News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mobile Browser Quirks

• 4 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Mobile Browser Quirks
« on: December 18, 2017, 03:31:53 PM »
I'm using Google Chrome on an iPhone 7+ at times to log into this site. When posting there have been some oddities. One is that any quotation mark when posted turns into a question mark. I understand that's probably just coding to prevent SQL Injection which is fine and not too big a deal, just wanting to report it.

Also, if I try and comment on someone's profile, the end result is blank.

Thanks!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: Mobile Browser Quirks
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 09:57:02 PM »
I was actually wondering..
"So many questions from Red..he turned to be a philosopher? A intellectual maybe?-

Na..you're always the same Red *giggles*

*runs and hides behind Rowan*

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:23:28 AM »
Same problem, and things also turn into dollar and euro signs and some other random stuff.
A little while ago I noticed there seemed to be a problem with the site, and since that time  I?ve not been able to post a normal text including anything more intricate than commas and full stops.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 06:33:21 AM »
I'm using Google Chrome on an iPhone 7+ at times to log into this site. When posting there have been some oddities. One is that any quotation mark when posted turns into a question mark. I understand that's probably just coding to prevent SQL Injection which is fine and not too big a deal, just wanting to report it.

Thanks!

Ever since our crash a few weeks back, this problem has been showing up, especially on Apple mobile devices.  Tech is trying to figure it out, but that and Windows 10 (if you're not on an Apple) seems to be the common factors.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »

Thanks!

Ever since our crash a few weeks back, this problem has been showing up, especially on Apple mobile devices.  Tech is trying to figure it out, but that and Windows 10 (if you're not on an Apple) seems to be the common factors.

Thank you!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie