News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My review of 2017

• 2 Replies

Offline spidermouth

My review of 2017
« on: December 27, 2017, 06:54:05 PM »
This was a quiet year by my standards; just 27 matches.

January: I opened the year with a session against Sphere at MWM but the highlight of the month was getting into 3D rendering.  I have to admit that a year on I am still nowhere near as good as some of the catfight art seen on this forum and wrestling art seen elsewhere, but I really love creating the images and making my comics.

February: I lost 5-0 to Samurai.

March: I lost 5-0 to Empress.  Empress no longer does sessions, she was fantastic, so glad I booked her while she was active in the scene.  She also beat me in the dance off!

April: The highlight of the month was the match I sponsored between She Hulk and Samurai at MWM.  I also sessioned with both ladies and did a tag match with the pair of them as well.  It was a top day. 

May: Sessions with Dominix and Frida at MWM; I lost both 8-0!  The highlight of the month, however, was visiting a new wrestling group, Treacle Tarts, and having matches with Mel and Desire.  Mel beat me 7-2 and Desire, what a find she is, beat me 17-1.

June: lost 15-0 to Bullet at MWM, she is the most skilled of my opponents, I love the challenge of trying to defend against her.

July: A great month, I did my eighth decathlon event at MWM since 2013.  Some hick ups with athlete availability meant that I did 3 matches on day 1 and 7 matches on day 2 rather than the usual 5 and 5 format.  The main talking point from the Decathlon was newcomer Bellatrix who trashed me 10-0.  Seriously stunning, strong and skilled.

August: I had a cracking session against Princess Juicy, and she is based only a 20 minute drive from my house.  Great to have the opportunity to session locally, although I do love the trips up to London.

September: my only win of the year!  A 2-0 win over Mel from Treacle Tarts, both points were pins.

October: I keep trying against Bullet and I keep losing - 12-0 this time.

November: two local matches for me this month.  Firstly there was a rematch with Princess Juicy (lost 10-0) and then I took on another local athlete, Hellfire (she beat me 1-0 with a last minute arm triangle).

December: I rounded the year off with a fourth match against Samurai, losing 7-1 having taken a 1-0 lead.  This was a 2 hour match and I was really pleased with my own stamina and well impressed with Samurai's stamina.

So to the awards

Overseas athlete of the year: She Hulk for the third year in a row
Team of the year: The MWM team for the Decathlon
Newcomer of the year: Bellatrix
Match of the year: my two hour session with Samurai in December
Athlete of year: 1st Samurai, 2nd: Bullet, 3rd: Princess Juicy

The plans for 2018 have already started and in January I am doing rematches locally with Princess Juicy and Hellfire.  It is World Cup year in soccer so that sounds like the theme for Decathlon number 9.  Not too many other plans yet, but I will be doing more than 27 matches this year, that's for sure.  You'll be able to read the reports of my escapades right here :)

Offline wrestleme_us

Re: My review of 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 10:49:28 PM »
This must have been an expensive year, when I used to pay to meet session wrestlers mainly from wb270 I could only afford at most 3/4 a year!

Offline spidermouth

Re: My review of 2017
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 12:12:31 PM »
I'm in the fortunate position of having paid my mortgage off, and having a high disposable income.
Believe it or not 2017 was my quietest year in the scene since 2011.
I would say my most expensive year was 2014 when I did 85 matches in total and made 3 trips to Europe for sessions.
I've still lots to do, I want to go to USA and take o their best athletes