News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Christmas Cracker

• 5 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Christmas Cracker
« on: December 25, 2017, 02:39:39 AM »
Monique {best toe - fighter of her generation,and back to somewhere near her peak last season, her only draw coming in a private competition from Svetlana,whom she destroyed in her last defence of her title } and Mistress Violet {one of the best toe - fighters of modern erra with great wins all over the world }are closely matched in an epic championship title contest.
The aim of this spectacular toe fight is to force your opponent to submit as many times as possible within the 5 minutes mhb toefight.
The competitor who gains the most submissions by forcing her opponent to submit  the most times by the end of the toe - fight wins.
If there is no clear winner ,extra time will be added utill one woman gains a submission.
The moment of truth for both those spectaculat toe fighters and the stakes are high.
Monique is a  High-class performer who fought brilliantly last time and is nearly unchallenged in those contests.While Mistress Violet comes here on the back of a romp in the Betfair Championship  but must prove she can achieve anything like that form on better opposition (her last victory over Mistress Sed was very hard fought and tough )
Monique said in her last interview :
"I get a chance to be the first toefighter beating Mistress Violet ; I get
to continue to make history. How many times can an athlete do that ?
Winning is
the most important thing. There is no tomorrow. No excuse. I am not going to
embarrass myself. A lot of people believe that I can and will win this fight.I
am going to dissect this bitchh. I am going to take her apart. Take her out of
her comfort zone. I have to show that this toefighter is talented, but show a
different level of education on my part. I am going to do the opposite of
everything she does.Toecatfighting is mental. The car doesn't run the engine,
the engine runs the car. The wear and tear have not taken their toll on my
intellect."
Mistress Violet said :
"I'm fully prepared for the biggest fight against this bitch,Monique.
I'm ready to go now. I'm prepared, I'm not nervous, I'm ready to fight now. I
can't wait.Everybody's got their own opinion. When I win the fight, I don't
expect people to say, <Mistress shocked the world>
Those people that believe in me are not going to be shocked, but those people
who don't believe in me - they're going to be shocked.I'm going to go there and
win !Monique was super lucky against Svetlanai and some people ignore it.I'm going to
finish her!!"

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Christmas Cracker
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 03:00:33 AM »
Promoter  Warren confirmed Monique's opponent at a press conference, screened on FightNation's Facebook page.

Warren said: "On 26 Decemberl we'll be in London Arena where Monique will be fighting Mistress Violet. It's a real cracking toe  fight, a good fight for her and i hope the fans of those contests will enjoy."

The 44-year-old German toe fighter (Monique) has won world belts in different divisions and was at one stage rated among the best toe fighters.Mistress Violet is a new popular fighter who first time fights to this level.
So all the ways lead to London Arena where we ll have a real Christmas Cracker  ;) :) :D

Mistress Violet's her biggest asset is her speed, and she could well kill off plenty of the opposition, but she?s not going to get her own way out against Monique who is very experieced toe fighter  and there is the chance the duo will turn this into a severe test of stamina.

Mistress Violet is a massive player on her last performances  and if the can dominate from the start  then her chance is only going to increase.Monique would try to kill her with her crushing power so in the end to finish her.Its a very closed contest indeed!!!

An additional comparison pic of the contenders :

{alt}

The poll toe fight will take place in a mini cage, and in front of the free catfight nation. They will fight to a finish.  Their big toe nails will be sharpened and colored. Both are classy women, and they want to fight that way.
 Let the voting and comments begin.

Good Luck To Both Mistress Violet  and Monique.

May The Better Woman Win !!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 05:18:54 AM by billc »

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 07:42:35 AM »
MISTRESS VIOLET IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND VERY SEXY!  SHE HAS GORGEOUS FEET TOO!  SHE WINS EASILY!  I WANT HER TO FOOT SMOTHER HER OPPONENT TOO!  MAKE HER KISS AND SMELL HER VERY PRETTY FEET!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2017, 01:15:03 PM »
Looks like Mistress Violet has some interesting ideas for this match.e.q. using her breathtaking speed to dominate the early stages of this fight.
Monique is also used to having her own way in the toe  fights with other women and dominating, but at times genuinely struggled to control and dominate her feisty bad tempered
 rival Mistress Violet.That said ,Monique would try to use her big toe nails as weapon to stop Mistress Violet"s domination and to try to reverse the outcome.
I believe Mistress Violet would stretch to the limit Monique's limits but the German can fight back as she have proved can hold  the pain and her stamina is too strong .

Please vote and participate with your comments

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 06:55:48 PM »
{alt}

Mistress Violet is dominating this fight (early stage)

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 04:02:50 AM »
Mistress Violet dominates from the beginning and is in complete control.
The expectant London arena crowd was far from happy with the outcome as Monique is struggling and looks very uncomfortable.
Mistress Violet was expected to force the pace and test Monique's renowned defensive skills and that is what happened, but  Monique looks tired and unable to fight back at this stage.
Mistress Violet impresses with her lightning speed also with her crushing power plus to use her big toe nails as weapon (first time showing this).The bookies offer Mistress Violet at 1.30's !!!
Its very skinny price indeed but to lead and dominate this way , this scares the bookies so crush her price to avoid huge bets.
CONCLUSION :I think M.Violet wins this one.  She looks like she could be a real bitch in a toe  fight. Monique might have chance to take the fight if she gets in several underneat toe attacks, but the Mistress  is probably too quick to allow that to happen.
{alt}
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 04:11:38 AM by billc »