News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The ultimate comparison...

• 14 Replies

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
The ultimate comparison...
« on: December 17, 2017, 04:52:32 PM »
You're at a party... a gorgeous party full of very wealthy and beautiful people from all over the world, at an old estate on the Spanish coast. You're there with a date, but not someone you're especially interested in, and it was sort of a silent agreement that once the two of you arrived, there were no expectations, so when the very good looking host walks up and starts complimenting you on your dress, the world is full of options...

The conversation is delightful. He is witty and charming, and there is an undercurrent of sly seduction, and then, after just a few minutes, he steps in closer, and asks if you like games. Yes. You really do. And he proposes a game to play, right now. At this very moment, a rival of his is having this same conversation with someone else at the party... another beautiful woman. Inviting her to play as well. The winner will get 25,000 euros. The loser will get nothing.

The game is simple... the four of you will go to a room in the estate. The two of them will sit back and watch - they've made a rather large side wager on the outcome - and you and the other woman will decide between yourselves who wins. No fighting allowed. No punches or wrestling. Aside from that, the two of you can use any form of seduction or coercion you like. All that has to happen is that one woman will convince the other to kneel down, worship her body as she is told to, and admit that she is the inferior woman in every way. Once she does, at any time, the superior woman can end the game, take the money, and both walk out the door. The events in the room will never be spoken of again...

Do you play? How do you feel about your chances?

Offline StefanieKTX

Re: The ultimate comparison...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 06:34:29 PM »
Well... I did post it on the titfighting/sexfighting forum... so no fighting... but other forms of persuasion are obviously fair game... :)

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 09:36:26 PM »
This idea sounds incredibly hot! Would love to be one of those two guys.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 01:05:27 AM »
Sounds like my kind of conflict.

The kind of conflict I was born for.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Goddess Shay Fox

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 01:51:05 AM »
Love the idea too.
Been a fan of these kind of games..even without physical contact.

Offline Natalia War Kitten

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 02:21:05 AM »
Wow. It sounds amazing. I'd love to participate. he he he
Ears ready. Paws ready. ENGAGE!

{alt}

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 05:04:22 PM »
Sounds like my kind of conflict.

The kind of conflict I was born for.

I was just going to say after reading this description that there is one woman I would put my money on. All of it.

And that's Rowan Chance.

I would make any wager with her versus any woman that another person would offer.

So...

Would you like to play a game?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 06:54:01 PM »
Mmmmmm seems like we will need more than one room cause I want to step in too !! :)
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Tigress Alisha

• The Indian Tigress and Sexfight Queen
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 03:51:25 AM »
Exactly how any real contest should be settled ever.. I'm in..
Tigress Alisha
Discord - tigressalisha

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 03:22:59 PM »
I'm glad to see this has interested so many of you. Maybe some of you should start getting together and then reporting back who walked away with the money. ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 08:54:33 PM »
I'm glad to see this has interested so many of you. Maybe some of you should start getting together and then reporting back who walked away with the money. ;)

Ask Rowan. I'll gladly be her second.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline sandrafem

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2017, 11:17:05 AM »
Me to. I like to compare the bodies of two women. And would like to see which character is stronger

Offline StefanieKTX

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 04:19:05 PM »
It's interesting that I've had a lot of women like the idea, but only one approach me on trillian willing to try it. Maybe my reputation is too intimidating? ;)

Offline DonCarnage

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 02:06:32 PM »
I just joined this site and happened to come across your thread.  I have to say that it sounds like a very hot and incredible idea. Two women battling with just their voices, matching sheer will and confidence against the other. Amazing concept. If you ever do get a match going I would love to know how it went.  Better yet, to sit back and listen as you completely dominate your challenger. And, yes, I have a feeling that you would and easily.

Offline Competitive LISA

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 07:55:06 AM »
I love this idea ...

There is nothing more interesting in my opinion than to make another girl submit to you because she knows that you are better than her ...

I'd love to take part in this contest ... I will surely win it ... lots of trash talking and humiliating words will be used from me for sure ... showing my opponent that she shouldn't have accepted this invitation in the first place ...

Lisa x