shit out of me as you take your time coming to the ring to high five some of those greasy losers out in the crowd.  The ref checks us for weapons as he feels me up it seems looking for anything I may be hiding.

Me:  Hey watch your hands!!!!

Crowd:  YOU ENJOY IT!!! YOU ENJOY IT!!!!!

Me:  Shut up. You will enjoy me beating this little blonde bitch's ass in a minute!!!!

The crowd boos me after that comment as you taunt me by saying that the crowd likes you better than me.

Ref:  Ring the bell!!!!

*DING DING DING*

I head toward you and right as we are about to lock up I move to the side and point to my head to let you know that I am smarter than you..  We lock up again but I back up and move to the side with a smile just to get into your head.  As we go for a third lock up, I attempt to send a kick to your belly hoping to catch you by surprise this time and maybe thinking that I would move off to the side again.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 11:18:16 AM »
I open my arms up and smile at the ref as he checks me for weapons, though with my attire I am not hiding much! 

I smirk over at you as you continue to make a scene, knowing that you need to be taken down a peg or two on your career "ladder". 

I move back to my corner as he points to the timekeeper and the bell dings.  I take a few deep breaths of air as I rush forward to you and lock up with you.  But you move to the side.  I give a slight snarl to you as it looks like we we might lock up for the second time, but you move again.  What are you afraid of a little lockup?" I taunt at you over the roaring crowd.

As it looks like you're finally ready, I am outstretching my arms, trying to keep my eyes peeled on yours as you deliver a sharp kick to my belly that I am not prepared for.  I try to keep my abs rock solid, but the blow hits.  I stumble back a few steps bent over some as my arms cover my stomach.       

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 11:44:42 PM »
After faking you out a couple times as the fans boo me, I go for a third lock up attempt.  You think that I am going to fake you out again, but this time I strike with a boot to your firm and almost perfectly toned belly.  Despite your muscle tone, you still feel some pain from my boot as it forces you to bend over and cover your abs.  I smile to the booing crowd and once again point to my head.

Me:  I am SMART, she is a dumb BLONDE!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get along side of you so we are facing the same way, then hook my arm over your head in a side headlock.  The left side of your head resting against the side of my right tit as I lock my hands together trying to crank on some pressure.

Me:  This weak blonde has no chance against me!!!

Crowd:  You Suck You Suck!!!

Me:  Yes I know she does, that's why I am kicking her ass!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I try to pour on more pressure in the side headlock as I bend over enough to make my tight leather pants strain to hold in my ass.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 11:11:35 AM »
I try to re-gain my composure as fast as I can, as you taunt me and the crowd.  I pop my head up, but you're quick on your feet and capture me in a side headlock.  I struggle and strain as you apply some pressure, as the crowd roars back at you, wanting to make sure my feat are behind yours.  I clamp my right hand onto your clasped hands as my left arm snakes around your back to allow my left hand to grip onto your right bicep.

I shoot out my left leg as you tense your glutes to give the crowd something to look at and I sit down hard onto the floor and tilt backwards attempting to throw you off of this hold.     

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2017, 12:55:34 PM »
I have you in the side headlock tensing my ass and smiling to the camera filming us for the pervy video that they want to put out.  I address the camera as the crowd boos me.

Me:  See this weak girl you put against me?  She may be toned with a nice hot body, but she is pretty weak. I'll have her naked for your little video soon, but let me have some fun with her first!!!

I keep on the pressure tightening the headlock when you grab for my right bicep.

Me:  What are you do...

Suddenly you sit out and I go flying backwards and land on my ass shocked as the crowd laughs and cheers at my confused look.  I get to my feet and look out to the crowd.

Me:  It's NOT FUNNY!!!!!

I see you also get up as I back up into the ropes and charge at you going for a clothesline attempt.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 12:21:41 PM »
As you start to get to your feet, I lift my legs over my head and spring back up to my feet with a roar of the crowd.  I lift both hands in the air as your back is turned towards the crowd.  You spin to face me, "Oh yes, it is funny Carmen!" I taunt at you and the crowd laughs even harder at you. 

I have a feeling you might go for a clothesline attempt but I am more than ready for it.  I actually come rushing toward you and try to duck under your arm as I am aiming to spin and bounce off of the ropes, launching off of my feet, my shoulder aimed for your stomach for a SPEAR!   

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 02:29:45 PM »
As I am busy yelling at the crowd for laughing at me, I make the mistake of taking my eyes off of you for a second.  I turn to give you a running clothesline, but you are already charging at me and aiming low.  You nail me hard in my stomach with a spear that turns me inside out flipping me in air and landing me on my stomach.

Crowd:  HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

I flop around on the mat holding my belly screaming and cursing.

Me:  You Fucking Bitch!!!!!

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »
As I launch off of my feet towards you, already my arms are stretched out to clasp around your sinful Latina body.  As you twist from the impact.  I land hard from the impact and it does take a solid second or two for me to gather my wits from the blow.  I hear the crowd roar with pleasure and I shoot an arm up taking some enjoyment from this delightful impact.  I push myself up to my knees and then up to my feet, and back peddle towards a corner as you flip and flop like a fish out of water from the hit. 

"Awww, did I hurt you hunni?" I ask as you taunt at me.  "Oh, no no" I say as I wag my finger at you, "Such language!" I hiss as I I motion you forward, bending low, wanting you to come at me.   

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 07:16:42 PM »
I get to my feet as you start to taunt me towards you as almost like you are trying to drag me into something.  I do come at you and as you start to bend low, I go to aim a kick up towards your chin to try to stun you.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 04:35:23 PM »
I was not expecting that kick to come so fast or so hard.  My long blonde mane goes flying back as I am staggering against the ropes.  I hold on to the rope with both hands as I try to shake my head from seeing those stars.

Crowd: HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT! 

Announcers:  Well that will knock the bicuspids out of her mouth!

I manage to get some clear vision and I kick back at you, raising my left foot, hoping to catching something on your sinful body...

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 09:54:02 PM »
I go to corner you and send a kick to your chin.  As I go to follow up, however I take a kick to my stomach as I stumble backwards holding my stomach as the fans are starting to get into the back and forth match.

Announcer:  Sherrie is quick to respond to a kick to Carmen's toned abs, let's see how Carmen reacts!!!

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »
My head is still reeling from that vicious up-kick that almost sent me out of the ring.  I shake my head, once, twice more before I let go of the ropes and start to heads toward you, my right hand holding and rubbing my chin.  I grab a hold of your raven mane, letting my fingers twist around your locks before I bring you back up to your height and send in a nasty belly punch to your abs.  I am hoping my kick softened them up some, wanting my knuckle to go in deep. 

The crowd goes wild as we are in the midst of the back and forth fight.  I glance around and see the cheers being raised by the crowd.  I know I need to weaken you up some more before I can finally take you down. 

(My apologies to everyone on here and to Carmen, I somehow missed that she posted on here over a week ago!)   

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2017, 11:41:16 PM »
You grab me by my hair and send a fist to my abs.  Your punch goes deep into my gut as I cough and bend over grabbing my belly and trying to back away from you.  I stumble backwards and remain standing while covering myself in pain