News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Reason moms tit fight

• 7 Replies

Offline Farmcatfighter

Reason moms tit fight
« on: December 24, 2017, 05:29:43 AM »
For me biggest reason to tit fight is to keep it from my family that I fought another woman,
What is other moms reasons?

Offline Gary53

• God Member
Re: Reason moms tit fight
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 09:24:21 PM »
Hi LANDD, how often did the neighborhood ladies get together and did they engage in titfights and sexfights as well?

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 01:51:04 PM »
This or any fight style is not reserved for just moms, or any other category of women, many women breastfight the how is a bit more singled out as there ways to breastfight other than just drag and smear together but that is a different question, as for reason, well other than the personal, jealous, confident, obvious reasons you can believe that every woman takes a level of self pride in her bust, lets face it for women they are nuturing scource of food for a womans baby, as well as the allure we get from men and our own as i said pride in our appearence, we may get annoyed that men stare at them as we talk to men but if we really were "offended " we could buy normal tops that weren't cut to our cleavage .

I can also promise you the level of competition between two women in a breastfight is an emotional roller coaster and can be a confidence and pride breaker, i have had women oppoenets openly cry after a breastfight especially if their husband,bf.gf are there to ee it, add in the stakes of taking and wearing her bra as you pose in it or whatever other stakes are agreed on trust me when I say the losing woman in a breastfight will be so angry and hurt emotionally its not hard for a fight to start as tempers are very heated, and more importanlty ITS NOT JUST FOR MOMS

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 05:37:50 PM »
I agree too, breast fights are different from other fights in two ways: it is obviously a female only thing. No mixed or m/m fights possible. Just women. The other one is that it is not just giving and taking punishment to the body. Women are very conscious about their breasts. Therefor it is also a battle over pride. It may start when women just see each other. Who has the best? That can escalate to a hands on test of pain and will.
And thats why I love breast fights!

Offline Julie34DD

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2021, 07:02:10 PM »
For me personally....
The decision to fight another woman out of a sense of something other than anger or hatred was boredom...
When my friend approached me and told me that she had been using me in naughty bedtime stories to turn on the guy she was dating at the time, I was dumbfounded....
That quickly gave way to questions as you might imagine and later flattery....
While I never had a quote unquote “titfight” breast grabbing and taunting was the norm, and for me it was honestly a way to feel alive....
It was exciting....
It was a secret life in a way where I got to buy clothes and things I normally wouldn’t buy...
I got to say things I normally would have never said....
And felt sexy...
Powerful....
Scared and yet confident...

It was about forgetting that I was a mommy for awhile.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 09:00:43 PM »
Just the throw this into the fire…. Fantasy reason why two moms would fight:

The mutual boyfriend they have got them both knocked up at the same time. Babies were born days apart and both decided to breast feed. They both want said boyfriend (though I would have kicked cheating bf to the curb) they decided to meet, breasts full to settle it!

Dirtymature

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 01:24:11 PM »
Just the throw this into the fire…. Fantasy reason why two moms would fight:

The mutual boyfriend they have got them both knocked up at the same time. Babies were born days apart and both decided to breast feed. They both want said boyfriend (though I would have kicked cheating bf to the curb) they decided to meet, breasts full to settle it!
Throwing this into the fantasy fire:
Two bff secretly cheat with the other’s husband, and then suspect new borns are progeny of those affairs. The jealous moms meet to punish each other for the transgressions, setting up a life-time of competitive combinations.

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 05:37:04 AM »
Follow-up: the newborn progeny are daughters, and 20 years later they meet after hearing the story of how they came to be.

Oh, there might be some revenge-seeking. A four-way battle royale.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 06:12:33 AM by Corvus »