News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Holm vs Cyborg

• 18 Replies

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
Holm vs Cyborg
« on: December 29, 2017, 07:04:44 PM »
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Holly getting her face beaten in by Cyborg tomorrow?
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Holm vs Cyborg
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 10:03:13 PM »
Anyone else looking forward to seeing Holly getting her face beaten in by Cyborg tomorrow?

Good God NO!! Not that pretty face... (and by pretty I mean, prettier than most MMA fighters - and I include some of the pretty-boy male fighters too.

Holly's a decent boxer, as she showed beating Rousey (if her opponent fights incredibly stupidly) Holm can beat a grappler! I don't think Cyborg is nearly that dumb, especially after she saw what Holm did to Rowdy Ronda, so I expect Cyborg to win (because Holm is a mediocre grappler).

But NOT have her pretty face beaten IN, just have it get scuffed up a little bit. You OK with that?

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 11:51:09 PM »
I am pulling for Holly. Id agree with the juicing comments and leave it at that

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 07:10:25 AM »
Cyborg was born a female but has altered her body chemistry to the point she is physically more male.  And this is most obvious when she fights. It is really unfair and also pretty damn hot. Holly is a great athlete, strong af, highly trained boxer and has no chance. The more ridiculous the fight is the better.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 07:12:11 AM »
Yes, totally ok with a stuffing. I am way more into it being a laughable beatdown than a brutal one. Humilion is my thing.

Offline goro

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 08:13:01 AM »
also pretty damn hot.

I mean, I guess, if you're a sadist. But I like to see WOMEN competing in the Women's MMA division...

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 08:29:35 AM »
You do realize you are on a board that fetishizes female fighting don't you?

Offline goro

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 09:24:58 AM »
You do realize you are on a board that fetishizes female fighting don't you?

Emphasis on 'female'. Yeah. I am pretty familiar with my fetish...

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 05:51:09 PM »
Again, CC was born a female. Watch the fight wear she lost. She chose to physically alter her body to give her the ability to destroy other females. I find it a huge turn on and yes also sadistic

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 05:03:45 AM »
Give Holly credit for taking a 25 minute beating.
{alt} {alt} {alt}

Offline goro

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 05:57:26 AM »
...From a man

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 12:05:03 AM »
Again, born a female.  Holly took fight knowing that Cyborg had a PED altered body. Holly's kicks and punches had little to no effect while Cyborg punished her. Comical to hear folks say fight was competitive.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 12:17:49 AM »
Again, born a female.  Holly took fight knowing that Cyborg had a PED altered body. Holly's kicks and punches had little to no effect while Cyborg punished her. Comical to hear folks say fight was competitive.

I DID NOT watch the fight; wouldn't have if I could have.... but analyst's (hired and paid by UFC) all used the word "competitive" - which I guess is fight jargon - shorthand for "finished upright on one or more of her feet."

I expected Holm to "expire" somewhere in the third round, at best. So her finishing the fight could be chalked up to her gritty determination not to allow herself to be KOed. Or to her gritty determination to stay as far away from Cyborg as humanly possible. Or to her gritty blind luck.

Of course, Cyborg would have been, and likely was, more than happy to take her win and move on. Knocking out/submitting Holm, was doubtlessly in her plan, but probably not something she was willing to risk losing to accomplish.

Now, the UFC has positioned (fill in the name of the "only logical contender" here, because I drew a blank when they put it on the screen) to be the next BIG MONEY FOR PROMOTERS challenger!

I'm glad Holm didn't get killed and we can all move on. The longer I live, the more I appreciate fantasy over reality in "combat sports" - and, really, in "combat" too!!

I'll be happy with football, hockey, basketball.... even baseball - who doesn't need a good seven inning snooze after a hard day at the office... then to wake up and watch the last couple of innings to see who's going to win!

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 02:25:26 PM »
I certainly did not expect Holly to last 5 rounds.  For her long term health it would have been better if she didnt. Holly would be smart to hang it up.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 05:05:51 PM »
{alt} {alt}