News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who are the top action women fighters today in film

• 5 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Who are the top action women fighters today in film
« on: January 05, 2018, 06:07:29 AM »
Thinking about doing a poll of who the forum thinks are the best female fighters/actresses in film today.  I got on the kick when put together this tribute to Michelle Rodriquez

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69723.0
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/gina-michelle-fight.gif?w=1000

I later added one for Charlize Theron

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=69771.0
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4abe90c1ce2836cbe00042e6153d5e09/tumblr_mi6mxm2IZ31qd2ub7o1_500.gif

Basically, I am asking members here to nominate actresses to add to my poll

I am going to add Scarlett Johansson based on her work as Black Widow, Lucy and Ghost In The Shell and possibly Michelle Yeoh.

I am looking for actresses that have a minimum of three movies (not including sequels) where they kick ass and I like to make sure at least some women vs women action in those films (be it catfighting, martial arts, wrestling or with weapons).

I'd like to stay away from athletes turned actresses like Ronda Rousey though good with stunt women turned actresses.

I am looking for actresses that are currently still making movies and fighting in them.

So please send me some suggestions along with movies titles with them fighting.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
Re: Who are the top action women fighters today in film
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 07:44:21 AM »
Kelly Hu
Good fight vs Gabrielle Union. Romeo Must Die (Jet Li)

Offline vulcannightbird

• God Member
  • PUNCH ME
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:26:23 AM »
Good selection.

I think some chinese and japanses actresses are also good fighters if just for the reason that they've learned some asian martial arts - but I'm not that fluent in that film area to name any.

In the past I would've added Jessica Biel - she had stunning physique and stamina. I honestly never saw Angelina Jolie in that realm - by chance I saw her real at the Hollywood premiere of an animated film some 10 years ago - that woman is a stick, she would blow over if you'd cough at her to hard.

Currently I'd add Brooke Ence as Amazon from the Wonder Woman and Justice League movies - she's a crossfitter and I guess even if her opponents know some martial arts I guess she would just shrug off a kick from like Scarlett Johansson, pick her up and throw her over the fence  ;)
Trillian-IM: vulcannightbird

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 11:37:58 AM »
Karen Gillan has some movies in which she fights. The two Guardians of the Galaxy movies, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
She might be an up and coming fighter.

{alt}

{alt}

dark_doom

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 11:40:56 AM »
How did you forget Angelina Jolie & Milla Zovavich  ?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 01:19:06 PM »
How did you forget Angelina Jolie & Milla Jovovich ?

I AGREE about Jovovich... her Resident Evil series alone should qualify her, plus 1999's Joan of Arc where she played God's Messenger - in armor! And she's still going strong.

I'd add: Jennifer Lawrence for the (4) Hunger Games movies; X-Men; and I think she'll blow people away in the new "Red Sparrow". At least judging from the trailer, and the book (which I read) had several scenes which if she and the director do the book justice will be awesome (think "Atomic Blonde" style.)