News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Thank you to my readers

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Thank you to my readers
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:04:07 AM »
I finally got that freaking tournament done and have been able to post more as stories that were long being worked on but on hold due to the tournament have been posted with more to come.  There will be a fight that will basically serve to bring into current times as all my stories now take place in 2016

I got a lot of stories written and posted with more in 2018 which will have a harder time in me figuring out what fights i liked the best from what I posted.  These five were my favorites for writing and how they ended up. 

Ashley Greene vs Lyndsy Fonseca - Legit had Fonseca winning this one for most of the time writing it but I switched and thought it came out better because of it.  Liked the pairing but probably won't use them against each other again.  I think its a fight the had and theyre done with.  Very equally matched up against the other left it all out there and the victory was narrow but there was a victory.  Don't know if I have any Fonseca fights for the year but Ashley will be fighting Teresa Palmer again which was one of my all time favorite fights to write.

Adrianne Curry vs Stacy Keibler - This was a freaking novel.  I couldn't stop writing two women who are built to destroy trying to retire the other.  This was crazy to write and I loved it.  Stacy more then meeting her match, Adrianne  having someone who won't back down to her.  The rematch will happen and hopefully be done this year but others stories have to take precedent.  This one was a toss  up and it was popular on the board for views and likes which I appreciated.  Only person I can have these two match up with is the other

Katie McGrath vs Janet Montgomery= First story I posted here was their first fight.  The rematch lived up to the first fight but also closed the door for a third.  Hard hitting with a finish that helps in the future.  Katie will have a few more fights this year bt Janet who I love writing for will continue her feud with Aubrey Plaza and Rose Leslie.  I really enjoy the plaza/montgomery fights

Lacey Chabert vs Jillian Murray- I just liked this fight and it was hard to have Lacey lose but Jillian was the one I felt good writing that she kept finding ways to out last Lacey.  Rematch will be done for these two

Evangeline Lilly vs Jennifer Morrison- In terms of views this was the least popular of the five.  IT was a great fight to write and both were built properly in my opinion.  Only person I can see beating Evangeline is Jennifer and the only person who can beat Jennifer is Evangeline.

Thank you all again

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: Thank you to my readers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:00:34 AM »

Thank you all again

I feel comfortable in speaking for all of your fans, readers and fellow writers, when we say thank you and we will look forward to seeing more of your stories in 2018!!   Keep up the awesome work!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Thank you to my readers
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »
Really! It's hard to think of SO FEW Interac stories being posted, so it's good news that we'll be seeing more, and more often. (Besides, when I'm stuck writing my own stuff it's a great break to read me some Interac - and perhaps steal just a single line of dialogue... or perhaps an entire plot!