News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kelly vs Priyanka

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Kelly vs Priyanka
« on: December 24, 2017, 04:07:46 PM »
Our Pics First!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 04:55:14 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: Kelly vs Priyanka
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 04:54:07 PM »
I played as Priyanka with my below Trillian ID.

rohit_girlwrestler: Hi Kelly
Kelly: hi rohit
Kelly: that is my look alike
rohit_girlwrestler: Great....It will be a great match of her with priyanka..it can be fight of the Day.....& may be fight of the Year...Yeah!
rohit_girlwrestler: I will post my best pics against her..Just wait a minute pl
Kelly: ok
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVM3rMRvurwhm73M2KX2nmbk82Qm.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVM53BaMRIhqVDGM3vYiOb0iCHty.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVM6H4QISHIDCehRxVztPIhtg5dj.jpg
Kelly: those are some nice pics
Kelly: can i see few more
rohit_girlwrestler: Thanks...Sure
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVMcrTfbORMl9QDEt9sWj5rIDQQi.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVMdIEF00efzVdxB3AF29KMJlM69.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVMfmrVzLj6JKo8XZCmSywvk7067.jpg
Kelly:
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVMh2yzgIHYQK18n3MUAxeW2zxoA.jpg
Kelly:
rohit_girlwrestler: This is something really great..Perfect Match
Kelly: yes i think
Kelly: what is her age and stats
Kelly: iam 5'6 135lbs 36E 34yo
rohit_girlwrestler: She is 34 yo....5'7" around 130 lbs 59-60 kgs
rohit_girlwrestler: I would like my first 3 pics against you
rohit_girlwrestler: So we will Fight NHB...Cat fight cum Wrestling.....Right? Can we apply MMA moves as Well?  Fight will be on Mat?
rohit_girlwrestler: On Blue Mat
Kelly: yeah ok
rohit_girlwrestler: Very good.
rohit_girlwrestler: You belong to which country? US?
Kelly: uk
rohit_girlwrestler: Great!
rohit_girlwrestler: So its also UK vs India..lols?
Kelly: yup lol
Kelly: just 2mins
rohit_girlwrestler: Oks..I will also come back
rohit_girlwrestler: take ur tm
Kelly: back
Kelly
Kelly: this is my attire for the fight
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVNlLRrwEWaUhAZQ6p7ODFIdydbc.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: & this will be mine
rohit_girlwrestler: Perfect
rohit_girlwrestler: You know when Priyanka was in school days in US she had some deep racism problems over there in real life..but lets set that aside
rohit_girlwrestler: Great pics
rohit_girlwrestler: Lets decide some rules in the fight
Kelly: may be she had because she looks black
Kelly: what is your rules
rohit_girlwrestler: No rules as such in the Fight,,but lets not get into blood etc...& apart i would like to share something first
rohit_girlwrestler: should i? well
rohit_girlwrestler: 1. If you dint like or have some other idea about my move..tell me i will change.
rohit_girlwrestler: 2. Pl do not think i m only playing for win..of course i will be...but even if i loose ..i would like you to see my very best..same i would expect from you too..Thanks
rohit_girlwrestler: Lets start then..with set ups
rohit_girlwrestler: Do you have some good idea?
Kelly: we both are models and fighting for a modeling contract
Kelly: fight will be in a private room, on mats
Kelly: how is this
rohit_girlwrestler: Fantastic our views absolutely match.....but we will fight to see who is really superior than the other physically as well..it will be an ego fight..also a fight between black & white issue..right?
Kelly: yes
rohit_girlwrestler: Good
Kelly: start please
Kelly: if i was offline dont imagine i was gone
rohit_girlwrestler: Ok..I will narrate something more before my YT..
rohit_girlwrestler: I m Priyanka 34 YO Indian..I declare myself as 5'8" but actually i am really 5'7" 131 lbs of weight..looks more  fit & toned than the avg girls.
rohit_girlwrestler: You are also same my age...almost same stats...
rohit_girlwrestler: You are from UK...We are here to grab a modelling contract
rohit_girlwrestler: Its only between you & me tomorrow...as the last shortlisted....will be decided tommorow
rohit_girlwrestler: It will be a Big deal
rohit_girlwrestler: But an Envy & Ego Clashed between us
rohit_girlwrestler: You are more fond of yourself as you are a white
rohit_girlwrestler: M brown beauty
rohit_girlwrestler: M former Miss world also
rohit_girlwrestler: But you are ignorming me
rohit_girlwrestler: (ignoring me)
rohit_girlwrestler: The selectors knew the competition between us
rohit_girlwrestler: We sometimes started eye to eye against each others
rohit_girlwrestler: Slowly the envy & ego problems kept mounting
rohit_girlwrestler: Tommorow is the test
rohit_girlwrestler: But I challenged you for a Fight Tonight
rohit_girlwrestler: Alone on a Mat
rohit_girlwrestler: YT
Kelly: as i received challenge from you, i booked a motel room and arranged a room a for the fight, i strongly determined to work on your brown toned body, i was in jeans and tank top waiting for your arrival, i was drinking energy drink to fight strong yt
rohit_girlwrestler: When the ego had mountain-ed before the final selection tomorrow I had finally challenged you for the a fight to see really who is best between us in reality..leave apart what happens tomorrow as the fight will be the real test between us.....you accepted my challenge....I know m well toned..feeling confident against you..worked out something in the gym at my hotel..& reach there at right time at your motel..ding dong.... YT
Kelly: i opened the door, and had a fake smile at your face, ' are you ready for the worst beatdown bitchh!' i yelled and i walked towards door and locked it from inside and walked towards the fighting, i was bit nervous as you have toned body and mine is bit fleshy and soft, but i was confident and staring at you yt
rohit_girlwrestler: Tomorrow what happens doesn't matter to me much... as i want to prove myself to you much today.....Bitch if you have guts come on the mat....Lets see who is the real better between us..Anyhow i have a long grudge over the whites..I like beating them much..so got another chance today...yeah..confident on my body i tell you. Yt
Kelly: my face turned red with anger and rage, i removed my top and jeans and down to my black and white multicolour bra and thong and yelled 'come on you indian whore lets settle this' yt
Kelly:
rohit_girlwrestler: come on..I also beagan to trip down my tight blue jeans & top...& opened my toned body in front of you......bare feets....Come Bitch.....Lets See Who's better....I Yell..& move towards the Mat....
rohit_girlwrestler: http://ft.trillian.im/9ec7e3fdeca1cc8ad70ca33c5802f543f6632f52/6VVQ2hn7fMwF20wDb53zwt67s3R72.jpg
rohit_girlwrestler: (strip down)
Kelly: i was looking into your eyes and said ' does matter what and how goes tomorrow but today i will whoop your ass' i started to circle you and looking for opening yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I too circle with you..(it doesn't matter for me what happens but what happens today has become more important thing for me)...I too circle with you ..with a penetrating eagle like staring at your feet moments..as my hands go front & back...looking for an opening..I m staring deep into your eyes..lips closed....there is penetrating eye to eye contact between us..Any moment i can bounce at you... Yt
Kelly: as we are exchanging our contacts i lunged at you and grabbed your hair with both of my hands and started to yank it left and right, you bitchhh yt
rohit_girlwrestler: As you grip my hairs..I too grip your hairs tightly in my both hands..I keep my feets away from you..trying to gauge your strengths....& trying to bring your face &head down in front of me with my both hands. Yt
Kelly: aughhhh you bitchhhh i was screaming as my scalp is in fire, i raised my knee and connected it into your stomach hardly, ughhh take this yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I had kept my feets away from you ..so when you tried to connect my stomach it dint exactly fell on that...it could just brush...but i got your knee in front of me I catch hold of that in my both hands....& try to pull & hold it better in my hands first....Yt
Kelly: i thought i was successful in my move but you are quicker, now you grab my knee, so i am on my single leg and losing balance, as your face is uncovered and unprotective, i sent a slap across your face with my right yt
rohit_girlwrestler: Aggh..it fell hard on me..but i kept my grip on your knee well & tried to push you back ..so that you can't slap again...now i went close & tried to trip your another leg & try to trip you down in front of me on the mat first. Yt
You were reconnected to Trillian at 1:28 AM.
Kelly: ohhughhh nooo now i was down to the mat, my ass hit the mat when you tripped my another leg, my belly jiggled as i fall on mat and shaking my legs to get free yt
rohit_girlwrestler: (pl feel free if you dint like or want to say on any of my moves..I will change..thankyou).
rohit_girlwrestler: You fell hitting your ass on the mat.....I fell on my knees in front of you..your knee still in my hands as you are shaking your legs hard to free it from my hands..I can't go much near to you now as otherwise i may get kicked....I tried to hold your knee very hard in my hand but it may get away from my grip ..m in a dilemma now.. YT
Kelly: as you got hold of my knees and sitting on your knees before i strongly pushed my kness against your body to make you fell on your back yt
rohit_girlwrestler: You were down..I was on my knees..& trying to control your knee in my hands....but instead now you gathered power & pushed your knees back against me....Ohhh....What a strength...m not able to hold them as they are pressing hard against me..ohhh m getting down will she come on my top..ohhh no....My grip on your knees are loosening up....Yt
Kelly: immediately i sat on my ass and jumped on top of you, pouncing my ass over your belly and trying to catch your hands, i got you bitchh i yelled yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I threw my toned legs over your head & head locked you tightly in my legs crossing & locking my feets over one another over your neck....Soon you will be down bitch..as my hands struggle not to get in grip of your hands....YT
Kelly: aughhh ohh dammnn noooo i was shocked and my head is locked between your legs and i lost my balance over your body and i brought my hands around your legs to get free yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I started to strangle & crush you head hard in my legs & trying to turn & roll my ass & legs & trying to push your head down hard with my legs as your hands struggling to free my legs on your head. Yeah! YT
Kelly: aughhhh ummm i was moaning and suddenly i was down to the mat as you moved your hip, i was bit breathless and trying to escape yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I was trying to pin your head down on the mat also trying to arm bar your right hands...but your escape bid is making difficult for me..m not sure whether i would be able to keep your head intact on the mat with my legs scissored around them & whether i would be able to hold your left hand hard in my both arms as you are trying to escape....& m also feeling it difficult to keep you intact..lets see if i can manage to keep you intack as i m also trying to put my leg & hands power on you..Yeah..as we both struggle..m not sure whether i would be able to hold you long like this..Yeahh... YT
Kelly: as i was struggling in between in your legs, i gave a bite on your thighs to escape and i was shaking my body yt
rohit_girlwrestler: Ohhhh...Bitch its cheating.....I gave up my grip on your legs as i was shocked with the pain.....I came on my knees by the shock i got from it..you were lying in my front...m in a dilemma what to do..whether to throw & pounce my body again on you..or whether i should wait for her to stand up..or i kick her ass before i stand up..I think YT
Kelly: as you released me i stood up on my legs and managing my head, taking deep breath and looking at you 'bitchh i am gonna kill you now' i sent my fist on your belly yt
rohit_girlwrestler: (lets note bite in future...hope its ok with you).... I also stood up on my legs..took a deep breadth...stared at you....Aghhh as your fist fell hard on me...but as you were taking your hand back I caught it hard in between my hands..pushed my ass a bit more near to you & kicked my right knee hard on your mid stomach just above your navel..my knee was sound & much toned....so it must be a good impact..Aghhh ! Yt
Kelly: aufffffffffffff as my stomach is bit softer, your knees gave a very short to it and air came out of my mouth and my eyes wide open, i got hold of my stomach with another hand rubbing it , you bitchh yt
rohit_girlwrestler: As i found you stand still....I move more near to you & gave a resounding slap on your right face with my toned left hand & tried another on your left face with my other hand....there was a good sound when the first fell on your face....it was possible as i saw you standing & m in a more commanding standing position..bitch Get it!!! I Yell as it fell hard ..the other hand about to fell on the other face. YT
Kelly: aughhhh ouchhhhhh i got two very hard slaps on my face and i head swings with each slap and i fall falt on mat holding my face and breathing heavily, my tummy is pounding up and down yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I get on your tummy with my both knees on both sides of your belly....My hands are about to grip your hands on the ground.....Bitch now I got You! Yt
Kelly: i was down on mat and now you are on my tummy and i was in total control of you and trying to buck my belly up even though it gives lot of pain as there is no way or chance to escape yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I pin your hands down over your chest...& now try to draw my chest more near to you...so that you dont have any chance of escape route.....i try to bring my chest continuously more near to you.....Bitch I will get you soon. YT
Kelly: ughhhh bitchh now i was trying to bring my legs to your back bone as there is only that way to escape, and i was lifting my stomach up to connect my leg to your back yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I was trying to push my chest in front on you....so it was a bit late....as it dint fall on my back..& now m pressing trying to draw my chest hard more near on your chest & my whole body weight on it..your hands are pinned on the ground....m also huffing a lot .....not able to breadth well...but pressing you hard ..our palms are intact.....M pressing my chest hard more near on you & huffing...you are on the mat.....Yt
Kelly: aughhhh i was struggling beneath you and getting powerless and breathless besides moaning in pain, and i yelled ' i give up bitchh i can't get off me' yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I still press my chest against you....As I hear you gave up..I pull my legs down & grip your legs in mine....breadth a bit loose ..as i see you also loosened up..but i maintain my grip on you.....I see at your eyes..you are down under me..." So who is Superior?" I ask YT
Kelly: i was breathing heavily and yelled 'yeah you are superior' yt
Kelly: (iam open for humiliation and victory poses, feel free for that)
rohit_girlwrestler: Bitch never Fight An Indian... I Yell..Still maintain my grip on You....Tell me you Will never Fight an Indian Again....I maintain my grip at you...YT
Kelly: no way bitchh you got lucky this time, i yelled and struggling under you yt
rohit_girlwrestler: So Fight till I Fuck You! i Yell! Yt
Kelly: ughhh bitchhh please got off me i yelled and trying to push my body up gathering strength from my stomach yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I hold you in my ams more strongly..but fearing also if you give sound fight back.....I again sit on your chest trying to pin your hands under my knees now. YT
Kelly: aughhhh ohhhhhh now my arms are under your knees and my legs can't reach you as you sat on my big tits and now i was in danger and still trying to move my belly up with weak strength yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I understood you are again weakened..I lowered my legs....again came chest to chest on you..your legs are under my legs....We are nose to nose..eyes to eyes..bitch you know I can fuck you.....Tell what i told you to Say..or m goining to Strip you down totaly now & finish it up with a fucking..I warn you..Tell never will Fight an Indian..Or Kiss my Lips..comon do It! Yt
Kelly: yeah ok ok leave me , i will never fight an indian again, i yelled as i was totally weak yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I began to undress & strip you totaly as i began to trip your panty down. YT
rohit_girlwrestler: (Strip)
Kelly: aughhh ohhhhh noooo i was struggling while you are stripping yt
rohit_girlwrestler: I stripped you totaly necked..now you are totaly under me....you are too weak against me now....I can fuck you....I stripped myself also down..We both are totaly necked now..I threw our lingeres far away..& pounced my necked body on yours... YT
Kelly: aughhh ohhh i was struggling under you and my face was deep red with slaps and i am in belly pain and struggling under your brown naked body yt
rohit_girlwrestler: As if we are again wrestling & as i was trying to overpower you under me..soon we gripped most hard with each others..as if our leg bones will break one anothers...I m pressing you very very hard in me as if to kill... Yt
rohit_girlwrestler: Ok should i try to end it with some special note.
Kelly: yeah ok
rohit_girlwrestler: As we are gripped hard & hard..m trying to press you down hard & hard.
rohit_girlwrestler: I grip my lips over your lips.
rohit_girlwrestler: I trying to chock your breadth
rohit_girlwrestler: Our cxnts rub as if we are masturbating
rohit_girlwrestler: At the end i calmed down
rohit_girlwrestler: & we softly kissed each others faces
rohit_girlwrestler: Now both tried to ejaculate each others
rohit_girlwrestler: Who comes out first
rohit_girlwrestler: We fingered each others hard
rohit_girlwrestler: & both came out together
rohit_girlwrestler: It was a Great Night it doesn't matter who will bag the contract tommorow.
rohit_girlwrestler: At last i Ask you.."You told me I was Lucky today..Would you Again try to test Your Luck against me sometimes?" I Asked
rohit_girlwrestler: At Last I the Priyanka Won the Fight Against Kelly
rohit_girlwrestler: it was very Important to me
rohit_girlwrestler: I could not tolerate her Ego....Also dint let down myself in hands of a White.
Kelly: yeah priyanka won against me
Kelly: hey nice fight i have to go now
Kelly: sorry
rohit_girlwrestler: No sorry atall
rohit_girlwrestler: Yups thanks for playing & believing/ co-erdinating with me
Kelly: thanks for you too
Kelly: bye
Kelly: see you soon
rohit_girlwrestler: Just one thing since she was priyanka my fav..can i publish this fight in Chat fight blog if i wish.
rohit_girlwrestler: You can reply me later
rohit_girlwrestler: Tc
Kelly: yeah you can publish
rohit_girlwrestler: have a nce tm. cheers!
rohit_girlwrestler: Thanks
Kelly: bye
rohit_girlwrestler: bye
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”